Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes (8211 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Thread For Corpers Posted To Adamawa, Lets Meet Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by Cheggoon(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm make that copa no go fink say dem be cardaval.....i​​ no fit pack shit oooooo
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by firstolalekan(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2013
Hmn!
I pity una cry cry cry

Make dem use una do experiment sad sad sad

De are all learners ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by NLGwoodey: 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
1/2 bread is better than none.

I guess...
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by onyeomanono: 7:09pm On May 06, 2013
The Project Officer of the OHAI, Mr Lobi
Aondona
commended Mr Aben for the initiative and
expressed his organisation’s readiness to work
with
any individual or group including corps members
who come up with viable projects for the
people.
Speaking during the exercise, the NYSC State
Coordinator for Adamawa State, Alhaji
Aliyu Taura represented by the head of CDS, described
the
project laudable, even as he commended the
initiators for rendering selfless service to the
community. is it the corper offering the service or the OHAI
NGO?
A corper working for UN building boreholes in a
village- will the credit go to the UN or can the corper working for the un claim the credit?
Must u quote d whole page b4 u comment.
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by asanwaph: 7:14pm On May 06, 2013
[/quote][quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

DUDE dont argue with me. You have never been to Adamawa. Majority of them (except the city Fuulbe) are at the most, half-Pagan.

Ask yourself, how can a sane man be christian? how can a sane man worship a dead israeli man as a GOD. then you will get your answer.

about followers, I already converted 4-5 people to Paganism on Nairaland. mostly christians.

for example, CAMEROONPRIDE.

and who knows? many more behind the scenes. so shut up.

the xtians have not gained one convert so far. have you seen their threads on religious section IT is laughable in the 21st Century. *smh
pagan9ja, I have juxt one word 4 u, give ur life 2 Jesus and repent.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by BabyLi: 7:19pm On May 06, 2013
Quite commendable but what exactly has d hausa graduates contributed to d southern states. Every good deed frm a corper is always to d benefit of d northeners which u are nt sure they truly appreciate.
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by Inik(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2013
This is one of the very few reasons why the Nysc scheme should not be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by DisGuy: 7:39pm On May 06, 2013
onyeoma nono: The Project Officer of the OHAI, Mr Lobi
Aondona
commended Mr Aben for the initiative and
expressed his organisation’s readiness to work
with
any individual or group including corps members
who come up with viable projects for the
people.
Speaking during the exercise, the NYSC State
Coordinator for Adamawa State, Alhaji
Aliyu Taura represented by the head of CDS, described
the
project laudable, even as he commended the
initiators for rendering selfless service to the
community. is it the corper offering the service or the OHAI
NGO?
A corper working for UN building boreholes in a
village- will the credit go to the UN or can the corper working for the un claim the credit?
Must u quote d whole page b4 u comment.

but i didnt quote the whole page na

in fact na me talk say make u dey use mobile phone browse ni ?
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by vanstanzy(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2013
HOPE THAT CORPER KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING? shocked shocked shocked ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT CORE NORTHERNS DON'T LIKE MEDICAL CARE BUT KILL MEDICAL WORKERS INSTEAD.
GOD PLEASE PROTECT THOSE MEDICAL WORKERS.
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by vanstanzy(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2013
Policewoman: THUMBS UP DOCS. I PRAY THE BOKOHARAM BOMBERS WILL NOT LOCATE YOU, IN JESUS NAME!!!!

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by Ferdinandu(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2013
Corper! ,Free surgery! Where did he get the experience to operate.Nawa!
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by Tropilo(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2013
BabyLi: Quite commendable but what exactly has d hausa graduates contributed to d southern states. Every good deed frm a corper is always to d benefit of d northeners which u are nt sure they truly appreciate.

Bros, why u de fix?
How many graduates dem get? Person go first get something b4 im go fit give na.
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by zilon12(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2013
Exc@libur:
Let's pray that the poor corper isn't killed by some religious fanatics befor he starts his operations. Thumbs up sha

I am here serving with him @ yola, no violence at all here and yes the operation was successful

1 Like

Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by zilon12(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2013
Ferdinandu: Corper! ,Free surgery! Where did he get the experience to operate.Nawa!

If you read the post well, you would've noticed that he used the help of an NGO called OHAI

1 Like

Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by zilon12(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2013
vanstanzy: HOPE THAT CORPER KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING? shocked shocked shocked ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT CORE NORTHERNS DON'T LIKE MEDICAL CARE BUT KILL MEDICAL WORKERS INSTEAD.
GOD PLEASE PROTECT THOSE MEDICAL WORKERS.

