Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) (9103 Views)

Uti Nwanchukwu To Host The Green House Reality Tv Show / Meet The Beautiful And Classy Ugochi Nwanchukwu / Caption This Uti Nwanchukwu, Majid Michel And Kaye Ellio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 12:57pm On May 01, 2013
It appears Uti Nwachukwu, winner of big brother 5 is married!
He posted these photos of him with the caption "Shoutout to Flavour and @iam_kcee !! Real brothers that always come thru. Yesterday was awesome. The ceremony was peaceful and perfect. Thanks all" on his instagram page some minutes ago. - if not his wedding, we wonder whose then!
Before then - about 18 hours ago, he tweeted "preparing for the wedding" but we didn't exactly take him serious because we weren't sure - we are still not sure though.
His followers on twitter asked him if the marriage was for real or for a video shoot (Flavour Nabiana - he performed at the occasion) but he refused to answer!
See PICTURES for yourself...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/uti-nwanchukwu-holds-traditional.html
You will recall that this same UTI caused a stir on the social media 2 years ago when he had a royal wedding with Munachi Abii

Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by angelTI(f): 2:37pm On May 01, 2013
kemi, d picture is nt so clear abi na my fone?
if trully he is married, am apy n congrats to him
am apy cos I cant imagine ds good lookin dude slammin "same same"
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by alaoeri: 2:40pm On May 01, 2013
All the amebos calling the dude gay 'll now STFU.
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by Popowaa: 2:44pm On May 01, 2013
It can be he is using to cover the fact he is gay.
Anyway let me finish what i started
alaoeri: All the amebos calling the dude gay 'll now STFU.
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by stylesco: 3:05pm On May 01, 2013
Dunno why but I feel for that lady. cry
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by shawylux(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2013
Those are video shots from Flavour's video- Ada Ada yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by coonett87: 3:41pm On May 01, 2013
Its behind the scenes photos from Flavour's 'Ada Ada' video shoot
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by chimimi(f): 5:13pm On May 01, 2013
Cnt wait watch dis video
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by stylesco: 7:11pm On May 01, 2013
shawylux: Those are video shots from Flavour's video- Ada Ada yesterday.

Why did Flavour use Uti for christsake?
With all the gay talk trailing him?
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2013
Popowaa: It can be he is using to cover the fact he is gay.
Anyway let me finish what i started
Do you know him personally?? How are you so convinced he's gay? undecided
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2013
Dude is HOMO!, I knw HOMO wen I see HOMO because.........grin
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by critique101(f): 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
Kaymisola: It appears Uti Nwachukwu, winner of big brother 5 is married!
He posted these photos of him with the caption "Shoutout to Flavour and @iam_kcee !! Real brothers that always come thru. Yesterday was awesome. The ceremony was peaceful and perfect. Thanks all" on his instagram page some minutes ago. - if not his wedding, we wonder whose then!
Before then - about 18 hours ago, he tweeted "preparing for the wedding" but we didn't exactly take him serious because we weren't sure - we are still not sure though.
His followers on twitter asked him if the marriage was for real or for a video shoot (Flavour Nabiana - he performed at the occasion) but he refused to answer!
See PICTURES for yourself...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/uti-nwanchukwu-holds-traditional.html
You will recall that this same UTI caused a stir on the social media 2 years ago when he had a royal wedding with Munachi Abii

The wedding is a coverup. Alex fit dey d guest room.
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by fr3do(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2013
*No comment*
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by yogun(f): 12:45am On May 02, 2013
Congrats Uti!!!
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On May 02, 2013
It is from Flavour's video shoot. Get your story right!
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by tpia5: 4:15am On May 02, 2013
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by Temismith(f): 7:29am On May 02, 2013
Parking space booked
Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 03, 2013
style$co:

Why did Flavour use Uti for christsake?
With all the gay talk trailing him?

And what's wrong with that?

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car / Actor, Osita Iheme-pawpaw Says His Height Doesn't Matter, As He's Ready To Marry / Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.