Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Lady Who Wrecked Kate Henshaw’s Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lady Who Wrecked Kate Henshaw’s Marriage (2225 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Who Wrecked Kate Henshaw’s Marriage by Glamourogo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
THE LADY WHO WRECKED KATE HENSHAW’S MARRIAGE. The buzz about Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw and her better half of 12 years, Roderick James Nuttal’s crashed marriage may have come and gone but one thing that is still shrouded in secrecy is the real reason behind the unexpected separation from one of the then best couples in the entertainment industry...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/04/the-lady-who-wrecked-kate-henshaws.html

Re: The Lady Who Wrecked Kate Henshaw’s Marriage by Dopefiend(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga paste d story and pics here angry angry
Re: The Lady Who Wrecked Kate Henshaw’s Marriage by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
only if u put a gun to my head, if nt i cant click ur yeye blog
Re: The Lady Who Wrecked Kate Henshaw’s Marriage by SlyIg(f): 3:59am On May 01, 2013
South South ladies with love portion aka 'Kop no mi'. Na wa o o ...

(1) (Reply)

I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor / Check Out Nollywood's Top 30 Broken Marriage / SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.