Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Travelling On Visit To Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling On Visit To Uk (1423 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Places To Visit And Stay While On Visit To Nigeria / Help Can One Get A School While On Visit To The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling On Visit To Uk by vital: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2008
hi all,
please i need a bunch of assistant from u guys,im preparing to go on a visit to uk to stay at least 3month,im working and need to take a live.so ,i want to know the minimum amount that is suppose to be in my account.(bank statemnt)and also the requirements,,
i appreciate u all
Re: Travelling On Visit To Uk by MrPataki1: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2008
Take time out to google for the information you need from credible UK visa websites, or else you would be swindled off by Visa agents here.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf2visitors#Q10

All the best.
Re: Travelling On Visit To Uk by deariekay(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2008
check first thread
Re: Travelling On Visit To Uk by JCDejiM: 2:14pm On May 12, 2008
Pls Can Someone Give Me A Clue,
I Want To Travel To UK On Visitation With My Family [Me,My Wife And My One Child]
My Question Goes Thus,
How Would I Submit My Application As In,
Are We Going To Fill Diffenent Applications?
How Much Will It Cost?
And Again,
If I Should Submit In Ibadan,Are We Going To Receive Our Application Back In Ibadan?
Thanks For Your Lovely Contribution
1Luv
JC Deji Mayor
dejiakamayor@yahoo.com
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Travelling On Visit To Uk by Dantecmu(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2008
JCDeji.M:

Please Can Someone Give Me A Clue,
I Want To Travel To UK On Visitation With My Family [Me,My Wife And My One Child]
My Question Goes Thus,
How Would I Submit My Application As In,
Are We Going To Fill Diffenent Applications?
How Much Will It Cost?
And Again,
If I Should Submit In Ibadan,Are We Going To Receive Our Application Back In Ibadan?
Thanks For Your Lovely Contribution
1Luv
JC Deji Mayor
dejiakamayor@yahoo.com
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Why dont you go to VFS Ibadan and get all this information. Or are u scared of going there i must also remind you that you cannot submit ur application on nairaland so i would advice you go there and sort yourself out.
ciao
Re: Travelling On Visit To Uk by chisimdi(f): 11:38pm On May 12, 2008
Dantecmu:

Why don't you go to VFS Ibadan and get all this information. Or are u scared of going there i must also remind you that you cannot submit your application on nairaland so i would advice you go there and sort yourself out.
ciao
tk am easy on d guy he's just asking 4 help and u r compounding it 4 him.nawa 4 u o!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thou i luvin d reply grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling On Visit To Uk by uchchu: 6:22pm On May 29, 2008
Hi. go to the VFS office and make enquiries. They issue visa application forms free of charge. I applied for UK visit visa in Abuja. I submitted my application at the VFS office in Abuja and was asked to come back in two wks.
They gave me 6 months with multi entry. I am only a Public servant, in my twenties, single and I applied with my bank statements, cscs statement etc.

It is not a big deal besides they av enough information on their website.

(1) (Reply)

See Levels: UK To Relax Chinese Visa Rules / Data Change On Passport.. / Weather Forecast By Nima For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.