Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

“i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! (11192 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by toluene001: 1:40am On Apr 30, 2013
TB Joshua’s televised services are known for their spirit moving, people confessing programs. No one thought they would see the day when one of their favorite celebrity would come up and confess to being a witch.
Actress Camilla Mbereke did that yesterday, 28th of April, 2013 on TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV, during their broadcast at the Synagogue Church of All Nations.
To see video, goto: http://www.flameville.com/2013/04/im-a-witch-nollywood-actress-camilla-mberekpe-confesses/?nomobile

Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by sima(f): 3:02am On Apr 30, 2013
For some weird reason, i dont believe she is a witch!

3 Likes

Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by olsmade(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Psychiatric evaluation ASAP.
Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by GraceBestowed(f): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2013
Just SMH! Before you throw stones, or castigate this woman ... ugh, never mind!
Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by nairaman66(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2013
GraceBestowed: Just SMH! Before you throw stones, or castigate this woman ... ugh, never mind!

I guess she was on Camera when she said that.. Believe me, it's another Nollywood Movie in the making!! grin

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by tomzman: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2013
sima: For some weird reason, i dont believe she is a witch!
You beat me to that. The whole thing sounds weirdly difficult to believe.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by vykte(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2013
Is dat suppose 2 b her reality show! U guys knw dat's the in tin so we can't rule that out ;DIs dat suppose 2 b her reality show! U guys knw dat's the in tin so we can't rule that out
Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by QriousAfrica(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] Speechless...Is this a Nollywood movie or...?
Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by emilyone(f): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2013
perhaps she was hypnotized

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by Galaxydon1(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2013
why do people love to damage other peoples image, it was the spirit in her that was confessing, she refused to take over from her mum who was a witch, that was why d evil spirit was tormenting her life, abi didnt u hear when she d spirit said said is strong in prayer that was y d couldnt get her, u just skipd it in order to damage her image, believe me if u go to synagogue ur own will be worst dan her, who knows hw many demons are living inside u. Dont judge so dat u will nt be judged, get dat into ur skull. Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by Tolexander: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2013
Wonder will never ceased happening!

Witch for Christ wey confess, she was slapped,
Ordinary witch wey confess, nothing do am!
Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by kentozybee(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
toluene001: TB Joshua’s televised services are known for their spirit moving, people confessing programs. No one thought they would see the day when one of their favorite celebrity would come up and confess to being a witch.
Actress Camilla Mbereke did that yesterday, 28th of April, 2013 on TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV, during their broadcast at the Synagogue Church of All Nations.
To see video, goto: http://www.flameville.com/2013/04/im-a-witch-nollywood-actress-camilla-mberekpe-confesses/?nomobile
wu knows if shes d one killin ha fellow actors nd actresses
Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by moresignal(f): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2013
T B joshua don pay her a huge amount to say that... Who knws tongue tongue tongue undecided lipsrsealed[/color][color=#006600]
Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by LuluSparklez(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
kentozybee: [color=#990000][/color]wu knows if shes d one killin ha fellow actors nd actresses

Na You know oh, busy body
Re: “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! by ijebabe: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2013

(1)

Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt / 10 Hot Photos Of Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Will Smith Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.