Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song (33161 Views)

Norwegian Molestation Victim Going To Jail In Dubai For Sex Outside Of Marriage / VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer / Woman Accused Of Attacking Islam By Preaching Bible Gets Jail Sentence In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 9:43am On May 16, 2013
ya'all Haters need to know that the word Allah is Just an arabic word for Almighty God our creator, so if you say rubish or insult Allah with the aim of hurting muslims, my brother Na Almighty God you they abuse oooo....open your mind.......
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2013
azeezlateefah: I refuse to comment on this topic since last night,but Have read a lot of comments from my christians bro and sisters, All I Can read are hatred comments,let's forget about your hatred on islam let's face the reality! this is a law of a nation which am pretty Sure the girls are aware of before they embark upon there actions. they should respect the law of there nation, am Sure if this Happen in america ya'all won't be making All these bias statements. therefore ya'all Have a lot of issue to attends to in your church, ask your pastors if jesus ever said I AM YOUR GOD, WORSHIP ME...COS YA'ALL GOT TO CALL HIM GOD NOW...Jesus you're defending will deny you........OPEN YOUR MIND...
I'm seriously trying to make meaning out of this comment but walai this doesn't make any sense.

What yeye law are you even talking about? Teenagers dancing is now a crime? Na wa o.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On May 16, 2013
azeezlateefah: ya'all Haters need to know that the word Allah is Just an arabic word for Almighty God our creator, so if you say rubish or insult Allah with the aim of hurting muslims, my brother Na Almighty God you they abuse oooo....open your mind.......
You keep screaming "open your mind" when your own mind is as closed as an unopened can.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 9:49am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: Like seriously?

Hmm, if I were a muslim where this is considered blasphemy I for don change religion since, mscheew.

Unfortunately,you are not!

There is no compulsion in Religion,enjoy yours while it lasts.

The fact is that we don't question God in Islam because He is the All Knowing.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tintingz(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: What they did, mixing prayers with worldly music was quite silly. However they should just be spanked, counseled and let go. A jail term is very harsh i think.
now a christian is making sense...
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 9:50am On May 16, 2013
oloriooko:

Who says the girls are not aware about these laws but we are talking about teenagers here! For petes sake they are more vulnerable to breaking rules at this stage of their lives than any other. What they did is wrong and unacceptable but they should not be jailed for this act rather they should be punished somehow cos they are teenagers who should be allowed to express themselves and then be corrected when and where necessary.
This account for the lawless youths among the Islamic nations.
then why Not let us wait and see if they would be jailed..... cos what I read Was that they May be jailed!!! but your hatred on islam won't let ya'all think right....
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 9:55am On May 16, 2013
tintingz: now a christian is making sense...

Yes,she's exceptional!Objective!!Honest!!!
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tintingz(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: I'm seriously trying to make meaning out of this comment but walai this doesn't make any sense.

What yeye law are you even talking about? Teenagers dancing is now a crime? Na wa o.
they where not only dancing but also praying... Does it make sense when you pray shouting Jesus Jesus Jesus!! And dancing azonto and kukere iyanya music with it...

Well that is not new in churchs...i see pastors and members dancing ''all my ladies'' grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 9:58am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: I'm seriously trying to make meaning out of this comment but walai this doesn't make any sense.

Reciting a portion of the Holy Qur'an and dancing with the Islamic mode of worship is our concern.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 9:58am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: You keep screaming "open your mind" when your own mind is as closed as an unopened can.
. you're welcome and also free to use any abusive word for me....buh let me say this again OPEN YOUR MIND...only if you Can open your mind you shouldn't be here insulting muslims you should be in your pastor house or church to ask theses question, if jesus ever said worship me in the bibble, or ever said am your God, and if jesus was a christian or told ya'all to call yourselve christians, jesus peace be upon him will definately deny you guys......OPEN YOUR MIND....
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by LordReed(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2013
Confusion:

But western BenZ, Lamboghini, Ak-47 and how to make bomb can mix abi

Abeg help me ask them o! Destructive technologies like nuclear bombs and guns are not haram but an innocent dance is an offense for imprisonment yet some of them do not see the irony. Very laughable if it wasn't so sad.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tintingz(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

Unlike you with loads of the opposite.
hey brotha easy.. . Read through all my post do i sound like a trinitarian or post against Islam?
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 10:01am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

Unfortunately,you are not!

