Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

EXPOSED: How To Host Your Sites On A Free VPS From Amazon AWS (613mb RAM) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / EXPOSED: How To Host Your Sites On A Free VPS From Amazon AWS (613mb RAM) (5705 Views)

A Wapka Account For Sale With 4 Filemanager Supported Sites On It / Why The Drudge Report Is One Of The Best Designed Sites On The Web / Help! I Cant Find My Sites On Google.wat Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: EXPOSED: How To Host Your Sites On A Free VPS From Amazon AWS (613mb RAM) by LoveDecay(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
uken73: Why can't we respect other ppl's opinion and stop fighting/quarelling abt nothing. You guys seem to have all the time in the world for this dispute. Your arguements are really giving me insights to more hosting pros and cons, but it doesn't have to be in the form of a fight. Sm1 has a nice idea and believes it will help others, so he chooses to share it. You have your doubts, you share it. It helps. People can analyse these and make their decisions. But it will be nice if it can always be kept professional.

It will be very nice to see opinions being respected and not causing fights.

motion supported the OP should finish what he started.... shikena cry
Re: EXPOSED: How To Host Your Sites On A Free VPS From Amazon AWS (613mb RAM) by isaco(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
i have completed almost all the vps web service process, i have downloaded rdp file but i am not able to run rdp file on my window 7 computer, is showing error, this is the errer is showing me " this computer cannot connect to remote computer" 'if the problem persist contact the owner of the remote computer, or your network administrator" i dont know what am doin wrong, pls help me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Website Reviews Of Nigeria Newspapers / My New Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Journey (practical + Q&A Session) / How To Create Premium Joomla Template With Dreamweaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.