Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (15491 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
[b]hello everybody.

I am a half-cast boy and my dad is Nigerian but I heve never seen him again or heard from him since 1997. When he left us I was almost 5 years and my little sister was going the next day to 2 years.

He never sent us a postcard, letter or telephone call. He completely forgot about us although I was his first child and my parents named me like him: Emeka.

My mother told us that he went to Belgium. She never showed hate towards him because she always said "where two people separate do also two people have faults"

I am now, together whit my sister EziNne looking for my dad. I just want to know where he's living and if we have more half brothers and half sisters wink because when I was in my hometown I found out that he was also looking for us but we moved to an other country as well.

My dad used some different names and when he meet my mother he was also living in Belgium, in Herentals. My mother kept a lot of important information for us so that it would be easier for us to find him.

The real name from my dad is Emeka Kanezi and he's a Igbo. grin

Does somebody know where my dad is and if he's doing well? Thank you, Emeka and EziNne.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by enque(f): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
awwwww! am sorry abt dat.
wish u all d best in ur search for ur dad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by ololade34(f): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
Hope you do find him, all the best embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by coolier(f): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
Maybe a photograph would be in order as there might be so many Emeka Kanezi in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by ow11(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
@poster

Do I believe you? NO

Your written english has a lot of 'Nigerian Grammer' in it. I believe you are in Nigeria and grew up in Nigeria. So save us this bullsh**t and open a better thread!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by coolier(f): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2008
ow11:

@poster

Do I believe you? NO

Your written english has a lot of 'Nigerian Grammer' in it. I believe you are in Nigeria and grew up in Nigeria. So save us this bullsh**t and open a better thread!

I thought as much myself but again I thought let's give him the benefit of doubt and ask for a photograph of his dad instead. No 'oyinbo' boy would ever use the word 'half cast'. But then again maybe he doesn't speak english. If he grew up like he said in Belgium, he would probably speak Dutch.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by spikedcylinder: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
ow11:

@poster

Do I believe you? NO

It might have a lot of "Nigerian Grammer" in it but you might be mistaking Nigerian Grammer for something else. I mean, from what the poster has said, it looks like he lives in Belgium and if he has lived there all his life, English would be a second language. Abi? Please give him the benefit of doubt and if it turns out that he's lying, it hasnt and wont hurt anyone on here.

@poster
Good luck with you search and like someone said, a picture might aid your search.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2008
Every time I log into nairaland, I swear there's a thread with "Igbo" in the title. cool Or a thread about Igbo.

am not complaining but Ibo is like the world wide web oh- accessible to everybody. Open domain. Or is it open source.

Una copyright don vanish be that oh. grin

@ OP
because when I was in my hometown I found out that he was also looking for us but we moved to an other country as well.

My dad used some different names and when he meet my mother he was also living in Belgium, in Herentals. My mother kept a lot of important information for us so that it would be easier for us to find him.

The real name from my dad is [b]Emeka Kanezi

OP, your search has to start from your hometown. But you may get lucky and find someone who knows his family, here.

You didnt mention your ( dad's) hometown, by the way.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by alex406(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
Guy if you have his picture i will suggest that we take it to one one the shrines in Osunn state and place his picture there and within 2mins you will know his whereabout.Or what do you think? Mr half Cast man!!! grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by spikedcylinder: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2008
una don come. Is it only in Osun they have shrines? undecided grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
spikedcylinder:

una don come. Is it only in Osun they have shrines? undecided grin

different religions in Africa. grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by alex406(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
Osun is one of the states that is naturally endowed with such things.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
alex406:

Osun is one of the states that is naturally endowed with such things.

you no lie.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by PLC1: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2008
@poster,
Oga half cast, Na wa o o! Nairaland remain Nairaland - grin Find him well well, I know you are real grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by akowonjo: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
Na wa for una o. A 16yr old boy tell una say him dey find him papa una dey yarn like say him want defraud una. E no beg una for moni, now.
Whether him be half caste or not di main gist na say him dey find him papa. If u no fit help am just encourage am. Abi na everiting una go analyse or take make yeye. Haba!

Inky,

Try and send in your dad's picture. I'm sure it will help. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2008
I am Igbo.
I wish I knew the man.
I would personally deliver him to your mom and make him pay back  child support. angry
All these efulefu men that'll make babies and abandon them in the dead of the night and leave a woman alone to raise babies.
so unmanly if I may add.

A real man would not abandon a son who even bears his name and a daughter he named in honor of his own mother.
@ the poster,if you're unable to find him,forget him.
He's not a man anyway.
He's probably pounding Coco yam in Isiekenesi and backing a baby.
big kudos to your mom,you sound very intelligent and well grounded.
At this stage the only reason you may need him is in case you need a kidney or  even 2
For a man who's messed up big time,that's the least he can do.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
I am now, together whit my sister EziNne looking for my dad. I just want to know where he's living and if we have more half brothers and half sisters because when I was in my hometown I found out that he was also looking for us but we moved to an other country as well.

Another sad truth you may need to know is that the guy is probably a criminal.
Regular upright folks don't use so many different names at different intervals.
He could be languishing in prison anywhere in the world
He could be involved in heavy criminal activities
He may currently have another alias
He could even be living as a woman for all you know.

I know it's only normal for kids to want to identify with their biological parents but it sounds like your father is a jaguda.
you ought to tread carefully.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2008
First I want to thank everybody whom believs that I am sobody whom doesn´t tell the truth.
I am born and raised till my 13the year in The Netherlands and then we moved to Belgium. In the Netherlands I never studied English on the school and since I am on college I learned it since last year. So please, give me a chance to learn to write it good.