There is no compulsion in Religion,enjoy yours while it lasts.

The fact is that we don't question God in Islam because He is the All Knowing.
FORTUNATELY my dear I'm not, take correction.

he asked y'all to send little girls to jail for being little girls abi? he must really know it all.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by SORTER: 10:01am On May 16, 2013
Lilimax:
These people are living in bondage all in the name of religion.
Thank God I am free cheesy.
grin
Lilimax:
These people are living in bondage all in the name of religion.
Thank God I am free cheesy.
your mama should be proud of your freedom...........osanle iyabo!
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 10:03am On May 16, 2013
tintingz: hey brotha easy.. . Read through all my post do i sound like a trinitarian or post against Islam?

Sorry Jare,I modified my comments.

These guys just like to attack Islam at the slightest opportunity.

I am sorry once again,kindly accept my apology.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 10:04am On May 16, 2013
SORTER: ;Dyour mama should be proud of your freedom...........osanle iyabo!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 10:05am On May 16, 2013

It won't make sense to you...cos you think indonesia is like nigeria Where you Can joke,play,flaunt with the law without facing the penalty...alameseighya,Farouk lawan,Dimeji bankole are your role model no wonder...
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by akpanbaba: 10:07am On May 16, 2013
This is exactly why the religion is peaceful all over the world
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 10:07am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: FORTUNATELY my dear I'm not, take correction.

he asked y'all to send little girls to jail for bring little girls abi? he must really know it all.

I don't understand your second sentence,kindly correct your line to make more sense.Please!
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 10:07am On May 16, 2013
azeezlateefah: . you're welcome and also free to use any abusive word for me....buh let me say this again OPEN YOUR MIND...only if you Can open your mind you shouldn't be here insulting muslims you should be in your pastor house or church to ask theses question, if jesus ever said worship me in the bibble, or ever said am your God, and if jesus was a christian or told ya'all to call yourselve christians, jesus peace be upon him will definately deny you guys......OPEN YOUR MIND....
What is this one saying sef? And I haven't insulted you so let's keep this simple.

I can't start arguing with you about what jesus said or did not say, I also certainly don't need a pastor to tell me anything, I can read and find out for myself.

What I'm more concerned about is the punishment these little girls will get for just a silly prank, do you even think they understand perfectly well what they are doing?(If indeed this is a sin), the way y'all go about this islam thing makes it hard for people to even try to understand it, why can't people have free will simply because they were born muslims?
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

I don't understand your second sentence,kindly correct your line to make more sense.Please!
I've modified the post, hope you understand it now.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Decryptor(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

You attribute all these to Islam? Can you imagine? Where is it written as part of Islamic teaching?

I can list a thousand crime committed by Christians but we have not associated them to Biblical teachings.

If you hate Islam because of your shallow knowledge,its understandable but attributing a quarrel between husband and wife to Islamic teaching simply because they claim to be Muslims is unfair and too sentimental.

The video isn't harmless to Islam my dear,that's how much we cherish our dear Religion.
Nowhere in my comment did i mention about a husband and wife quarreling. I cited 4 solid events that highlights amongst millions of other events(both heard and unheard)the fact that islam is doing more harm than good to both their faithfuls and non-faithfuls. The reason being that it is full of sentiments and unfairness of which you attribute to me. Jeez! What is wrong with you guys for crying out loud? Y'all preach about seeing the light and opening our eyes to accept your religion and yet you are as pious as anything. Events like the ones i mentioned above is so scary enough to discourage one from converting to islam. I won't be surprised if i come here tomorrow and see some news about someone being imprisoned for farting while reciting the quran.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Zikdik(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2013
mmmustapha: U can't mixed islam wit dancing thats d fact, u monkeys dat are saying dis n dat don't forget dat islam is totally diff frm christiany, if u guys are allow to singing n dancing in d church in islam is forbidden and u hav to respect that fools
Re-read ur post and if u have common sense(which myt have eluded u as a result of ur chosen religion),av a rethink abt ur life.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On May 16, 2013
azeezlateefah: It won't make sense to you...cos you think indonesia is like nigeria Where you Can joke,play,flaunt with the law without facing the penalty...alameseighya,Farouk lawan,Dimeji bankole are your role model no wonder...
Atleast muslim still dey among the people wey you call, now are you trying to tell me those hypocrites who made such laws don't do worse?

