Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online (2249 Views)

Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) / Weekly Food Time-table / Healthy Food Time Table For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Adiob200(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just came across this time table online, God help us oo

Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Danielbold: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by MikeMicheal(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Which one is air again grin >: grin
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
At least the person has some dignity. Friends that cook, came only twice.
Not some that will camp out in your house
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
How can a person write that well and be that broke?
He or she should go look for a teaching job at least.
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by uthlaw: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:
#10k per month... Is that a job?
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Mariangeles(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
uthlaw:
#10k per month... Is that a job?

Definitely better than living from hand to mouth.

1 Like

Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Munzy14(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:
It should be a she..

The organized and cute handwriting is a pointer.. cheesy

Wetin man want use food time table do...If my wife does this.On a regular we go the alter the table..

She may be cooking soup, I will just drive out to go buy Ukwa.. grin grin for her to cook..
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Adiob200:
Just came across this time table online, God help us oo
That na sufferhead food timetable abeg! undecided
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Mariangeles(f): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

It should be a she..

It's possibly a broke guy making feeding plans.
Notice how the letters are legible and so imprinted in the paper, you're bound to still be able to read the imprints at least five pages after.
That's a hard hand of a guy, plus the writing looks masculine.
Most females write delicately and light handedly, their letters are most time faint.

Plus, girls would hardly eat as meals most of those things written there, even if they're broke.
Biscuit and water, garri and salt? Please! cheesy
They will beg if they have to, to eat good food.

Wetin man want use food time table do...If my wife does this.On a regular we go the alter the table..

She may be cooking soup, I will just drive out to go buy Ukwa.. grin grin for her to cook..

I don't like food timetable too.
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Munzy14(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's possibly a broke guy making feeding plans.
Notice how the letters are legible and so impressed in the page, you're bound to still be able to read the impression at least five pages after.
That's a hard hand of a guy, plus the writing looks masculine.
Most females write delicately and light handedly, their letters are most time faint.

Plus, girls would hardly eat as meals most of those things written, even if they're broke.
Biscuit and water, garri and salt? Please! cheesy
They will beg if they have to, to eat good food.

I don't like food timetable too.
Lol...Now this comment cracked me up..grin grin

We are all guessing...Mana the handwriting is fine.

Garri and salt..lol...I just can't relate at all...Like people intentionally choose the lazy life even while feeding like church rat? undecided...

What happened to the oldest profession (Agriculture) lipsrsealed A plantain sucker planted now, will bear fruit by Dec/January and mature 2months plus after flowering..

Too many things one can do to atleast have good food on the table..Ma ya fokwa buying land and building house plus other millionaira investments...

We are just lazy I swear...Richly blessed with natùral resources and a fertile land..Yet ndi mmadu na anwu na aguru...And extreme SAPA....

May God help us....Ihe ndi nke a awuhu zirim problem...Chukwu nye anyi a leader that can improve the economy and ease of doing business.
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Mariangeles(f): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Now this comment cracked me up..grin grin

We are all guessing...Mana the handwriting is fine.

Garri and salt..lol...I just can't relate at all...Like people intentionally choose the lazy life even while feeding like church rat? undecided...

What happened to the oldest profession (Agriculture) lipsrsealed A plantain sucker planted now, will bear fruit by Dec/January and mature 2months plus after flowering..

Too many things one can do to atleast have good food on the table..Ma ya fokwa buying land and building house plus other millionaira investments...

We are just lazy I swear...Richly blessed with natùral resources and a fertile land..Yet ndi mmadu na anwu na aguru...And extreme SAPA....

May God help us....Ihe ndi nke a awuhu zirim problem...Chukwu nye anyi a leader that can improve the economy and ease of doing business.

Not everyone is blessed with a land, you know? cheesy

There was this guy that studied agriculture, only to end up working on someone's farm. sad
He said he was tired of his 30k salary and wanted to do something else.

I think I've asked you this before, but if I plant a fruit tree, how long before they begin to bear fruit?
If you were to only plant one fruit tree, what fruit would that be?
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Munzy14(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Not everyone is blessed with a land, you know? cheesy

There was this guy that studied agriculture, only to end up working on someone's farm. sad
He said he was tired of his 30k salary and wanted to do something else.

I think I've asked you this before, but if I plant a fruit tree, how long before they begin to bear fruit?
If you were to only plant one fruit tree, what fruit would that be?
True, but we all have village we came from na....One can do it by proxy using a trusted hands in the villa..

Also, one can acquire cheaper lands for same purpose on the outskirts..

Eyaa...The problem with us graduates in Nigeria is that most don't think or move for the bigger dreams as long as we are comfortable with one place...If you earn 200k monthly, with time you will become tired of it maka o na ahu zi ezuru gi...

Now relating this to the Agric guy case, he can work for another person while dreaming and working to own his..You never knw what you can achieve when you challenge yourself...

Ask and it shall be given..Seek, you shall find.

Fruit tree like what and what?

Mango natural from seed, takes 5years .

Orange 7years...The one I planted in 2016, started fruiting this year cheesy..5fruits already..Nearly I lost patience and wanted to cut it down..Second thought, I used it leaves for grilling.

Pawpaw less than 9months.

Banana same with pawpaw.

Udara 7years.

Avocado pear...7years

Ube same.

I will plant varieties...Variety they say is a spice to life...

It should be, bitter kola tree..Covid made bitter kola a gold mine now.
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by uthlaw: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Definitely better than living from hand to mouth.
yes ma...no b lie sha!
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by armyofone(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
It should be he or he is a he - the black pen is a pointer. A very lazy guy if real grin
Beautiful writing and no job...maybe studied political science in the University.

Munzy14:

It should be a she..

Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Munzy14(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2022
armyofone:
It should be he or he is a he - the black pen is a pointer. A very lazy guy if real grin
Beautiful writing and no job...maybe studied political science in the University.

grin grin grin

Is a she..

A very lazy guy no be small one o.. grin
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Mariangeles(f): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Munzy14:

True, but we all have village we came from na....One can do it by proxy using a trusted hands in the villa..

Also, one can acquire cheaper lands for same purpose on the outskirts..

Eyaa...The problem with us graduates in Nigeria is that most don't think or move for the bigger dreams as long as we are comfortable with one place...If you earn 200k monthly, with time you will become tired of it maka o na ahu zi ezuru gi...

Now relating this to the Agric guy case, he can work for another person while dreaming and working to own his..You never knw what you can achieve when you challenge yourself...

Ask and it shall be given..Seek, you shall find.

Fruit tree like what and what?

Mango natural from seed, takes 5years .

Orange 7years...The one I planted in 2016, started fruiting this year cheesy..5fruits already..Nearly I lost patience and wanted to cut it down..Second thought, I used it leaves for grilling.

Pawpaw less than 9months.

Banana same with pawpaw.

Udara 7years.

Avocado pear...7years

Ube same.

I will plant varieties...Variety they say is a spice to life...

It should be, bitter kola tree..Covid made bitter kola a gold mine now.

Pawpaw and banana fruit that soon? Wow!
Re: Food Time Table , Who Else Has Seen This Online by Munzy14(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Pawpaw and banana fruit that soon? Wow!
Yes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Begin Your Day Without Tea Or Coffee? / Please I Need The Puff Puff Recipe / Pls I Need Links GOLDEN PENNY PRODUCTS Major Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.