Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song (33166 Views)

Norwegian Molestation Victim Going To Jail In Dubai For Sex Outside Of Marriage / VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer / Woman Accused Of Attacking Islam By Preaching Bible Gets Jail Sentence In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2013
azeezlateefah: go and face those shit hapening in ur religion before you will come here to write trash about islam.....
Answer the questions, don't try to run away.

Poo is supposed to happen btw, that's why we are human so put that ya small brain to use.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by thehomer: 10:43am On May 16, 2013
Hmm. The religion of peace strikes again.

[size=3pt][The contents of this message are not offensive. Should you feel offended, please ignore it and move on to the next responder.][/size]
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 10:50am On May 16, 2013
Decryptor: Nowhere in my comment did i mention about a husband and wife quarreling. I cited 4 solid events that highlights amongst millions of other events(both heard and unheard)the fact that islam is doing more harm than good to both their faithfuls and non-faithfuls. The reason being that it is full of sentiments and unfairness of which you attribute to me. Jeez! What is wrong with you guys for crying out loud? Y'all preach about seeing the light and opening our eyes to accept your religion and yet you are as pious as anything. Events like the ones i mentioned above is so scary enough to discourage one from converting to islam. I won't be surprised if i come here tomorrow and see some news about someone being imprisoned for farting while reciting the quran.

Husband and wife quarreling is just an expression to show to what extent you can go with your criticism.

The events you mentioned are not Islamic,just everyday violence in which Christians are not exception.

It might interest you to know that in Islam,if you are praying Salat and you fart,the prayer is nullified. You need to perform Ablution and restart your Salat. I just love this religion.

Everything is pure and well outlined with rules and laws.

That's why you see uniformity in our ways of worship.

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On May 16, 2013
Hehehehe grin.

Good to know, fart nullifies prayer.

I guess someone who has a bad case of stomach upset shouldn't even try praying till he\she is alright cos you go do ablution tire grin.

Abi is there a penalty for skipping prayers too?

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Stlatyv(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2013
nijanigga:
what are you trying to promote, religion of bondage?
wen u ar in an hausa,igbo or yoruba land u gyv respect to their culture nd believe samethng goes 4 bein amidst muslim community,u jst totaly av to respect d believe nd culture. Solat is one key thng muslims dont joke wit den u shuld know dat wil anga dem if they see anyone jokin wit it. Once u ar livin amidst dem den u go by their rules. Islam nd westernization ar jst damn too oposite,nd if d religion is a bondage,did dose practisin it complain to u? Abeg face ur busines. (though am nt sure dat indonesia rule of 5yrs jail can b sharialy prove)
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Stlatyv(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2013
nedra: Islam....neva in the news for positive things. Bringer of death and top wickedness
ignorant is d worsiest disease. Go get urself off d hook pal
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by lanrexlan(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: I have not even told you if I'm a Christian or not, for all you know I might be Jewish,Buddhist or whatever so stop believing that anyone who disagrees with islam is a christian, again even as a christian does that make me infallible? Being a true believer is all about knowing that you can fall, when you fall, rising up and continuing your journey, there's something called freewill and everyone is entitled to that.

From what you all have been saying about islam, its like y'all want us to believe you are perfect, as if there can and should never be a mistake in it, that's my gross, you steal, a hand is cut off, you lie, your tongue is cut off, fornicate and die for it etc, just where is the room to be human here?
Brother,Islam is perfect muslims may not be perfect,but Islam is.Why can you steal when zakat is there to eradicate poverty? If every human being gives zakat every year,there will not be a single person that will die of hunger.If zakat is given every year and some people still indulge in robbing and stealing,then the sharia law comes in.You steal,you have your hand cut off.How many citizens of saudi arabia have you seen with one of his/her hands chopped off? They implemented the sharia law,and saudi arabia is the country with the lowest rate of rape and robbery in the world.They are also among the countries with the highest standard of living.Why did you fornicate when the Hijab system is there and islam gives the permission to marry 4wives provided you can do justice among them? For example,if you see two ladies walking down a street,equally beautiful,one wearing a mini skirt and spaghetti shirt and the other lady wore the full Hijab(not scarf),leaving her eyes only,and hands up to the wrists,who will a guy tease between the two ladies?
It's obvious,if every woman dresses in the full Hijab,and then the sharia law comes in that all rapists and fornicators should be put to death,will the rate of rape and adultery increase,decrease or remain the same? It will surely decrease,implement the sharia law and definitely get the result.
Peace brother.

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by diarra94(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2013
alnaijiri:

You simply aren't being reasonable. You're just taking examples of people who are mentally-ill and who happen to be Muslims. This is a case of severe selective bias. There is nowhere in the Islamic religion that allows any of those atrocious acts. It would be like saying since Xtians colonised and enslaved Africans, Xtianity is a sick religion (well, actually it is, but not for that reason). The point is that there are people in every religion that do really really bad things, and that should not reflect on the religion itself.
everybody does wrong things regardless of religion. But muslims tend to do wrong things in the name of religion which is why most pple are complaining. In the world we live today, i dont believe there is anybody without sin or wrong doings and even God knows that. And that is why we can pray for forgiveness. But you shouldnt punish someone when youve done wrong things yourself. If we should punish pple here on earth, then why is there judgement?