What are we even talking about? Just what did these children do wrong? They recited a portion of the quran while dancing hip-hop, therefore they should be jailed for it? Doesn't that even tell y'all they don't even understand what they were doing? Why not guide them lovingly and allow them make their own choices when they become of age? Why oppress kids for heaven's sakes?
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 10:17am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: What is this one saying sef? And I haven't insulted you so let's keep this simple.

I can't start arguing with you about what jesus said or did not say, I also certainly don't need a pastor to tell me anything, I can read and find out for myself.

What I'm more concerned about is the punishment these little girls will get for just a silly prank, do you even think they understand perfectly well what they are doing?(If indeed this is a sin), the way y'all go about this islam thing makes it hard for people to even try to understand it, why can't people have free will simply because they were born muslims?
1. you're trying to elude the fact that you need to know more about your religion before attacking other religion. 2. on the issue of punishment! in islam you're Not allow to play or joke with the words of God(quran) so they should be ready to face the punishment ..........
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by blackmale1: 10:19am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

Exactly the thought of the unbelievers 1400years ago.Alas!the light of Islam continues to glow.

Do you think Halogen bulb can be put off by breeze from the mouth? you must be kidding.

Islam remains the only living religion and that's why it is the fastest growing religion.

The Press propaganda is terrible this days,if a wife slaps her husband and they are Muslims,its on the news.

Continue to castigate Islam,you will understand soon.
Please what propaganda are talking about!!! That 911 never happened ? that boko haram is a figment of our collective imagination? that there is no global jihad plaguing the world? that islamic suicide bombers don't exist. You are All so pathetic...
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by seyih2(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2013
the fact that some religions accept any bloody thing you do (even sexual intercourse inside churchs) doesn't mean Islam accepts it. A law in a region may be a taboo in another, eg homosexuality in the US and Nigeria.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by solomon111(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

so in your warped islamic ideology;
spanking=5 years jail term.
You are a disgusting human-being.
People like you should never have kids.

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 10:23am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: Atleast muslim still dey among the people wey you call, now are you trying to tell me those hypocrites who made such laws don't do worse?

What are we even talking about? Just what did these children do wrong? They recited a portion of the quran while dancing hip-hop, therefore they should be jailed for it? Doesn't that even tell y'all they don't even understand what they were doing? Why not guide them lovingly and allow them make their own choices when they become of age? Why oppress kids for heaven's sakes?
go and face those shit hapening in ur religion before you will come here to write trash about islam.....
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On May 16, 2013
azeezlateefah: 1. you're trying to elude the fact that you need to know more about your religion before attacking other religion. 2. on the issue of punishment! in islam you're Not allow to play or joke with the words of God(quran) so they should be ready to face the punishment ..........
I have not even told you if I'm a Christian or not, for all you know I might be Jewish,Buddhist or whatever so stop believing that anyone who disagrees with islam is a christian, again even as a christian does that make me infallible? Being a true believer is all about knowing that you can fall, when you fall, rising up and continuing your journey, there's something called freewill and everyone is entitled to that.

From what you all have been saying about islam, its like y'all want us to believe you are perfect, as if there can and should never be a mistake in it, that's my gross, you steal, a hand is cut off, you lie, your tongue is cut off, fornicate and die for it etc, just where is the room to be human here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.