Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft (17527 Views)

Watch The Video Of Nollywood Actress, Camila Mberekpe Confessing To Witchcraft / “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! / Nollywood Actress Camilla Mberekpe Confessed To Being A Witch On Emmanuel.tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by kobbebu(f): 10:50am On May 14, 2013
Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft…explains How She Was Delivered

Camilla Mberekpe who was said to have confessed to witchcraft is making a U-Turn, on Sunday April 28th, the actress appeared on T.B Joshua's televised deliverance programme on Emmanuel TV, but contrary to earlier reports that she confessed to being a witch, her associate has countered that, they said she never did. She went for deliverance because she felt that an evil force was making life difficult for her.

Hear what her associate said, "Camilla never confessed to being a witch. There was an evil spirit that possessed her and it was the evil spirit that spoke through her. That does not make her a witch. You all should go spiritual and see all the things that go on around you. She took herself to church. Witches don't take themselves to church for deliverance. Witches don't operate that way. The evil spirit said, not Camilla said, so please let's understand this before we start calling her a witch.

Camilla returned to the church the following week to say she has been delivered 'from every bondage’ of Satan in her life' and her visit to the church had totally transformed her life.

From the look of things, it’s obvious that the spirit speaking through people to be saying all sort of gibberish might have been planted into them in the church. Still wonder how someone would confess to witchcraft and later said it were some authorities speaking through her. This calls for serious attention.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2NhbWlsbGxhLnBuZ3w2MDA=[/img]
http://naija366.com/camilla-mberekpe-denies-confessing-to-witchcraftexplains-how-she-was-delivered-by-t-b-joshua/
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by pacsinzu: 1:17pm On May 14, 2013
first to comment.....#joindcraze
kobbebu: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft…explains How She Was Delivered

Camilla Mberekpe who was said to have confessed to witchcraft is making a U-Turn, on Sunday April 28th, the actress appeared on T.B Joshua's televised deliverance programme on Emmanuel TV, but contrary to earlier reports that she confessed to being a witch, her associate has countered that, they said she never did. She went for deliverance because she felt that an evil force was making life difficult for her.

Hear what her associate said, "Camilla never confessed to being a witch. There was an evil spirit that possessed her and it was the evil spirit that spoke through her. That does not make her a witch. You all should go spiritual and see all the things that go on around you. She took herself to church. Witches don't take themselves to church for deliverance. Witches don't operate that way. The evil spirit said, not Camilla said, so please let's understand this before we start calling her a witch.

Camilla returned to the church the following week to say she has been delivered 'from every bondage’ of Satan in her life' and her visit to the church had totally transformed her life.

From the look of things, it’s obvious that the spirit speaking through people to be saying all sort of gibberish might have been planted into them in the church. Still wonder how someone would confess to witchcraft and later said it were some authorities speaking through her. This calls for serious attention.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2NhbWlsbGxhLnBuZ3w2MDA=[/img]
http://naija366.com/camilla-mberekpe-denies-confessing-to-witchcraftexplains-how-she-was-delivered-by-t-b-joshua/

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by adexsimply(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2013
angry angry angry....where is OKIJA JUJU?

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by bebe2(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2013
cheesy grin grin grin country of clowns

I love 9ja for all this comedy. Am just glad am laughing about it from far far away

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Syenite(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2013
I knew this is the next news that will come-off. She even looks like a wunsh from her pix here.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Mexyz(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2013
@op,wat exactly is ur problm wit ds woman? I dnt really knw y u guys won't face ur problems bt wl rather prefer to drink panadol on anoda persns headache...abeg go find work jor.

6 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by alabosian(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeew who care
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Joshcoli(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2013
Ok
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Prowizy2(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2013
Will this news change my jamb score? angry

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by DTalented(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2013
kobbebu:
From the look of things, it’s obvious that the spirit speaking through people to be saying all sort of gibberish might have been planted into them in the church.
it might be true, it might not be true. Only God knows

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by cyprianlah(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2013
it shuld beta be ooo.....
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 14, 2013

Matt. 12:43-45
When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by remecy(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2013
Prowizy2: Will this news change my jamb score? angry