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by diarra94(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2013
alnaijiri:

You simply aren't being reasonable. You're just taking examples of people who are mentally-ill and who happen to be Muslims. This is a case of severe selective bias. There is nowhere in the Islamic religion that allows any of those atrocious acts. It would be like saying since Xtians colonised and enslaved Africans, Xtianity is a sick religion (well, actually it is, but not for that reason). The point is that there are people in every religion that do really really bad things, and that should not reflect on the religion itself.
everybody does wrong things regardless of religion. But muslims tend to do wrong things in the name of religion which is why most pple are complaining. In the world we live today, i dont believe there is anybody without sin or wrong doings and even God knows that. God did not create a human being to be perfect, we make mistakes, do bad and evil things and that is why God has enabled us to pray for forgiveness. But you shouldnt punish someone when youve done wrong things yourself (or are you perfect). If we should punish pple here on earth, then why is there judgement. Lastly, why do muslims search for a text in the bible to criticize but when a christian quotes a passage from the koran you either say its from and anti islam website or you tell him to concentrate on his religion and leave islam. You guys easily get angry and abusive (its evident all over the world).
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 11:08am On May 16, 2013
black male:
Please what propaganda are talking about!!! That 911 never happened ? that boko haram is a figment of our collective imagination? that there is no global jihad plaguing the world? that islamic suicide bombers don't exist. You are All so pathetic...

If you sit down in a beer parlor all day,how are you supposed to understand international politics?

What happened before 911?and how does 911 relate to Islamic teaching?

Boko Haram represents Islam? your Neighbour at home represent Islam?your colleague in the Office or your school mates represent Islam?How come they haven't bombed you or killed you in the name of Islam?

You are quick to attribute negative to Islam,if we are to attribute evil to Christianity you go tire.

The principal that killed and kept her mother in the shrine in Imo state was following biblical injunction? The baby factory owners in Imo state are practicing Christianity? the recent Kidnappers killed are your church devotees? What about Pastor King?

In my wise conclusion,those are not teachings from the Christianity I practiced years back. That is not to say Christianity is a perfect religion.

Its only gullible people like you that sees every crime of man as a teaching from his religion because you are deluded by hatred,rancour,sentiments and intolerance.

Religion is meant to perfect our morals and ways of life.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Stlatyv(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2013
Decryptor: And what has that got to do with the emphasis she placed on her comment? It's one thing to break a law that has been constituted like moving about during sanitation which you know you shouldn't and a totally different thing to be threatened with a jail sentence just because of what does not hold water like what this hypocritical indonesian authorities are barking about. I don't believe you made the above comment. Try saying something more sensible next time in defence of your religion
must it make sense to u b4 it gets acredited as 'a sensible sentence'. My opinion is ' NO'. Wen u reside in a comunity den u av no choice dan to abide by their rules. Wen amidst beliva moral nd intelectualy dont play wit their faith,is eida u join dem or stay bk nd watch quietly nd loyaly.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 11:10am On May 16, 2013
freecocoa: Hehehehe grin.

Good to know, fart nullifies prayer.

I guess someone who has a bad case of stomach upset shouldn't even try praying till he\she is alright cos you go do ablution tire grin.

Abi is there a penalty for skipping prayers too?

There is also a solution to that in Islam my dear. Islam answers all questions.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Stlatyv(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2013
manny4life:

No need to reply him, all he has done is explain to NL that Islam is a very subjective religion, just like a proposed law where u go unpunished if you flout the rules, same applies to Islamic religion. For him to equate his religion to a mandatory law proves one more reason why Islam as a religion is VERY INTOLERANT.
u ar ryt islam is very intolerant wen it comes to disobeyin Allah's command,disobeyin ur parent,eldas nd even tormentn d younga ones,intolerant to coruption,adultery,suicide,stealin nd fil too civilised to folow dem. Bokoharam nd odas ar only fuln dos who doesnt know abt islam lyk u cos if u put ur dif nd hatred aside nd study is d most tolerable religion in d world wen it come to peace nd patient.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 11:21am On May 16, 2013
solomon111: so in your warped islamic ideology;
spanking=5 years jail term.
You are a disgusting human-being.
People like you should never have kids.

If you have problem understanding English,is it my problem?