False
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by Vicben(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2013
R2bees: mr quoter,. U don kolo abi... So u no fit comment without quoting the whole post.. Chai, u need a brain surgery
can you do the brain surgery
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by jodam: 1:40am On May 07, 2013
Vicben: [color=#000099][/color] this great

Pls, edit your post//
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by RickyRoss1(m): 2:41am On May 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

do i look like a zombie? I dont give my life to dead men.

Bro, worship your god and allow others to worship theirs. No matter how we rant on Nairaland it wont change your views or mine about what we believe in. Live and let live. Someone who may be interested to listen to you or follow you may be discouraged by your abusive words.

I am Igbo, I value and respect our values/cultures and I am sad the way we allowed westerners ruin our culture and traditional values. I am a Christian and I believe in God. I rather believe in a dead Jewish man as you claim, rather than worship wood or carved items.

However, there are many areas I disagree with most African Christians. For example, most African politicians are corrupt and devilish, instead of the poor masses to take action and vote the right people, we idle about and pray for God to change our leaders. We can make the change and not just wait for God to change our leaders.

As I understand, Paganism is mostly full of witchcraft and juju. Your gods can be bribed. I can take your property and use charms/juju to hoodwink you or kill you.
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Bro, worship your god and allow others to worship theirs. No matter how we rant on Nairaland it wont change your views or mine about what we believe in. Live and let live. Someone who may be interested to listen to you or follow you may be discouraged by your abusive words.

I am Igbo, I value and respect our values/cultures and I am sad the way we allowed westerners ruin our culture and traditional values. I am a Christian and I believe in God. I rather believe in a dead Jewish man as you claim, rather than worship wood or carved items.

However, there are many areas I disagree with most African Christians. For example, most African politicians are corrupt and devilish, instead of the poor masses to take action and vote the right people, we idle about and pray for God to change our leaders. We can make the change and not just wait for God to change our leaders.

As I understand, Paganism is mostly full of witchcraft and juju. Your gods can be bribed. I can take your property and use charms/juju to hoodwink you or kill you.

Bro. Im sorry I just cannot let you worship your God. You xtians have exhausted our tolerance. you have forecfully converted many of us and you make a mockery of our religions. just go to t b joshuas sermons for example. he hires all kinds of actors to act as Pagans getting delivered.

you see if you want us to live and let live, it must work both ways. but with you fellows its always one-sided.

unless christianity doesnt pay reparation for all the damage it has done to us Pagans and pays money to build our shrines, etc., we shall not step back.

umm actually you are mistaken. A lot of people have left christianity after coming across the religious section. A handful have even returned to Paganism & Trad. Religon. I have myself received a significant amount of Emails from Nairalanders.

just read your post again. you have such a wrong and biased view of Pagan religions. we dont even worship wood or rocks. we worship the Spirits and the Gods. The wood/rock are just material representations. you think we are that st.upid to consider a piece of wood as a God

if you are sad, then why do you still let it happen. Look at the Yorubas, they guard their knowledge so jealously. why dont you Igbos do the same? is it that you dont have self-respect?

stop confusing standard Pagan religions with Juju done by pvt. ritualists. your runderstanding of Pagan religion is reminiscent of the colonial mentality, enforced upon you by your pastor and missionaries.
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by Nobody: 10:00am On May 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by AmeLonRo(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2013
Hello nairalanders,

Criticizing our dear corp doctor is not the solution. The chap should actually be encouraged by all. I was at a conference in UNIZIK last october and we discussed how to monitise our knowledge by moving from theory to practise. Nigerian graduates know a lot of theory, even more than the whites. In China once they know something, they practicalise it and move it from their to the market. In Nigeria, ideas are killed by peoples fears, mouthing, beaureaucracy and so many more.
Please allow our corp doctor to carry on.

Remember:THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOUR PRODUCT TOO!

1 Like

Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by calcal: 11:12am On May 07, 2013
let him continue using them for practice.
Re: Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes by jay2k(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2013
Lilimax:
Depending on the type of surgery
Hope it is not major surgeries?
so Dr wich suregry is major if repaire of cleft lip nd palate is not major..or do u need a brain suregry......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Medical Certificate (photo) / The Myth Behind NYSC Three Choice Of State / 2024 Batch A Stream 2 Important Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.