The second laguage in Belgium is, by the way: French and not english.

So what does it mean how I write; I was only asking for help but even this I can not get from here.

And yes I am halfcast because my mother always called us like that and so what? is that bad?
I must say that I am half Nigerian and half Dutch, that would be better? I am sorry than.

And no, I am not living in Nigeria I am living in Belgium.

I am sorry for all the people whom believes that I am in Nigeria now or that I lie.
Thank anyway and greeting from Emeka.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by naijaking1: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
People, make una cool down!!!

Na condition make crawfish bend. Either this run-away is dead, in jail, or out of his mind. No normal man would leave just like that.

@poster
Providing more details, picture, hometown, etc would help you. Nairaland memebrs are helpful, and someone would take your case a step further.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2008
Inky:

First I want to thank everybody whom believs that I am sobody whom doesn´t tell the truth.
I am born and raised till my 13the year in The Netherlands and then we moved to Belgium. In the Netherlands I never studied English on the school and since I am on college I learned it since last year. So please, give me a chance to learn to write it good.

The second laguage in Belgium is, by the way: French and not english.

So what does it mean how I write; I was only asking for help but even this I can not get from here.

And yes I am halfcast because my mother always called us like that and so what? is that bad?
I must say that I am half Nigerian and half Dutch, that would be better? I am sorry than.

And no, I am not living in Nigeria I am living in Belgium.

I am sorry for all the people whom believes that I am in Nigeria now or that I lie.
Thank anyway and greeting from Emeka.

Honey,I believe you.
and I understood that when you said hometown you were not referring to a village in Nigeria as some poster thought.
I did a quick search on the internet and so far I could find 3 Kanezi's living in the USA but no Emeka.

There is a 33 year old Adanna Kanezi in Smryna Georgia
There's a 62 year old Adanna Kanezi in Marbleteon Georgia
There's also a  60 year old Kanjo Kanezi in Bronx NY.

You may have to pay to obtain their phone numbers so I didn't go that far
go to www.anywho.com and take it from there,( you can also access other countries directories when you click on international)
Call them if you get their numbers and introduce yourself,Emeka could be their relative.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Blossomng: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2008
Emeka is a pity, please get more information from your mom about his home town and state in Nigeria. Better still a picture, i can assist you in your search. And if you can also reach (Newsline) in Nigeria Television Authority it will do you more good.

Forget this jokers in nairaland. they dont know when someone is serious or not.

God will see you thru. kind regards

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2008
The family from my dad lives in Lagos and one uncle in London.
He had also one brother called Charles whom lived in Frankfurt, Germany.

The mother from my dad died long time ago even before I was born. When I was born <<snip>>, my father used the name Matamba and that is also the family name me and my sister EziNne are using.
My parents are not married and they lived in Zuid Limburg, Nederland.

My mother is now 39 years old and my father said that he was born on 2-10-1963?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Blossomng: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
oK, what you will do is to write to Nigerian Television Authority.
they will help in the search. but the home town is important.
All his names please ok
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
Inky:

The family from my dad lives in Lagos and one uncle in London.
He had also one brother called Charles whom lived in Frankfurt, Germany.

The mother from my dad died long time ago even before I was born. When I was born, my father used the name[b] Matamba [/b] and that is also the family name me and my sister EziNne are using.
My parents are not married and they lived in Zuid Limburg, Nederland.

My mother is now 39 years old and my father said that he was born on 2-10-1963?

your dad might be involved in a lot more than leaving your mom. What sort of Igbo man bears the name Matamba angry
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by PLC1: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
Na wa oo. See these guys o! grin Nairaland self! More help for the guy? grin Matamba [/b]na Igbo name? What do you have to say to this [b]Kanezi? Hope that's Jewish name? grin Please help half cast! grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by cescky(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2008
nigerians,na wha for we nigerians ohh  sad  somebody is on a chat forum looking for help and all most of we bush nigerians is can do is doubt the aunthenticity of his mail,abuse his father,(has anybody heard his fathers side of the story? no)make fun about his english and him, talk about going to juju house etc,for crying out loud he is not even mad at his dad and u all are the perfect beings advising him on hw mad he should or should not be. am really sorry for the future of this nation. sad  most this forum be an avenue to constanlty expose are negativity??

@ poster
all the best hope you find ur father

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ PLC

Kanezi seems more plausible to be an Igbo name . (Ka na ezi)

But Matamba seems to be like a name from the Congo republic
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Uche2nna(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Cescky

U gat a point there but I am just a little bit miffed @ the name undecided

I hope U find ur dad and like cescky is alluding, I hope he has a damn good reason for leaving. undecided
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
the boy already said the papa used several different names,one was matamba,the other may have been jones or Obama but his real name is Emeka Kanezi.
Kanezi is definitely an Igbo name.
sounds Aro
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by PLC1: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
No no, Kanezi is a Jewish name and not Igbo. I have seen some Israelis bearing that name even right down here.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2008
PL+C:

No no, Kanezi is a Jewish name and not Igbo. I have seen some Israelis bearing that name even right down here.

I just said earlier that there's an Adanna Kanezi living somewhere in Georgia
and a Kanjo Kanezi in the bronx,are tey Jewish?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2008
There is also famous doctor/author in Igboland name Anezi Okoro,is he jewish ??
Anezi means same as Kanezi,he is also an Igboman.
it's like Anayo and Kanayo same thing.

Anezi means teaching
kanezi means let's keep teaching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) / Ways To Deal With Super Talkative Friends / What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.