Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Is Your Opinion Please? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Your Opinion Please? (572 Views)

I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore / Always, Everyday, Ladycare Or Tissue Paper? Your Opinion Counts For My Research / The Issue Of Female Circumcision: Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion Please? by healthcoach(f): 10:44am On May 01, 2013
My Oga says

[center]" As a doctorate research pharmacist with over 30years of experience, i come to the conclusion that for any chronicle diseases the use of natural nutritional supplements is the most effective medicine with minimal side effects compared to toxic conventional drugs"[/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

What do you think?

I have a gifts for all the contributors and you can send your emails to dadabelllifestyle@gmail.com to get your gift.

thanks and happy May day!

NOTE:

Please my people in the forum, i apologized to you all who has contributed to this topic as i just discovered that my email in the post is not correct but right now i have corrected it, you are free to contact me.
Thanks
Re: What Is Your Opinion Please? by Darlenebabe: 10:58am On May 01, 2013
yes because natural suppliment, re made frm root n plants. wich re very very effective, thus it might b slow, it cure is permanent n with litle or no side effect

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Please? by dominique(f): 11:00am On May 01, 2013
Alternative (natural) treatmen is better than conventional medicine sometimes. Doesn't mean we should conclude that conventional medicines are toxic should we?

Oya my gift cheesy
Re: What Is Your Opinion Please? by Darlenebabe: 11:09am On May 01, 2013
conventional re tyms re toxic because constant use of it, over react with ur body system n brings about side effects due to d chemicals in it.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Please? by healthcoach(f): 12:05am On May 02, 2013
whaooo! lovely
but you do not send me your email because the gift is in PDF format. thanks
dominique: Alternative (natural) treatmen is better than conventional medicine sometimes. Doesn't mean we should conclude that conventional medicines are toxic should we?

Oya my gift cheesy
Re: What Is Your Opinion Please? by healthcoach(f): 12:10am On May 02, 2013
thanks so much! that is exactly what my oga said when he was lecturing us and honestly i find it out just like that.
but send me your email to have your gift please!
Darlene babe: conventional re tyms re toxic because constant use of it, over react with ur body system n brings about side effects due to d chemicals in it.

(1) (Reply)

Water Can Be Life Saving Medicine If You Drink It Properly / Pls I Need Advice / Do You Know You Can Treat All Forms Of Ailments With Greenworld Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.