Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Is Wrong With Trudigits These Days? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Wrong With Trudigits These Days? (846 Views)

What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do / What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? / Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Trudigits These Days? by shcash: 12:11pm On May 01, 2013
They hardly reply mails or support tickets and even their usual online chat system is no longer working. There phone number not going true! One RED WARNING alert on top of Cpanel.
I have many of my important websites hosted there! Am afraid of what would happened, based on my past experience.... to cut the story short I, BECAME BROKED WHEN MY PREVIOUS HOST WENT OUT OF BUSINESS.
TruDigits YOU SUCCESS IS MY SUCCESS OOOOO! PLEASE TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON...
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits These Days? by databoy247(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2013
shcash: They hardly reply mails or support tickets and even their usual online chat system is no longer working. There phone number not going true! One RED WARNING alert on top of Cpanel.

Well, i dont see any RED WARNING alert on top of my cpanel.

If they dont reply to mails or respond to support tickets, it means they are facing the same issues voguepay faced some time ago - lack of enough support staff.

It means they are growing and now get more than enough workload than they can handle. They have to get that fixed ASAP. Also, i was also wondering why they took out the live chat thing.

BTW i love them and whogohost....they remain my best webhosting companies in 9ja grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits These Days? by sluvy4tune(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2013
Truth be told Trudigit rocks....I am yet to encounter any issue from them so far and in terms of customer service they seems to impress me @ Op are u sure u dialing the right number dia is diz chick that works dia Rachel her voice alone go make u call every day
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits These Days? by DualCore1: 2:20pm On May 03, 2013
We've been in business for 5 years and started out on AMD processors. It was easy to upgrade to Intel Dual Core processors when we had close to 200 domains. It was not so difficult to up our bars to Intel Quad Core servers when we had just about 500 domains.

As of last week we were powering over 2000 domains spread across Shared Hosting, Reseller and Virtual Private Servers and there was need for an upgrade.

Every customer of TruDigits was sent a maintenance notification as usual as we had to take all nodes to the Intel Xeon servers with 1GBPS ports. We underestimated the process and scheduled it for last weekend (Satruday and Sunday). However this process spilled into Tuesday as we had to deal with "special" cases where some VPS clients appealed for us to push the migration of their servers from the weekend for reasons such as the JAMB exams and the high traffic they will be getting at such periods.

Well during the whole time we did not respond to tickets because the tickets being sent were about issues we were aware of, we had already said we were carrying out a major migration. So we waited until we finished the entire processes and face the tickets and alas most of the problems reported were not even there anymore as expected.

The "red warning" you see there talks about cPanel License being a trial license. First of, the warning is no longer there. Let me explain why you saw that. We were migrating your domains from fully licensed cPanel servers unto servers that had no cPanel license initially. When the switch was done, we re-issued the cPanel licenses for the old servers unto the new servers and now the new servers are fully licensed. It won't be cost effective to begin purchasing new cPanel licenses for over 30 servers when we could re-issue those licenses on the old servers once they were decommissioned.

As for our phone lines, they have been very busy and the only time you will not receive a response is if you're on call-waiting. We've never ignored calls and we've never switch off the phone line even at some points when all technical hell break loose on them servers.

The Livechat will be back online from Monday, May 6.

Personally I am proud of every client of TruDigits because they are very understanding and cooperative.

So people, on behalf of Sluvy's crush Rachel, the very shy Frank, the not so technical but highly business minded Charles and the overworked and highly underpaid me, I say sorry for the troubles you have had over the past few days. I am sure all your sites are up now as they are being monitored, tickets are still being answered as of this moment so please be patient. If any isn't up please create a ticket.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alert! A Scammer Is Here. / Another Simple Php/python/asp/etc Challenge / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.