Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Title? - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74498 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Mamacita007:

lloooooooll u cant compare bb camera to iphone. just use bing maps to keep tabs instead of google grin grin the most annoying thing is how bb frezzes anyhow. to restart ur phone takes almost 10mins. where did they steal ur phn? better do & come back here.I no wan hear grin grin

Well mine didn't crash cos I know how to use my phone.... Mine took like a min to restart b4 they stole it cry cry cry cry
In less than a month, would be back in your arms hun kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yvete:

How did they get away with your phone? Hope you weren't robbed or something crazy! Blackberry users are missing out on Instagram. cry I'm willing to switch for Instagram's sake! That's where the fun is. The only plus with BB is the instant messaging. I barely use it.

I heard there's a new app called Viber (it's like What'sapp). We can use to call people in Nigeria for free (not Skype), but they must have the app on their phones as well.

Went out Friday night and was pickpocketed... cry cry cry
Call Naija how, internet sucks here... Plus the MB they give is too low... You can't enjoy that, stick to BBM
Plus you can't compare BBM smileys to whatsapp crap

I.Joan:

Yes o...
The shizzle is real
Not only naija...All over the world...
The other person just needs the app and a good internet connection...

Good internet, underline that word... We lack it here
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
kpolli:

In less than a month, would be back in your arms hun kiss kiss kiss kiss

Call Naija how, internet sucks here... Plus the MB they give is too low... You can't enjoy that, stick to BBM

Good internet, underline that word... We lack it here

Is Oga Kpolli in Nigeria?
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
olarwarlay:

Is Oga Kpolli in Nigeria?

Yes he is
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
kpolli:

Yes he is

OOh, that's cool....Enjoy your stay and bring naija goodies for us. smiley
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
olarwarlay:

OOh, that's cool....Enjoy your stay and bring naija goodies for us. smiley

You don dey miss naija goodies already?
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
kpolli:

You don dey miss naija goodies already?

Yes now, but not too much. smiley
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
kpolli: Went out Friday night and was pickpocketed... cry cry cry
Plus you can't compare BBM smileys to whatsapp crap

Thank God you're safe. Stay careful out there! Bring the "goodies".
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yvete:

Thank God you're safe. Stay careful out there! Bring the "goodies".

I am always careful, was just a mistake by me... I didn't follow the signs... I def will

olarwarlay:

Yes now, but not too much. smiley

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Title? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nigeria’s global GDP ranking now 36th – Jonathan

The Federal Government on Thursday said the nation had witnessed improvement in the global Gross Domestic Product ranking from number 44th in 2010 to 36th in 2012 and had recorded significant improvements in economic fundamentals as a result of the reform embarked upon by it.

While calling on Nigerians in the Diaspora to bring their investments home and assist in improving the country’s Foreign Direct Investment, the government also claimed that the economy grew by about 6.6 per cent last year.

President Goodluck Jonathan, who was represented by Vice-President Namadi Sambo, said this while declaring open the 6th National Diaspora Day Conference organised by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation in Abuja.

The conference had as its theme, ‘Diaspora Nigerians –Agents of investment and development.’

“We have further reduced our fiscal deficit in the 2013 budget to 1.81 per cent of the GDP and significantly cut domestic borrowing,” Jonathan said.

The 6.6 per cent economic growth, he said, was by far one of the fastest growth rates obtainable worldwide.

He also applauded Nigerians in the Diaspora, who had responded positively to the call for greater involvement in the nation building process, adding that they should be very proud for their remittances and investments in Nigeria’s fast-growing stock market, real estate and other business ventures.

The President said, “We are creating an enabling environment to attract both foreign and local investors into the country. Nigerians in Diaspora must now respond positively to the invitation to come home and contribute to the development of this nation.

“As a concrete step towards achieving our objectives, this year’s Diaspora conference should be greatly focused and result-oriented. The success of countries such as India, China, Pakistan, Thailand and the Philippines, which have strategically engendered the Diaspora as a mechanism to accelerate national development, is an excellent model for us to understudy.

“The Indian experience, in particular, has shown that Diaspora communities are important sources of Foreign Direct Investments, trade linkages, knowledge and technology transfer. Having lived abroad and embraced international best practices, Nigerians in Diaspora possess the requisite experience, expertise and contacts to contribute to all facets of our national life.
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerias-global-gdp-ranking-now-36th-jonathan/
Re: Title? by nice4life: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
I.Joan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtwIT8JjddM

This is the best worship/christian song right now! cool
very inspirational song. Bless the lord oh my soul and forget not his benefit. nice song!

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
nice4life: very inspirational song. Bless the lord oh my soul and forget not his benefit. nice song!

Seems like Mr. Nice skipped Church this morning... This is where you caught the Holy Ghost grin

kpolli: She slept her way to that position....

