Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Title? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74494 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2013
Yvete:

Kpolli will make the best Nigerian Ambassador! cheesy I like Lil booosie, Asap rocky and the likes. Still better than most Nigerian songs.

Lil what and Asap kini.... Wack rappers, why would you fall my hand like this? They are not even better than ill Bliss talkless of the correct rappers in Naija
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2013
Yvete:

You like lyrics like "oNE BY ONE... two by two
On the line ...wait ...wait ..wait ..you no dey see
You no dey see .. you wan chop everything" .....Heeeheeee Lolz. These artists just breeze into the studio and spit all kinds of crappy music.

Oh Yvete, you prefer this kinda lyrics abi "Cause I'm the niga, the niga niga, like how you figure?
Getting figures and fuccing b**ches, she rollin' swishers"

Please would rather listen to a Wande Coal any day
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady (YVETE)... God bless you beyond human comprehension...

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
nice4life: To one of the most beautiful and intelligent babe here on NL, the kind of babe you can't just ignore because of the intelligence that radiate from her post, she has been a blessing to many people here on NL and together we say happy birthday and best wishes!!! smiley
olarwarlay: Been looking for a way to wish You(Yvete) happy birthday here, thank God i found this thread before the end of today.

Without God and your help, i am pretty sure i wouldn't be here today.

Yvete, i do not know how to thank you enough for all you've done for me, you are a very rare specie and i appreciate you so much.

You were there for me when i needed someone to lean on and it gladdens my heart to know that you are still there for me, even now.

I disturb you with pings, calls, email messages and you never complained. People do say ladies have attitudes, but you've proven them wrong with your kind spirit and inner beauty.

For the records.... I love you Sis....**bearhugz**

Mr. Nice and Olarwarlay dearest grin Sorry I didn't reply on time. I didn't know there is a special thread for me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Love y'alllll
@ Olarwarlay: I miss you on BB. I've not deleted you yet. Lolz
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
kpolli: Lil what and Asap kini.... Wack rappers, why would you fall my hand like this? They are not even better than ill Bliss talkless of the correct rappers in Naija

C'mon Kpolli, don't act like you're too Afrocentric or something. cheesy The Nigerian songs that appeal to me are the ones with originality like Kukere. After that, Iyanya got pathethic. I used to like D'banj, but don't know if he's going through a mid-life crisis or lack of direction! cheesy I'll give it to you, Illblis is real good.
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lemme gist you guys what happened to me last night.

On our way home, a cop pulled us over for beating the red light at 12:36am. He used his radio to ask us to wind down all 4 windows, turn off the ignition and throw the keys on top of the car. He quickly obeyed and everyone sat still. Then he said, "think about your actions and I'll be right back". You guys won't believe we sat in that car for over 45mins waiting on this cop to return, sweating, sleepy and tired. I was so frustrated. I wanted to dial the police, but they were all scared like "ooh we don't want Trayvon Martin's incident to repeat itself". After about an hour, at exactly 1:44am, I called the Houston Police Dept to complain and they asked us to leave ... maybe the cop was trying to teach us a lesson. Really? How mean .... but Its better than getting a traffic ticket anyways... undecided

1 Like

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yvete:

Mr. Nice and Olarwarlay dearest grin Sorry I didn't reply on time. I didn't know there is a special thread for me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Love y'alllll

Laughing real hard cheesy cheesy cheesy... I miss you too Sis nd don't delete me ooo 'coz i'm gonna be back on bb soon wink
Re: Title? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yvete: Lemme gist you guys what happened to me last night.

