Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories (36019 Views)

Please Don't Scroll Without Typing AMEN(PHOTO) / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by elampiro(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:
If you don't understand spiritual things, why not ignore? Is it your keyboard or internet connection they use to type amen?

God works in mysterious ways. I know a man who typed amen on a post by Adeboye that was pasted on another group wall, and that evening someone called him and gave him 100000 USD... The person was a friend that he had lent some money during a rough period back in University. Because he typed AMEN, God remembered him..

So my bro, ednut abi na scotchegg, biko, leave us to type AMEN...

$100,000 = N15m

What is the name of this person?
What is the money meant for?
What is the calibre of this person in the society?
What is the relationship between the giver and the receiver of this gift?

2 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by DonaldGenes(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
amen
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
That's the easiest way to get FB Likes for free these days oo.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by AGgal(f): 12:32pm On May 12, 2013
Its very annoying
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by trappatoni(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2013
Adeks: @Op. Thanks 4 raising this topic. It's so annoying how they would formulate a very odd story, and at d end ask u to type amen or like. The most annoying is those gullible people who still go ahead to type 'amen'. Amen on lies Just because of traffic I hope many of them will see this post and wise up and stop attracting curses upon themselves. Kudos
.who is attracting curse,the people posting or those typing amen
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 12, 2013
I love God o and also the things of the Spirit, but this crazy stuff on fb is really annoying. It got to me so much that i had to write a post concerning that on fb, d annoying part is dat they repeat old pictures with different concoted stories. May God help us all
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Emmysteve(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2013
i have to share this post on my page so that the gullible ones would see how stupid they are.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Decryptor(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:
If you don't understand spiritual things, why not ignore? Is it your keyboard or internet connection they use to type amen?

God works in mysterious ways. I know a man who typed amen on a post by Adeboye that was pasted on another group wall, and that evening someone called him and gave him 100000 USD... The person was a friend that he had lent some money during a rough period back in University. Because he typed AMEN, God remembered him..

You are the biggest liar the devil has ever invented! AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by nikkyshyne(f): 12:35pm On May 12, 2013
The most annoying is 'type 1 (or any other word) and see what happens to the picture. angry
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Marcelinho(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2013
I wonda wat is hapenin now, Nigerians are 2 afriad of even theirselve dat anything they can do.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Odunharry(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2013
ednut1: The new craze on facebook is to be typing amen.

If its from real pastors like adeboye, tb joshua no biggie, but nowadays some clowns are using old picture to create false stories on facebook, and ask you to like or amen, why cant people see its fake from the pictures, and will saying amen work when its based on lies?
when it mentions gods Nigerians become gullible, why na?
i hate this so much and it annoying...d one that is annoying is they will ask u type yes n see what will happen to the pix or type yes to see a naked pix of any celeb..sm kind pipu sha.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by WukedP(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2013
Recently an admin on facebook posted uploaded d AUTOPSY PICTURE OF TUPAC SHaKUR n he wrote, This man had a fatal accident n right now he is n coma in the hospital type get well soon if u want him to bla bla bla, i ve been enduring dat all dis while till d post, i was so angry i hav to call him names n other joined me too, its so so anoying
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by IYANGBALI: 12:40pm On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:

bros you can lie,I hail o

1 Like

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UPBvj.gif%5B/img%5D[/img]

Damnit,I'm sure the people that "like" your comment didn't see the sarcasm in it.buncha educated illiterates. grin

7 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by ezme(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:

I can bet you lifted this from one of such pictures.... Well I'm indifferent about it now, I don't even bother, it help me rate the IQ of my acquaintances.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Emmysteve(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
nikkyshyne: The most annoying is 'type 1 (or any other word) and see what happens to the picture. angry
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by nora544: 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
I always must laught when i read something like this.

I see a story where one of this great man of gold tell his story about have no fuel in his car and the cas still bring him home.

What write the people under the story amen for what.

People belive in every story which comes from this so called great man of god.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by IYANGBALI: 12:42pm On May 12, 2013
Decryptor: You are the biggest liar the devil has ever invented! AMEN!!
no mind am
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by fittty(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2013
angry

3 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by shyvicky: 12:43pm On May 12, 2013
God can use any one,method,church,style, to work,even if the person is a sinner, even if the item is dirty he can do many things,if someone says Good to you,and u say amen God may have mercy for you and answer your prayer,you that is judging do u know spiritual ways?must of the stories are fake,but prayers are said for good,and amen means let it be so,leave people to there believe and don't allow Satan to use u and discourage Gods people,allow them to build their faith,God is love,nothing is impossible with him
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Xb4Real: 12:45pm On May 12, 2013
@OP, I wonder wat ur problem is. Unless u,re just a practicing christian. We Christians believe dat by faith wonderful and unimaginable tinz can happen. Those whp type AMEN are moved by faith and u neva can tell if it'z bn working for dem. It doesn,t matter if it's scam or watsoeva. Dough I see such on my facebook pages and has neva typed AMEN nor LIKED de page, but and not against it because me dn't hv de moral standing to judge anyone likewise u. So plz shut up and write notin if u dn' t kw wat to write. I dn't want to insult u now b4 oga at de top bans me.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On May 12, 2013
elampiro:

$100,000 = N15m

e ba nbi o,help me ask am o
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by dabrake(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2013
You see a still image. They tell you 'click like and comment "watch" and see what happens'. You see over 80,000 likes and comments. . .

We are talking of a still image in jpeg format oh.

Nigerians are very stupid set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by WukedP(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2013
nikkyshyne: The most annoying is 'type 1 (or any other word) and see what happens to the picture. angry
grin
d worst 1 n u see thousands of people typing 1
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 12, 2013
All na wash
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 12, 2013
elampiro:

$100,000 = N15m

Decryptor: You are the biggest liar the devil has ever invented! AMEN!!

You guys obviously don't know anything about the power of faith.. Faith that can move mountains.. are you trying to limit God? Who told you God can not bless someone by clicking like?

Like I said, how is it your business if I click like? What you believe works for you. I did not come here to entertain doubters. If I answer your questions, you'll even ask me to post the bank details too.. Please, I'm sure you people are even atheists.. May God have mercy on you for doubting him...

Ogas at the bottom, park one side joor..
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by funnyx(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2013
Very very annoying
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 12, 2013
dabrake: You see a still image. They tell you 'click like and comment "watch" and see what happens'. You see over 80,000 likes and comments. . .

We are talking of a still image in jpeg format oh.

Nigerians are very stupid set of people.

It's called brain-washing just like the almajiris are indoctrinated to kill.sometimes,I wonder if foolishness is one of the sacraments of the church.

3 Likes

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by charlesopp(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2013
I tink say na only M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣ notice ni, pple are so foolish nd daft..
What baffles M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ most is seein 40,000 comments on a pic uploaded few hrs ago,,if you try click on it, U̶̲̥̅̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ see as amen yapa nd d time. W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ say just now..chai
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by misterh(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2013
Thought i was the only one that's annoyed by this. It shows how gullible some people are. Imagine seeing tens of thousands of comments typing amen of typing a number to see a picture move. To me, it's a kinda meter to measure people's IQ.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 12, 2013
What A Waste
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by tintingz(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2013
That stuff sucks!! I get annoyed when i read them on fb grrrh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven / "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn / Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.