Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Actor Odunlade Adekola In Fresh Trouble, Shuns Landlord Summons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Odunlade Adekola In Fresh Trouble, Shuns Landlord Summons (4732 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Basketmouth Pose For Rare Selfie / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola / Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Odunlade Adekola In Fresh Trouble, Shuns Landlord Summons by Kaymisola(f): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2013
Last week I published a story on Odunlade Adekola where he allegedly beat up a civil servant.
Here's a follow up on the story:
The Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola, shunned a planned meeting at the instance of landlords of Adigbe, Abeokuta, Ogun State, yesterday.
The meeting was called to intervene into the assault by the actor and his thugs on a civil defendant and some students of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) last week Sunday....
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/actor-odunlade-adekola-in-trouble-shuns.html

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola In Fresh Trouble, Shuns Landlord Summons by splashbaby(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2013
Are the Landlord people policemen...see many of us will find it difficult to hate this man ooo. He might be making many mistakes which I doubt, but as human he has another chance...not even when he brings joy to many homes...I beg See pickin for him hand and the joyful smile self.

(1) (Reply)

2face Opens Up On Beef With Mikel On ''the Truth'' / Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder / Photo Of Dija's Breast Trending On Twitter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.