Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife (30850 Views)

Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Princek12(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2013
Where is the beautiful wife?
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by biafranqueen: 4:03am On May 02, 2013
Fine Gurl! May the marriage last 4 ever and 1 day
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Parnassuss(m): 4:29am On May 02, 2013
baynix: She's Not Beautiful!! Buh Phuckin Hot!! smiley

See How She Placed Her Heavy Bweast On Omonamo's Big Head!! cheesy cheesy

Bros I second and third your motion joor. This babe is molten lava hot!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Parnassuss(m): 4:35am On May 02, 2013
I love how some women here are up in arms over that babe's looks. That when you know your wife is hot, when she got the biches hating!

HATE ON, na awoof!
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by spark4daz(f): 7:09am On May 02, 2013
Airforce1: U looks like one of those scary things u see in dreams

ur english scary paz d woman
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 7:27am On May 02, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm

Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by missjane: 7:32am On May 02, 2013
Truth is with a wifey like this at home no son of adam can think of cheating..she is a complete package walahi..Utchay says so!
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by igemi(f): 7:56am On May 02, 2013
She is beautiful jor
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Pain(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2013
This is a Weapon not A Wife! With this kind of Wife..You will prefer being "Oga From Behind" rather than be "Oga @ the Top"..Hmmm That Azzx !

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Tinyemeka(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2013
Babe di very ok. Especially in pic No 2.
My only problem was with this pic. Mouth took up too much space. Or was it the lipstick? Improper fraction.

She's ok. Maybe I'm just partial to booty over skinny. undecided

Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 9:28am On May 02, 2013
@ least he has a wife, xpecially d one he loves! wat abt d likes of d'banj, don jazzy , Jim iyke n so on...are they amputies? undecided
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by jayiyke007(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2013
I believe 2shot's eyes were not covered wen he saw her(wife) among da so called beautiful(facial) gurls he's seen or been wit before but he chose this gurl 2 be his wife. Perhaps, her beauty might be in d kitchen/bedroom grin
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by ddeola: 12:13pm On May 02, 2013
2 shortz, I gbadun U jare. U ar my gee
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by vm26: 12:54pm On May 02, 2013
and who ois that ugly doll he is with on the last photo with ginger braids grin
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Willgates(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2013
angel TI: IMO, she looks lyk a girl brought to d city from d village. she is endowed n shapely; she is razz, not classy n looks unrefined!
#No baga shud yab me o

if 2shotz' wife aint 'refined' den u epileptic refined retard dont knw the meaning of the word u used careles! Mayb 2shotz wud hv married u instead right?
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by akwadeltan: 1:48pm On May 02, 2013
monkey no fyn but him husband like am... abeg... my guy dey see curve lipsrsealed
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by deavicky(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2013
she looks like native(village girl)

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Zil1(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2013
#Singing ...Incase you never know
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by brosdoncome(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2013
angel TI: IMO, she looks lyk a girl brought to d city from d village. she is endowed n shapely; she is razz, not classy n looks unrefined!
#No baga shud yab me o

I'm sure u have Davido's face with a female body grin tongue
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by mruwaifo(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2013
SHE CARRY FRONT , SHE CARRY BACK, SHE'S TOO PACKAGE , I CANT LEAVE HER !!!!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by jesusontop: 10:50pm On May 02, 2013
:Pha ha ha just take a look at the wedding pic :Pha ha ha just take a look at the wedding pic (not a hater just a hatress) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and uhm dont ask me to post my pic cause i wont cuz i dont want to be a bf or a hubby snatcher
Re: 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife by Popeb: 12:04am On May 03, 2013
God made every thing beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" / Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) / Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.