On our way home, a cop pulled us over for beating the red light at 12:36am. He used his radio to ask us to wind down all 4 windows, turn off the ignition and throw the keys on top of the car. He quickly obeyed and everyone sat still. Then he said, "think about your actions and I'll be right back". You guys won't believe we sat in that car for over 45mins waiting on this cop to return, sweating, sleepy and tired. I was so frustrated. I wanted to dial the police, but they were all scared like "ooh we don't want Trayvon Martin's incident to repeat itself". After about an hour, at exactly 1:44am, I called the Houston Police Dept to complain and they asked us to leave ... maybe the cop was trying to teach us a lesson. Really? How mean .... but Its better than getting a traffic ticket anyways... undecided

The cop should have just given you guys a verbal warning, instead of unnecessarily keeping y'all on the road. angry

1 Like

Re: Title? by Seunbunmi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mamacita007:

yes what happens in vegas stays in vegas llooooooll. hope everything is fine. Texas is hot but not like Arizona. i was there 2 wks ago
Yes everything is cool in Texas, I'm loving the place...just some forces don't want me to stay they want me in Kentucky undecided

1 Like

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Seunbunmi:
Yes everything is cool in Texas, I'm loving the place...just some forces don't want me to stay they want me in Kentucky undecided

Hahahahaha.....lolz @ the forces that wants you to stay cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Title? by Seunbunmi(m): 1:10am On Jul 25, 2013
olarwarlay:

Hahahahaha.....lolz @ the forces that wants you to stay cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin Abi now my guy but God pass them cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Seunbunmi: Yes everything is cool in Texas, I'm loving the place...just some forces don't want me to stay they want me in Kentucky undecided

Talk to God becos he ALWAYS ANSWERS PRAYERS. no matter wat d situation might be. no forces can stop way God has started. olarwalay leave bb & join iphone world. we rock grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 2:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Mamacita007:

Talk to God becos he ALWAYS ANSWERS PRAYERS. no matter wat d situation might be. no forces can stop way God has started. olarwalay leave bb & join iPhone world. we rock grin grin

ooohk... I'll think about it buh will only leave bb and join iPhone if my Sister will do the same.. grin
Re: Title? by Seunbunmi(m): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Mamacita007:

Talk to God becos he ALWAYS ANSWERS PRAYERS. no matter wat d situation might be. no forces can stop way God has started. olarwalay leave bb & join iPhone world. we rock grin grin

Thank u Mama...i believe oo becos no forces can stop a moving train!!!

1 Like

Re: Title? by nice4life: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Yvete:

yvete dear no worries, glad you had your fun and in the midst of your happiness you did not forget my corona beer grin God bless you jor smiley
Re: Title? by nice4life: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Yvete: Thanks my Lovelies (the ONLY people that matter) ---- God bless your hustle. cheesy cool
no need to show your face, any direction you're still beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Yvete:

C'mon Kpolli, don't act like you're too Afrocentric or something. cheesy The Nigerian songs that appeal to me are the ones with originality like Kukere. After that, Iyanya got pathethic. I used to like D'banj, but don't know if he's going through a mid-life crisis or lack of direction! cheesy I'll give it to you, Illblis is real good.

Did u just say Kukere, now u have fallen my hand cry cry cry cry
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2013
Mamacita007:

Better don't join iphone.... Got myself a useless device and had my bb stolen, now I miss it.... Throwing away this kpalasa n going back to my old ways...

A phone is not a gaming device, it's for communicating.... All I do now is play candy crush n subway surf.... I miss communicating.... Don't listen to these girls, they only post n like pix on instagram with their iphone

iRegret!

2 Likes

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
kpolli:

Better don't join iphone.... Got myself a useless device and had my bb stolen, now I miss it.... Throwing away this kpalasa n going back to my old ways...

A phone is not a gaming device, it's for communicating.... All I do now is play candy crush n subway surf.... I miss communicating.... Don't listen to these girls, they only post n like pix on instagram with their iphone

iRegret!

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga Kpolli is vexing....
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
olarwarlay:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga Kpolli is vexing....

Why I no go vex? They made so much mouth about ios and android that they can not crash or hang..... Crashed the first ipad I had, now the android phone I got is crashing and restarting by itself... Battery is on auto-rundown... Friends iphone 5 hangs too... So why bad mouth bb if they all hang too? All phones hang, I should stick to the one that helps me communicate with my ppl better....

See how Mamacita ran from BB so that I won't monitor her movements again... Now I need to use google+ maps to keep tabs on her (#stalkertinz..... grin )

1 Like

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
kpolli:

Why I no go vex? They made so much mouth about ios and android that they can not crash or hang..... Crashed the first ipad I had, now the android phone I got is crashing and restarting by itself... Battery is on auto-rundown... Friends iphone 5 hangs too... So why bad mouth bb if they all hang too? All phones hang, I should stick to the one that helps me communicate with my ppl better....

