Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better (4224 Views)

Drake Announces Possible Collabo With J. Cole And Lupe Fiasco. / Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song / Wande Cole's New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by yes(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
THEY SAY NICE IS THE RAVE OF THE MOMENT AND THEY ALSO SAY WANDE COLE IS RAVE OF THE MOMENT,THOUHG WANDE SOUND LIKE T-PAIN AND 9ICE SOUND LIKE WYCLEF IS MENTHOL,BUT IS WANDE COLE BETTER THAN NICE WITH IS RnB VOICE AND KIND OF MUSIC OR IS 9ICE BETTER THAN WANDE WITH IS INSPIRATIONAL,FOLKE AND INTRIGING YORUBA WORDS.PLS LET US CHECK THEM BOTH AS A YOUNG ARTIST WITH THERE WONDERFUL AND SPLENDID VOICE AND STYLE AND CHOSE WHO IS BETTER.

Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by deola1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
why some people brain turn upside down
wande coal to 9ice ha ha use ur skull man. No be ur fault its all written all over u
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by reniks(f): 4:43am On Apr 16, 2008
You already answered your own question, they both have a wonderful and splendid voice. They are both good in their own different ways.
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by kemofash20: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2008
wande coal a million times
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by dikamit: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2008
common guys use ur brain,to say wande coal is better than 9ice is an Exaggeration
9ice is far far better than him. wande coal sounds like a toy to me.
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by tRoOE(f): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2008
@poster
Are you that stupid, come on use your head?
You better lay off those cheap drugs before it damage your brain cells
@topic
How can you compare wande cole to 9ice shocked shocked shocked What an insult to my man 9ice cheesy
No disrespect but Wande sounds like a rat, 9ice is 100 times better than him

Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by ztyle(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2008
By the way who is WANDe CoLe?
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by tosinadeda: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2008
9ice rles for now abeg
ko gba agidi o, elo ko A B D
eko A B C
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by tosinadeda: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2008
pics

Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by unix4real1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
I wonder how some pple dey take pass exams for skool. no one say wande coal good pass 9ice and also nice good pass am but wetin d topic mean be say you should point out your views among both guys cos they were the rave of the moment. I like 9ice is i like 9ice no be say u go dey run wande down say him dey sound like toy, one amugbo say e sound like rat, na wa o but to me both guys are on top of their game and they sound differently to each other so comparing them is like torturing some dull brain here because they won`t be able to analyze the fact that blending konk yoruba lyrics into modern style of singing makes 9ice unique and superb amongs others while wande coal`s originalty of sounding so much like Tpain and blending the style to our version of singing here makes him also on top of his game at the moment.

We have thousands of singers but the style you create will makes you unique.

a word is enuff for a wise grin wink
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by Ebonyj(f): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
I like them both, they both have a unique style of singing.
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by OdyOdy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2008
Abeg 9ice better pass jo.
He does his thin the african way.
Thumbs up 9ice!
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2008
9ice all the way. He's making it with his uniqueness. Have you heard that guy's Yoruba?
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2008
@poster,i fit swear 4 ur papa oh.
No try dat kain thing.Wande what?.Although we both rep d west but 9ice is better.
take a cue and plz neva neva put ur pics when posting,its not catchy,u almost spoil my PC.
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by DrDre1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2008
For me, I prefer 9ice to Cole.
9ice for me is more original and african.
The way he combines yoruba, pigin and english is just fantastic.
He also has a definite and reasonable message to pass across in his lyrics. wink
He drops 'orikis' and 'owe' in hip-hop lyrics like ***** in short I'm short of words.
Wande Cole is good in his own way too.
But 9ice simply makes my head swell.
He is promoting his culture so much that even people that don't understand yoruba want to really get the message he is passing across.
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by yes(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2008
With what you guys are saying about them 2,nice is good wande is good 2,but lets check in this paspective,9ice is from the CODED TURN crew which involve great strars like LORD OF AJASA,JAH BLESS,2PAT and their backbone ID CABASA the producer him self even with their new Dj kool j and WANDE from MOOREHIT involving great stars like the koko master DBANJ,SID,WANDE himself and others including the bit wizard DONJAZY.now we can also judge from their crew,coded turn is tight and more it is also tight, lord of ajasa is good dbanj is good,sid is good jah bless is good also.but how surpportive is wande to the crew and how surpportive is 9nice to his own crew 2 in term of featuring and other things.well everybody has got right to his or her own opinion.chose who is better.

Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by unix4real1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2008
yes:

With what you guys are saying about them 2,nice is good wande is good 2,but lets check in this paspective,9ice is from the CODED TURN crew which involve great strars like LORD OF AJASA,JAH BLESS,2PAT and their backbone ID CABASA the producer him self even with their new Dj kool j and WANDE from MOOREHIT involving great stars like the koko master DBANJ,SID,WANDE himself and others including the bit wizard DONJAZY.now we can also judge from their crew,coded turn is tight and more it is also tight, lord of ajasa is good dbanj is good,sid is good jah bless is good also.but how surpportive is wande to the crew and how surpportive is 9nice to his own crew 2 in term of featuring and other things.well everybody has got right to his or her own opinion.chose who is better.

i really understand what you are trying to analyze but i suggest u keep your opinion to urself because some amugbo shocked will find it difficult to understand purposely because 9ice still dey shack dem and dem no go talk reality.

To me both guys are really making
my days now.

9ice- street credibility, gongo aso, Bere mi feat. 2 phat and ganja man.

wande coal- ololufe, kpere with mo hits all stars and booty call.
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by A40(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2008
This is like comparing Jay-z to Soulja boy shocked.How una go even compare Wande Coal to 9ice?.9ice is way better
Re: Between Wande Cole And 9ice Which One Is Better by Baro(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
Both of them are very talented, but[b] 9ice [/b] has an edge; he is deeper and much more grounded

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Artists Will One Day Bring Grammy Award To Nigeria? / Nigreian Artistes Of The 70's & 80's / 2pac Or Michael Jackson: Who Would You Want Back Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.