Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) (37736 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 01, 2013
why are some of you just being silly? don't you know what it means to celebrate someone's life? So because they're at a funeral, they shouldn't smile or pose for pictures? una thinking get fault, wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by picklejuice(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2013
Her husband is my bro. I'm from irrua! smiley
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Bryancrox(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2013
Is ini Edo mother a celeb?
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by largestwil: 7:43pm On May 01, 2013
I never knew Ini Edo was even married in the first place. With all those smoshing n codling in movies! The husband get mind sha!
nwando: All this posing for funeral ? shocked shocked shocked
Are they glad she died?
Wonders
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by solace8(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2013
abeggyyyy make person hear word. ini dis, ini dat, kini bigs deal, yimu yimu, dem dey pose like say dem come 4 auditioning. grin[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella: why are some of you just being silly? don't you know what it means to celebrate someone's life? So because they're at a funeral, they shouldn't smile or pose for pictures? una thinking get fault, wallahi.

I think it is more like not a single pix shown here indicate funeral . . . nothing!
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 01, 2013
I dey Ekpoma and I nor go Irrua__Mehn C f.up
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I think it is more like not a single pix shown here indicate funeral . . . nothing!
So I'm guessing they wore those t-shirts (with the mom's pic on it) just for the sake of wearing undecided undecided. That alone indicates a funeral or at least something of that sort.
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:
So I'm guessing they wore those t-shirts (with the mom's pic on it) just for the sake of wearing undecided undecided. That alone indicates a funeral or at least something of that sort.

I think people are expecting pix of the main thing at a funeral like the burial . . . Mind you, i care less but do pray that God will comfort them all
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by UsinOneShop: 8:21pm On May 01, 2013
Hi all www.usinoneshop.com will shop from USA to ur door step in Nigeria, No crazy clearing fees or customs fees . We do the shopping and u pay us in Nigerian Niara easy! We Buy Cars, Auto parts, Clothings, Shoes, Bags, Wedding gowns, Wedding rings, Mobile Phones Laptops, iPads, Just Name it... and We also make Online Payments for you. Call me +1 5715015941 or bbm 32F4C263
Shop USA to you | Virginia USA
www.usinoneshop.com
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by skyp(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2013
I am from esanand this is the way we do it when an elderly person die the children celebrate during the burial and that is exactly what you guys are seeing there in the pics
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Bofemsky(f): 8:32pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva: This one wey people just dey take picture with Ini Edo. I won't be surprised if i see a "Nairalander with Ini Edo" on the frontpage 2morrow.
Lol!
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On May 01, 2013
skyp: I am from esanand this is the way we do it when an elderly person die the children celebrate during the burial and that is exactly what you guys are seeing there in the pics

Nice to see the reason why . . . Thanks
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by armyofone(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2013
everything calls for celebration in Nigeria. born, naming, graduation, failure (yes some celebrate that), death o. Let's hope the mama enjoyed herself during her lifetime.

when I was a little kid, there was a song mama meeting dey sing grin:
there are children that takes care of mama
not when she dies will you start killing goat and celebrating, who begged you,
when she was alive, she didn't have goat to eat, na hungry kill am
grin grin
remembering that song made me laugh but it is true.

RIP mama Philip.
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 01, 2013
skyp: I am from esanand this is the way we do it when an elderly person die the children celebrate during the burial and that is exactly what you guys are seeing there in the pics
It's not just in Esan land, it's a Nigerian thing.
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Bofemsky(f): 8:40pm On May 01, 2013
cyril83: Whoz da black ugly b1tch flashing nokia 3310?
Please, lets mind our language, I believe we are responsible adults and remember this posts is viewed by many. Practice your "Americana slangs" elsewhere!
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Bofemsky(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2013
Why are some people harping on "why are they smiling or laughing"? This is the burial of an old woman, after all we always pray that the old should go 1st, so why shouldn't they be happy that the woman died leaving children and (grandchildren)? After all its a celebration of life and laughter is expected at a celebration!
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by augustineokosu: 8:52pm On May 01, 2013
nothing person go do when people no go talk.
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 9:06pm On May 01, 2013
Is this a funeral or wedding?

I don't get why someone would be posing for pictures in a funeral
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by rossete2020(f): 9:09pm On May 01, 2013
nice pics
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 01, 2013
Is dis really a burial? Y aint der pics of d casket or wen its in d grave......evryfin here is jst abt Ini nt d burial
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by yvonnechi(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2013
I.Joan:

Ode!!!

Was Ini Edo the security officer at the burial?
i wonder o lol
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by SmashingM(f): 9:32pm On May 01, 2013
Ini Edo's husband wt his signature sheepish look... Na woah
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by stebell(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2013
fruityjojo: They are wearin white which in Esan signifies *A Celebration Of A Life Well Spent* meanin she was old nd lived a fruitful life.
And who asked yu de meaning of de white shirt she wore. Ewu Gambia
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by phrankar(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2013
Ki lo wa kan wa nibe? Oshi!!! Very long hissssssssSsssssss( eyes almost plucking out)
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
ebamma: ini edo's breast is growing bigger, abi na too much garri dey cause am?
amerbo! na only her breast u see; abi u no see her belle?
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by Judolisco(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2013
Its only in nigeria dat pple celebrate wen someone dies she carry basketball put 4 chest
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by amypaul(f): 10:44pm On May 01, 2013
Ini Edo, In Edo ok naa, Hmmm they re celebrating d dead woman.
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by onnari(f): 11:06pm On May 01, 2013
My thots exactly bput d posing. Lord help us all.
www.thatssewnaija..com
Re: Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) by gysl1973: 11:44pm On May 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Who is that ugly man holding Edo?

hes benin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Features Semah G. Weifur In "Most High" Gets Accolades Over Blind Boy / Comedian Bovi Pictured With Didier Drogba / Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.