No, it won't. And it wasn't the reason you did not score high,either.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by kingpinwon: 1:32pm On May 14, 2013
All those things are planned work spiritually...... Miracles are fakes, evil spirit enters into all humanbeing that confess, its all devilish... Once those pastors lay their hands or breeze etc, the spirit will enter who is spiritually blind... This is all what churches who are claiming deliverance etc are doing... T.B J and his crew with other related prophets of baal who speck when God has not will reap all what they are sowing.. For all what seems hiding here is clear to God Almighty. Please, dont go to any Deliverance etc.. All are works of Magic.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by kenlash1(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2013
so u failed jamb? wt a pity @ op I don't get it
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by konn: 1:37pm On May 14, 2013
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Cruxxy(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2013

(You better watch ur tongue. Dont let the wraught of God decend on u. Better say what u know)

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by konn: 1:43pm On May 14, 2013
kingpinwon: All those things are planned work spiritually...... Miracles are fakes, evil spirit enters into all humanbeing that confess, its all devilish... Once those pastors lay their hands or breeze etc, the spirit will enter who is spiritually blind... This is all what churches who are claiming deliverance etc are doing... T.B J and his crew with other related prophets of baal who speck when God has not will reap all what they are sowing.. For all what seems hiding here is clear to God Almighty. Please, dont go to any Deliverance etc.. All are works of Magic.

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND DELIVERNCE THEN KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF CONDEMING MEN OF GOD AS IF JESUS HIMSELF DID NOT CAST OUT EVIL SPRITS FROM PEOPLE AND SET THE CAPTIVES FREE DID JESUS USE MAGIC? HE SAID GREATER WORKS THAN THIS WILL MEN DO IF YOU HAVE FAITH. SO PLEASE STOP CONDENMING PEOPLE IF U ARE NOT SURE
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

9 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by optimusprime2(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2013
These are the kind of cases where the services of OKIJA JUJU are most needed... I wonder where he is??
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by buJu234: 1:50pm On May 14, 2013
instead of u guys to b spending ur time thinking on how to better ur lives u re busy looking 4 someone who confesses or doesn't confess witch....

men; lets try and live above this witches & wizards mentally... with all the fire ; die die that MFM has be practicing over the years; have their lives b better than the average Chinese or Indian that spent his time to think ; manufacture goods and services for mankind...

Stop wasting ur time chasing things that dont work.

WHY CANT T.B pray so that we can start seeing financial prosperity over night in Nigeria...

U DONT NEED PRAYS TO GROW ECONOMIES; U THINK; WORK & BUILD BUSINESSES TO GROW UR ECONOMIES...

i hate it when all these Nigerian Pastors news are making front page...

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by andyanders: 1:50pm On May 14, 2013
kingpinwon: All those things are planned work spiritually...... Miracles are fakes, evil spirit enters into all humanbeing that confess, its all devilish... Once those pastors lay their hands or breeze etc, the spirit will enter who is spiritually blind... This is all what churches who are claiming deliverance etc are doing... T.B J and his crew with other related prophets of baal who speck when God has not will reap all what they are sowing.. For all what seems hiding here is clear to God Almighty. Please, dont go to any Deliverance etc.. All are works of Magic.

Well, I pray to God to forgive you for your alturances because you are blaspheming with the words you have spoken here. Say what you know and do not speak against the things of the holy spirit.

Note, your name calling of T.B.Joshua and his wise men, would not change the fact that he has been chosen by God Almighty to do His work here on earth and all you saying negative things about him, he cannot challenge you on whatever you say about them.

God is watching you and please for your own advise, stop name calling on men of God and allow God to judge them for their works. Anyone you do not believe, do not call that person names.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Stopercent: 1:52pm On May 14, 2013
Very dull woman.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by REVOLUTNIS: 1:54pm On May 14, 2013
Must u go to university?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by REVOLUTNIS: 1:58pm On May 14, 2013
optimus-prime1:
These are the kind of cases where the services of OKIJA JUJU are most needed... I wonder where he is??
He has bn arrested
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Sezua(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2013
kobbebu: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft…explains How She Was Delivered

who b camillia?...she dey sell pepper?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by javipee: 1:58pm On May 14, 2013

Olodo grin grin grin

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by dedons: 1:59pm On May 14, 2013
End shall never wonder

MBEREKPE-the name sef dey suspicious
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Artistree: 2:02pm On May 14, 2013
See as she even resemble the thing wey dem say she confess to.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 14, 2013
Another nolly wood movie watch for part 2

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by elampiro(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2013
I was waiting for this. Next one will be that she was hypnotized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Cutest? Wizkid, Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello (see Cute Photos Of Them) / I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy / DJ Obi Pays Tribute To Father, 7 Years After His Death In Dana Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.