Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! (2644 Views)

White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts / My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by Fikzy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
B
Re: First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
Just make sure you're violently hungry.

By the time you've zapped the food you won't be bothered about etiquette. grin grin grin grin

You don't have to use chopsticks. Just ask for fork/ spoon if you're not given one.
Re: First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by Viante(f): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
Hmm, i really do wonder why people like chinese food.
it smells of nothing but fish n frogs
even the chinese cakes smell of fish, eeewww!!!!
Re: First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by Fikzy(f): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
food!
Re: First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by SeanT21(f): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2008
Chinese food is the best. my Favorite restaurent is the China Buffet here in Charlotte. all U Can eat for $6.99.
Re: First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by Cadet(f): 4:51am On Apr 16, 2008
I like chinese rice, but I'll rather not go to the buffet. Once I eat one plate, I can't eat another. waste of money! Ant their food be having too much maggi in it, yuck! But order and delivery is the best, you can save left-overs for later grin
Re: First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2008
Fikzy:

So What Food Should /Can I be Zapping in a Chinese restaurant?

Experimenting is good, particularly with food, especially with a foreign food!

One dish that you won't go wrong with it 'shredded duck with pineapple and ginger' eat this with egg fried rice or plain basmati rice.

If i go to a Chinese restaurant that i haven't been to before i always order this dish or have them make it as its a very unlikely they'll go wrong with this dish.

Its savoury, tasty and refreshing.

If you want to go for a darker taste then you can try beef with blackbean sauce.

By the way which one is GUYNESSES?
Re: First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2008
Viante:

Hmm, i really do wonder why people like chinese food.
it smells of nothing but fish n frogs
even the chinese cakes smell of fish, eeewww!!!!

do u know what? im beginning to not like chinese. theres just something about chinese thats not right. i cant place my hand on it
Re: First Time At A Chinese Resturaunt! by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2008
OMO IBO:

do u know what? im beginning to not like chinese. theres just something about chinese thats not right. i can't place my hand on it

the illegal meat?

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Yogurt From Scratch At Home(diy) / An Advice On Table Top Gas Cooker Needed!!! / Nigeria’s Favorite Finger Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.