Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... (1189 Views)

Why Abia Is Looking Like Ajegunle And Akwa Ibom Is Looking Like Victoria Island / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists / Security Of Abia Is Orji's First Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by patrikobi: 2:36pm On May 01, 2013
Abia is truly number 1 safest place in Nigeria,crime free state..we are truly ,proudly Abians

Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Ramnon2: 2:42pm On May 01, 2013
You and your governor are imbeciles. Abia people, very great people I must add, should find you and stone you to death for deceit and propping up this mediocre man you call governor.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2013
i serve in abia, nd every where army checkpoints are there, y not withdraw d army guys and see if ur state is safe , rubbish. a state where teachers and copas were owed for 3 months, d teachers are scared to protest or strike cos u wil be kidnapped and made to sign undertaken, is dat democracy, his slowpoke son goes about harassing plle, ochendo 2016 u will be in jail

1 Like

Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Ab025(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2013
I also served in aba and finishd my nysc service there just dis february......safe my ass!! Abia state is one of d roughest and most unsafe state in dis country, even d other igbos from d other eastern states are scared of stayin in aba talkless of us core members then.......op, TAKE TIME O

1 Like

Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 01, 2013
patrikobi: Abia is truly number 1 safest place in Nigeria,crime free state..we are truly ,proudly Abians
i'm a hundred percent Aba boy, born and bred.
@poster. U must be really on drugs or something shoo, if u love the town, say something else than this,cos u don't love the city more than i do, but we are here for reality. Aba had been rough from it's origin, but safe? That was before this T.A's leadership. The man hardly shows his face in the city, because every aba resident can die to see him die.
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Bawss1(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2013
Goes to show that NL is being run down by political tools and propagandists. Abia the safest place in Nigeria indeed.
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by patrikobi: 11:29am On May 02, 2013
@ TONY AYO,you are a very bad person ,you must be one of those who try to discredit the good work of the governor,if you are not one of those who use dirt that comes from rubbish from your garbage to deface the beauty of Abia,and you come out here talking rubbish,most of you in abia are not from Abia,all you do is use your dirty bizness to deface aba....sooner or later you shall be exterminated from Aba...
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by slimming: 11:37am On May 02, 2013
yes o
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2013
@Op, get your head out of your àss already. Abia State is a slum the last time I checked.
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by ocular007(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2013
why would people think T.A is not working ? well everybody is entitle to their opinion.am sure those who are here to make much noise will be of praise to T.A if he was to be their father,the only different now is because T.A is not their father…the problem with us is hatred,jealous and greed ……bearing grudges will not take us to any good level…let us be supportive of the governor,he’s been outstanding beyond any past governor Abia state has had…
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by mensdept: 2:03pm On May 02, 2013
ocular007: why would people think T.A is not working ? well everybody is entitle to their opinion.am sure those who are here to make much noise will be of praise to T.A if he was to be their father,the only different now is because T.A is not their father…the problem with us is hatred,jealous and greed ……bearing grudges will not take us to any good level…let us be supportive of the governor,he’s been outstanding beyond any past governor Abia state has had…

How much naira is he paying you? Or are you Thief Orji himself?

Look at the picture of him on this thread. Doesnt it look like a confused man who's frightened about what he swore at Okija shrine and going back to jail where NIGERIA of all places felt he should be
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Nobody: 8:53am On May 03, 2013
patrikobi: @ TONY AYO,you are a very bad person ,you must be one of those who try to discredit the good work of the governor,if you are not one of those who use dirt that comes from rubbish from your garbage to deface the beauty of Abia,and you come out here talking rubbish,most of you in abia are not from Abia,all you do is use your dirty bizness to deface aba....sooner or later you shall be exterminated from Aba...
How much is he paying u bro. Ok lets be honest here, name one great achievement your governor has done in Aba or Abia state. I believe u know that Aba was better place to live in than uyo b4 akpabio, i hope u now understand what i meant by great achievement.
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2013
Ab025: I also served in aba and finishd my nysc service there just dis february......safe my ass!! Abia state is one of d roughest and most unsafe state in dis country, even d other igbos from d other eastern states are scared of stayin in aba talkless of us core members then.......op, TAKE TIME O
were u a CORE member or a CORP member? These our graduates na wa!

1 Like

Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Abagworo(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2013
tony ayo:
How much is he paying u bro. Ok lets be honest here, name one great achievement your governor has done in Aba or Abia state. I believe u know that Aba was better place to live in than uyo b4 akpabio, i hope u now understand what i meant by great achievement.

Stop comparing a state that gets 5billion and has more problems with a State that gets 30billion and has less problems. Aba as a town has never been a livable place but rather a commercial and industrial centre that epitomizes the typical Fela/Nigerian "suffering and smiling" phrase. I was in Aba recently and I must say the inhabitants care less about their environment and live, work and eat on top of filth. I won't deny that there are some clean and beautiful areas of the city but it is disheartening and disgraceful to Abians and Nigerians as a whole. T.A. Orji has tried his best but his best is not good enough. Umuahia is clean with good roads but the drainages are open and breed mosquito. He can copy from Rochas or Amaechi and use the balloon blast method of drainage covering at least in Umuahia so that his works can be noticeable.