Instead of displaying your low level of literacy and negative emotional outburst,why not save your MB to learn on the internet.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Lilimax(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2013
SORTER: ;Dyour mama should be proud of your freedom...........osanle iyabo!
You need to pay a visit to Yaba left asap angry angry
It is already getting out of hand tongue
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by oloriooko(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2013
then why Not let us wait and see if they would be jailed..... cos what I read Was that they May be jailed!!! but your hatred on islam won't let ya'all think right....
So why should this offense be mentioned anywhere near being jailed? It shows you that jail term is considerable for such "offense", why should it be?
The topic could have read "Girls face punishment........."
For the records; I do not hate Islam rather I dislike some of it's beliefs.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 11:41am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

Birds of a feather,I see why I shouldn't have taken your comments serious.

Can you imagine the Christian representative have been wasting my time with on Nairaland?
lmao I'm not Christian, and I dislike both religions Islam and Christianity, you all are cows to me, beside seems like the word humour is alien to muslims, smh...

2 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Mintayo(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

That shows the genuine and original nature of the Quran.

We don't have a new Quran,its the same from the Prophet Muhamed (SAW) till now.

The new testament you guys carry around now is not known to Jesus (A.S) and he's gonna deny you when he returns.

funny dude...so d quran allah gave mohammed is d one all muslims are using today? D exact one? So d quran u have with u is d one allah gave mohammed or what r u sayin,pls enlighten us!
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by habayommy: 11:44am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

Exactly the thought of the unbelievers 1400years ago.Alas!the light of Islam continues to glow.

Do you think Halogen bulb can be put off by breeze from the mouth? you must be kidding.

Islam remains the only living religion and that's why it is the fastest growing religion.

The Press propaganda is terrible this days,if a wife slaps her husband and they are Muslims,its on the news.

Continue to castigate Islam,you will understand soon.

It is becoming very popular τo hear people say Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. there is no demography τo prove this. Or can you? I believe in realities, Ω☺t slogans.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 11:45am On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao I'm not Christian, and I dislike both religions Islam and Christianity, you all are cows to me, beside seems like the word humour is alien to muslims, smh...

Oh! I see.

The world Humour isn't alien to Islam just that it has to be displayed at the appropriate time and situations.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tinnymerit(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2013
takeprofit: where can i find an english version of the quaran online?
itsnokia.com
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 11:50am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

Interpretation: I thank God that I'm not a Moslem = thank God I'm astray.

I pray that Allah guide you to the right path. Amin
I pray that the Jesus Christ will grant you salvation from the destruction that the so-called religion is leading people to. Amen!
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 11:50am On May 16, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,Islam is perfect muslims may not be perfect,but Islam is.Why can you steal when zakat is there to eradicate poverty? If every human being gives zakat every year,there will not be a single person that will die of hunger.If zakat is given every year and some people still indulge in robbing and stealing,then the sharia law comes in.You steal,you have your hand cut off.How many citizens of saudi arabia have you seen with one of his/her hands chopped off? They implemented the sharia law,and saudi arabia is the country with the lowest rate of rape and robbery in the world.They are also among the countries with the highest standard of living.Why did you fornicate when the Hijab system is there and islam gives the permission to marry 4wives provided you can do justice among them? For example,if you see two ladies walking down a street,equally beautiful,one wearing a mini skirt and spaghetti shirt and the other lady wore the full Hijab(not scarf),leaving her eyes only,and hands up to the wrists,who will a guy tease between the two ladies?
It's obvious,if every woman dresses in the full Hijab,and then the sharia law comes in that all rapists and fornicators should be put to death,will the rate of rape and adultery increase,decrease or remain the same? It will surely decrease,implement the sharia law and definitely get the result.
Peace brother.

Did u just support extremism?
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tunshe: 11:50am On May 16, 2013
Mintayo:

funny dude...so d quran allah gave mohammed is d one all muslims are using today? D exact one? So d quran u have with u is d one allah gave mohammed or what r u sayin,pls enlighten us!

Clearly, you don't know what you are saying,so there is no point exchanging words with you.

If you wanna ask a question,u can but coming up with off points its not acceptable.

If you think a text book was sent down,then continue to swim in your fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by oloriooko(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2013
People should stop harassing one another instead of condemning the barbaric system these holier than thou group of lawless nation is propagating in the name of religion.

A teenager is someone trying to find himself or herself and instead of helping, these hypocrites have decided to "kill" these gals in the name of religion
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 11:54am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

Husband and wife quarreling is just an expression to show to what extent you can go with your criticism.

The events you mentioned are not Islamic,just everyday violence in which Christians are not exception.

It might interest you to know that in Islam,if you are praying Salat and you fart,the prayer is nullified. You need to perform Ablution and restart your Salat. I just love this religion.

Everything is pure and well outlined with rules and laws.

That's why you see uniformity in our ways of worship.
lies,lies lies...sunis n shia are different and thats y they fight and kill each other with bomns.
are u now saying that all the bombing and islamist terrorist worship same uniform way? are u saying the act of islamist terrorist are uniform with the pure teaching?
what can u say about this latest bombing http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22549355
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by lanrexlan(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Did u just support extremism?
Does that sounds like extremism? Do you even read the post or is it difficult for you to comprehend?....Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.