See how Mamacita ran from BB so that I won't monitor her movements again... Now I need to use google+ maps to keep tabs on her (#stalkertinz..... grin )

I'm laughing and rolling on the floor here... I know it hurts when something doesn't meet expectations, especially when it's been hyped before you switched to it grin grin

Well, i already told my Sister(Yvete) about porting to iPhone and it seems we'll be sticking to our blackberry cool cool... We'll just need to upgrade to OS 10.1 so we can skype. Never been a big fan of the iPhone too smiley...
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
olarwarlay:

I'm laughing and rolling on the floor here... I know it hurts when something doesn't meet expectations, especially when it's been hyped before you switched to it grin grin

Well, i already told my Sister(Yvete) about porting to iPhone and it seems we'll be sticking to our blackberry cool cool... We'll just need to upgrade to OS 10.1 so we can skype. Never been a big fan of the iPhone too smiley...

I didn't switch, they stole my bb last Friday cry cry cry cry
They didn't steal my other phone... Them self sabi quality
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
kpolli: I didn't switch, they stole my bb last Friday cry cry cry cry
They didn't steal my other phone... Them self sabi quality

How did they get away with your phone? Hope you weren't robbed or something crazy! Blackberry users are missing out on Instagram. cry I'm willing to switch for Instagram's sake! That's where the fun is. The only plus with BB is the instant messaging. I barely use it.

I heard there's a new app called Viber (it's like What'sapp). We can use to call people in Nigeria for free (not Skype), but they must have the app on their phones as well.
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
olarwarlay: Well, i already told my Sister(Yvete) about porting to iPhone and it seems we'll be sticking to our blackberry cool cool... We'll just need to upgrade to OS 10.1 so we can skype. Never been a big fan of the iPhone too smiley...

Lolz. I'm still hibernating... about to port (in SeunBunmi's words) to iPhone. cheesy
Re: Title? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yvete:

Lolz. I'm still hibernating... about to Port to iPhone (in SeunBunmi's words). cheesy
Welcome to the iphone club.

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
CFCfan: Welcome to the iphone club.

Don't be too fast ... I'm about to .... Thanks King of Sheba!! grin
Re: Title? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yvete:

Don't be too fast ... I'm about to .... Thanks King of Sheba!! grin
Don't tell me you're about to port.. grin
Re: Title? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yvete:

How did they get away with your phone? Hope you weren't robbed or something crazy! Blackberry users are missing out on Instagram. cry I'm willing to switch for Instagram's sake! That's where the fun is. The only plus with BB is the instant messaging. I barely use it.

I heard there's a new app called Viber (it's like What'sapp). We can use to call people in Nigeria for free (not Skype), but they must have the app on their phones as well.

Yes o...
The shizzle is real
Not only naija...All over the world...
The other person just needs the app and a good internet connection...

1 Like

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2013
Yvete:

Lolz. I'm still hibernating... about to port (in SeunBunmi's words) to iPhone. cheesy

embarassed embarassed embarassed No jare.... don't port.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:03am On Jul 26, 2013
kpolli: See how Mamacita ran from BB so that I won't monitor her movements again... Now I need to use google+ maps to keep tabs on her (#stalkertinz..... grin )

lloooooooll u cant compare bb camera to iphone. just use bing maps to keep tabs instead of google grin grin the most annoying thing is how bb frezzes anyhow. to restart ur phone takes almost 10mins. where did they steal ur phn? better do & come back here.i no wan hear grin grin
Re: Title? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Mamacita007:

lloooooooll u cant compare bb camera to iphone. just use bing maps to keep tabs instead of google grin grin the most annoying thing is how bb frezzes anyhow. to restart ur phone takes almost 10mins. where did they steal ur phn? better do & come back here.I no wan hear grin grin

Kpoli was inspired Black Berry Babes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2013
the best gospel songs are by chris tomlin. all his songs are so touching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTvr755V8s

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (71) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.