Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos (27788 Views)

Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In A Hotel In Garki,Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by emmasmiles(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2013
shocked grin Very funny grin grin
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On May 01, 2013
_

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Rick9(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2013
ylaa:

ENGLISH IN TROUBLE!!! OLO OYINGBO. WHICH ONE IS COME BOOMERANG BACK TO YOU? THIS IS THE WORST ENGLISH I HAVE COME ACROSS IN NAIRALAND. COMEBACK IS THE SAME THING AS BOOMERANG. PLS NEXT TIME CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY AND BE SURE. YOU MADE A GOOD POINT ABOUT SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP. CHEERS MR BOOMERANG.
i made a mistake i didnt review my post,
before posting it, anyway thanks ,, i have seen my mistake.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by naijathings(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2013
khiaa:

Did you know that you liked girls at 8 years old? I knew I liked boys at that age, therefore I have always known I was straight.
when we are talking about homosesuality and all the other sexualities, we are talking about having sexual attraction and not just affinity. as a kid of age 8, you can have affinity but not sexual attraction.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by jidewin(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower: Good

Let them kill themselves

Awon were

eh hen now...so they could reduce themselves from our public.I concur
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by bornosheikh: 12:38pm On May 01, 2013
Naija women through rampant capitalistic demands (hair-BB-cinema-trips-travel-pocket-mama-papa-village-business-rent...add money to the end)...have now forced naija men to look at self-sufficiency as a means of enjoyment. grin grin
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by ojjp: 12:54pm On May 01, 2013
khiaa:

Did you know that you liked girls at 8 years old? I knew I liked boys at that age, therefore I have always known I was straight.
make money while readin real n fake stories online without risk. For details send mail to ojjpme@gmail.com
with a subject 'daily income'.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by cheksloveth(f): 1:15pm On May 01, 2013
Pls can someone answer this question: IS THERE ANY GAIN IN HOMOSEXUAL OF A TIN, I WONDER WHY PEOPLE ENGAGE THEMSELVES IN HOMOSEXUALITY. Why can't they get a girl for themselves and enjoy themselves as they want it, than causing themselves.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Capnd143(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2013
khiaa:

grin LOL. What is asian azz?
the kinda ones that looks like curvy spoons. I mean really curvy. Thats the kinda ones you see on most nude chinese,taiwanese and korea pics. *am 17. Lets stop there*
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by rodeo0070(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2013
Duh...

Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 01, 2013
Umm...am I the only one who is connecting the dots differently?
So gay jilted guy leaves with laptop at midnight. Ok, maybe his?
At 4am, 4 hours later, #dontWantDickNoMore guy cries for help after having been stabbed.

Sounds like #dontWantDickNoMore guy attempted to commit suicide because he realized he couldn't do the marriage charade and live without his gay lover.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2013
cheksloveth: Pls can someone answer this question: IS THERE ANY GAIN IN HOMOSEXUAL OF A TIN, I WONDER WHY PEOPLE ENGAGE THEMSELVES IN HOMOSEXUALITY. Why can't they get a girl for themselves and enjoy themselves as they want it, than causing themselves.

yes there is.....while normal people go dey strong face and sweat wen dem wan shit.....Homo dey get free passage with a smile grin grin grin grin grin becos d hole has been increased by constant pounding..... grin grin grin
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 01, 2013
vire:

yes there is.....while normal people go dey strong face and sweat wen dem wan shit.....Homo dey get free passage with a smile grin grin grin grin grin becos d hole has been increased by constant pounding..... grin grin grin

Lies...
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by ozoemeka(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death, Police Arrest Neighbours

The Lagos State Police Command has started investigation into the murder of a banker, Adindu Ohamara, who was stabbed to death by his suspected homosexual lover in Akoka, Bariga Local Council Development Area of Lagos State.
“Around 4am, Collins and Flora started shouting for help. A neighbour came to help them and they took him into his Toyota Camry and drove to a hospital.”

It was learnt that Ohamara was taken to Jonken Hospital from where he was referred to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital Idi Araba where he was confirmed dead.

The policemen allegedly demanded N350,000 from each of the detained persons before they could be released.

The landlord of the property, Yemi Oketola, said the deceased had issued him two post-dated cheques as payment for his rent.

Oketola on hearing of the arrest of his other tenants, visited the SCID and appealed to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Damilola Adegbuyi, for their release.

He said, “I do not live in the house but immediately I got wind of the incident, I went to the SCID and I met with the DCP in charge. I complained that a neighbour, who took Ohamara to the hospital ,was arrested. The DCP promised that my tenants would be released.

“Also, I am not aware of any N350, 000 bail because bail is free. Investigations are ongoing and we will get to the bottom of it.”
LOL
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by khiaa(f): 6:35am On May 02, 2013
ojjp: make money while readin real n fake stories online without risk. For details send mail to ojjpme@gmail.com
with a subject 'daily income'.

What the heck are you talking about? [
?
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by khiaa(f): 6:46am On May 02, 2013
Capnd143: the kinda ones that looks like curvy spoons. I mean really curvy. Thats the kinda ones you see on most nude chinese,taiwanese and korea pics. *am 17. Lets stop there*

They have flat azzes, what are you talking about?
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by mikkyphp(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2013
UPDATE: Gay Lover/Killer found by Nigerian Police: 19 year old boy student of Redeemers University
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Capnd143(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2013
khiaa:

They have flat azzes, what are you talking about?
ya i knw, bt the got C-shaped az.z that what makes me wanna kiss it. I would've shown u some bit of it! Bt common this is nairaland, nude pix is a taboo.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Tinyemeka(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2013
yuzedo: RIP Tellwisdom. U died for love angry angry angry

grin grin You never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by gentle12: 1:21pm On May 02, 2013
Why Men to Men of a thing? If it is the Asssss hole their preference,shebi our Women got plenty of it too,in fact with a better succulency compared to their Muscular bearded male counterpart. Honestly Gay-ism is evil and affection for people of same sex is unGodly and beyond sane comprehension.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by khiaa(f): 2:19pm On May 02, 2013
gentle12: Why Men to Men of a thing? If it is the Asssss hole their preference,shebi our Women got plenty of it too,in fact with a better succulency compared to their Muscular bearded male counterpart. Honestly Gay-ism is evil and affection for people of same sex is unGodly and beyond sane comprehension.

You are forgetting, gay men like it up their azzes too. lol
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by dorggito1(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2013
gay spirit are demonic #lord help us to overcome.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by branooni: 9:02am On May 09, 2013
Am tired of all this stories about all this guys,I lack words now but may God forgive them and show tem mercy Amen
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 09, 2013
branoo_ni: Am tired of all this stories about all this guys,I lack words now but may God forgive them and show tem mercy Amen

May God forgive you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Yahoo Business And The Future Of Nigerian Youths / Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) / Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.