Abia is not the safest place because the safety comes with heavy military presence and dozens of checkpoints on a very small landmass. Its more like an uneasy calm situation.
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Super1759: 9:43am On May 03, 2013
All teachers in abia state, both primary and secondary are on strike since schOol resumption.
Can someone ask this I.mbecile to ask his oga what is going on?
Just last week, a friend's cousin was kidnapped in aba. Not out yet.
Last week when I visited aba,I saw a notice of a missing twins for 3days not seen.
What is safe about abia state?
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Nobody: 9:51am On May 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Stop comparing a state that gets 5billion and has more problems with a State that gets 30billion and has less problems. Aba as a town has never been a livable place but rather a commercial and industrial centre that epitomizes the typical Fela/Nigerian "suffering and smiling" phrase. I was in Aba recently and I must say the inhabitants care less about their environment and live, work and eat on top of filth. I won't deny that there are some clean and beautiful areas of the city but it is disheartening and disgraceful to Abians and Nigerians as a whole. T.A. Orji has tried his best but his best is not good enough. Umuahia is clean with good roads but the drainages are open and breed mosquito. He can copy from Rochas or Amaechi and use the balloon blast method of drainage covering at least in Umuahia so that his works can be noticeable.

Abia is not the safest place because the safety comes with heavy military presence and dozens of checkpoints on a very small landmass. Its more like an uneasy calm situation.
ekwesiri ibu gi onu. Bribe(aka azu) ekpuchichala unu nile anya. Egbe eluigwe ga agbagbu unu ofu ofu one day. Your days are all numbered. Ndi oshi. Shebi na moni wey dem get for aba revenue he kari dey work his village? You are praising a man who bought the whole of Azikiwe and Adelabu street in Umuahia. God judge you thieves one by one
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Nobody: 9:57am On May 03, 2013
[quote author=tony ayo]
@poster. U must be really on drugs or something shoo, if u love the town, say something else than this,cos u don't love the city more than i do, but we are here for reality. Aba had been rough from it's origin, but safe? That was before this T.A's leadership. The man hardly shows his face in the city, because every aba resident can die to see him die.[/quote. Thanks for saying the truth. You be St Michaels road brought up??
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Nobody: 10:00am On May 03, 2013
patrikobi: @ TONY AYO,you are a very bad person ,you must be one of those who try to discredit the good work of the governor,if you are not one of those who use dirt that comes from rubbish from your garbage to deface the beauty of Abia,and you come out here talking rubbish,most of you in abia are not from Abia,all you do is use your dirty bizness to deface aba....sooner or later you shall be exterminated from Aba...
..thief
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Nobody: 10:04am On May 03, 2013
tony ayo:
@poster. U must be really on drugs or something shoo, if u love the town, say something else than this,cos u don't love the city more than i do, but we are here for reality. Aba had been rough from it's origin, but safe? That was before this T.A's leadership. The man hardly shows his face in the city, because every aba resident can die to see him die.
Thanks for saying the truth. You be St Michaels road brought up??
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by bankoleben(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: were u a CORE member or a CORP member? These our graduates na wa!

Is it CORP member or CORPS member?

1 Like

Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Abagworo(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2013
chiover: ekwesiri ibu gi onu. Bribe(aka azu) ekpuchichala unu nile anya. Egbe eluigwe ga agbagbu unu ofu ofu one day. Your days are all numbered. Ndi oshi. Shebi na moni wey dem get for aba revenue he kari dey work his village? You are praising a man who bought the whole of Azikiwe and Adelabu street in Umuahia. God judge you thieves one by one

Why the hell are you abusing me and where did I even praise the man? My only interest in your State is as an Igbo man and as a Nigerian. Your people living in Aba have developed the strongest immunity to dirt, garbage and foul odor. I was there recently and couldn't help but notice how people were eating, trading and walking on top of filth. I drove for miles and miles from Alaoji to Osisioma and the middle of the highway was filled with hips of garbage that stretches up to 8miles. The garbage weren't tied in a waste bag nor at least dumped in a silo.

People need to be jailed for reckless dumping of refuse without at least tyiing them in a waste bag.
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Nobody: 2:48am On May 04, 2013
[quote author=chiover][/quote]
HOSPITAL ROAD BROUGHT UP BRO.
Re: Abia Is Truly Number 1 Safest Place In Nigeria..... by Nobody: 2:50am On May 04, 2013
chiover: Thanks for saying the truth. You be St Michaels road brought up??
HOSPITAL ROAD BROUGHT UP BRO.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Council Chairmen Carrying The Casket Of Tinubu's Mother (picture) / Is Nigeria Truly ‘one Nigeria’??? / Jega Should Resign And Jonathan Should Appoint Dora Akinyuli As INEC Chair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.