Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

El Rufai's Hand Dirty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai's Hand Dirty (753 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai's Hand Dirty by vikiviko(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2008
Former Minister of the FCT, Mallam Nasir El Rufai is being accused of allocating 18 plots of land to his family members and to the Obasanjo farms without due process.

What is happening , even people like El Rufai hands are not clean;

I await to hear the outcome of the panel set up to investigate the issue

(1) (Reply)

Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) / Power Crisis: Congo To Supply Nigeria Electricity / Bid To Stop River Niger Drying Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.