Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Urgent: Agric Consultants Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: Agric Consultants Wanted (734 Views)

Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Consultants And Suppliers / Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Agric Consultants Wanted by viper86(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
Good day please I'm in need of an Agricultural consultancy firm in abuja that is will to plan and implement a very good project. My boss recently acquired a farm(poultry, fish ponds and fish hatchery, snailry and a half completed grasscutter section) that is half dead and needs it back to life in shortest possible time. Thanks
kindly post your firms contacts
P.S
Consultants from Kaduna or Minna will do also
Re: Urgent: Agric Consultants Wanted by carrygo1: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2008
i am a consultant based in abuja and i have a vast experience in poultry and fishery management. i can come so that we can discuss and plan on how to implement the project.  i have managed many farms in oyo state and in ph. if you need a proposal on how to get the farm running, i will provide one for you.
my details are as follows
caringfem@yahoo.com

i finished from university of ibadan in agric economics and i have long years of experinece in nutrition, sanitation and general management of farms.
i also know how to vaccinate and compound feed so that you don't fall into unnecesary loss.
i want you to know that a bad consultant will destroy the farm so be very carefel to get the best.
Re: Urgent: Agric Consultants Wanted by phatgirl(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2008
Get in touch with xela agricultural consult.U can get them on ds no 028713722/08067226010/08079226990

(1) (Reply)

Getaway Slot 4 Sale / Network Marketing Bestseller At Amazon.com ! / 5 Deadly Mistakes You Must Avoid In Starting A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.