Say the truth about UNILAG girls!! Is that so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
CFCfan: While calling on Nigerians in the Diaspora to bring their investments home and assist in improving the country’s Foreign Direct Investment, the government also claimed that the economy grew by about 6.6 per cent last year.

Why is Jonathan worried about Nigerians in the Diaspora? True Nigerian Millionaires reside in Nigeria. Our remittances should be enough ... Lolz
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yvete:

Why is Jonathan worried about Nigerians in the Diaspora? True Nigerian Millionaires reside in Nigeria. Our remittances should be enough ... Lolz

Don't mind Him(Jonathan)... He has refused to tackle salient issues at hand, all he does is look for cheap international publicity.
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 1:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Another awesome one from Lara George... I like grin grin smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pL74iFuPGDU

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 29, 2013
olarwarlay:

Don't mind Him(Jonathan)... He has refused to tackle salient issues at hand, all he does is look for cheap international publicity.

FRESH AIR 2015! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Title? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 29, 2013
olarwarlay: Another awesome one from Lara George... I like grin grin smiley

Brilliant! Me likey.

1 Like

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 1:41am On Jul 29, 2013
CFCfan:

FRESH AIR 2015! grin grin

Yes ooo, we really need some fresh air in our dear country.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 29, 2013
olarwarlay:

Yes ooo, we really need some fresh air in our dear country.
Mamacita or Yvete are the answer, not Buhari
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2013
CFCfan:
Mamacita or Yvete are the answer, not Buhari

Hahahahaha, that got me laughing real hard. grin grin

I don't want wahala for my Sisters jare smiley, 'coz i know some fools will try to frustrate their intelligent efforts.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2013
High-flying Blessing Okagbare kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7lOVPPsYg

3 Likes

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2013
Yvete:

Say the truth about UNILAG girls!! Is that so? cheesy

That's the truth ooo, only my angel (mamacita) is pure! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2013
CFCfan: Mamacita or Yvete are the answer, not Buhari
olarwarlay: I don't want wahala for my Sisters jare smiley, 'coz i know some fools will try to frustrate their intelligent efforts.

Don't let FAKA GOODLUCK hear this! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Wadah Khanfar, Ex-Al Jazeera Chief, Warns Al Jazeera America Won't Succeed If It Parrots US Cable News.

Wadah Khanfar, the former Director General of Al Jazeera, said Monday that he believes Al Jazeera America can fill space in the U.S. cable market with next month's launch.

In an interview with HuffPostLive's Ahmed Shihab-Eldin, Khanfar said he believes Al Jazeera America can achieve this is it "follows the standards of integrity of reporting, if Al Jazeera could give voice to the voiceless, if Al Jazeera could concentrate on the margin rather than the center, if it could provide new insight into the diversity of the world, which I do believe the American media is in need for."

Some within Al Jazeera have questioned whether the forthcoming network, which has hired executives and hosts with traditional US network experience, will serve as a real alternative to CNN, Fox News and MSNBC. Philip Seib, a journalist who wrote a book on Qatar-owned media organization, told HuffPost that if Al Jazeera America decides to "play it safe, "they're doomed."

Khanfar echoed that viewpoint.

"If Al Jazeera America becomes just another mainstream TV station, it is definitely not going to succeed," Khanfar said. "So the challenge becomes what kind of editorial line the guys in the newsroom will take. I do believe, given the heritage of Al Jazeera itself in Arabic and in English, I think Al Jazeera will succeed in introducing another perspective on the news that the American market is in need for."

Khanfar also spoke about the need for more professional reporting instead of opinionated news and that "we should as journalists liberate the news from politicization and propaganda."

Khanfar joined HuffPost Live for a wide-ranging discussion of the ongoing violence in Egypt and its implications for American foreign policy and regional stability

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
llooooooll church agbasa?? grin grin where are all the choristers? U pple shouldnt wait till sunday morning before sharing gud worship wongs or any song u like grin grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
olarwarlay: Another awesome one from Lara George... I like grin grin smiley

i also like halleluya with midnite crew.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
kpolli: That's the truth ooo, only my angel (mamacita) is pure! smiley smiley

what re u bringing for us? i want pure honey
Re: Title? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good morning Mamacita kiss

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
CFCfan: Good morning Mamacita kiss

good morning mr nairaland llooooooll
www.nairaland.com/1249134/e-crush-cfcfan na wa ooo
Re: Title? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mamacita007:

good morning mr nairaland llooooooll
www.nairaland.com/1249134/e-crush-cfcfan na wa ooo
I no be Mr Nairaland o grin
I like the girl too

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
2. Registration of Foreign-trained Nigerian Graduates 12th August - 11th October, 2013

lloooooooooll @ yvete. the time is NOWWWWWWWWWW grin grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
where is nice4life? cry cry
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2013
Here's another good one....Ooh!!! Let the spirit descend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GnmJI9BK5Hk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.