Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists (20451 Views)

Buhari Might Be Dead- Fani Kayode / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Throwback News: Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimacy With Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Islie: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
PEOPLES Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Campaign Organisation, PDPPCO, said that wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience Jonathan has no apology on her assessment of the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) as being “brain dead,” saying she was right.

In a statement, Thursday, in Abuja by the Director, Media and Publicity of PDP Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who was responding to APC Presidential Campaign Organisation said: “The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, was absolutely right.

“To say that General Buhari is ‘’brain dead’’ is an understatement and to suggest that he is suffering from dementia is nothing new.

“The First Lady has spoken in a courageous and forthright manner and, most important of all, she has spoken the bitter truth.
“Instead of crying like spoilt little brats and complaining, the APC and the Buhari Campaign Organisation should live with that bitter truth and leave her alone.

“She has every right to express herself in any way that she deems fit and she is entitled to her opinion. This is especially so given the fact that her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan, is in the Presidential race.

“Buhari’s general disdain for women and their opinion is well known. This is a man that said that he would scrap the office of the First Lady if he is elected President.

“If he is not ready to face public scrutiny and criticism for his often irresponsible, retrogressive, nonsensical and asinine views, he should quit the Presidential race and consider retiring from politics.

“Our counsel to the APC is as follows: leave the First Lady alone or prepare yourselves for a relentless verbal blitzkrieg, the likes of which you have never seen before.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-is-truly-brain-dead-fani-kayode-insists/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
That's so unruly of FFK.
How will he feel if someone said he's brain-dead too, that's so uncouth and uncalled for.

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by egift(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
With over 5yrs of Failure and Looting, the Jonathan's administration has resorted to Character assassination, personal attacks and insults as a means of getting themselves back to power to continue their Stealing Is Not Corruption Government. Most times we say Jonathan is not in control that is why everything around him is wrong. But the truth is that this is actually who he is. A big smile cannot hide it.

We the Nigerian voters will not allow that to continue. Never. Another 4yrs of Failure and Looting is unimaginable. Jonathan must go!

249 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kodded(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ffk is no more attacking tinubu now it buhari

grin grin

This is getting interesting..

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by coolscott(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
I may understand what they are saying but I think they are using the term "brain death" wrongly.
Retired Gen. Buhari may not be as sharp as he was when younger (actually, he may be slowing) but that is not really brain death.
By the way, I do not support Buhari. I am pro PDP for the presidential elections.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Trailblazer1(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Chai....... grin grin grin
what is good for the geese is equally good for the gander undecided

If the insults and name calling such as (clueless, drunkard, Jonathan, jonadumb etc) is good for Jonathan, then it(brain dead) is also good for buhari undecided

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK is just a phool by calling someone as old as his father a 'dead brain'

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are known to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much.

All this negative publicity and propaganda is just giving more and more people reasons why they need to vote for GMB.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by kodded(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
dre11:

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are thought to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much.

All this negative publicity and propaganda is just giving more and more people reasons why they need to vote for GMB.
[/s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor ?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Trailblazer1(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2015
egift:
With over 5yrs of Failure and Looting, the Jonathan's administration has resorted to Character assassination, personal attacks and insults as a means of getting themselves back to power to continue their Stealing Is Not Corruption Government. Most times we say Jonathan is not in control that is why everything around him is wrong. But the truth is that this is actually who he is. A big smile cannot hide it.

We the Nigerian voters will not allow that to continue. Never. Another 4yrs of Failure and Looting is unimaginable. Jonathan must go!
see as you leave FFK dey call Jonathan undecided

Character assassination you said ?
Let me help you with some few names.

Who is often referred to as Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb etc

I guess its character preservation undecided undecided

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
[s]
When you call jonathan that is old enough to be your dad a drunkard nkor[/s] ?

Jona is not as old as my dad..... Don't ever think you are talking with a teen here

And for your information I don't call him a drunkard but, he is clueless

A first hand clueless someone who is being run by the females in his cabinet OBJ 2015

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Trailblazer1(m): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

I don't think the guy is a Yoruba because we Yoruba's are thought to be respectful to our elders but his own is just getting to much.

No, I think he is from sokoto because all these agberos terrorising people In Lagos are from Sokoto undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by clevvermind(m): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
That's so unruly of FFK.
How will he feel if someone said he's brain-dead too, that's so uncouth and uncalled for.
how would you feel if someone called you or your father clueless or a drunkard? you will be happy abi? you people started it in the first place. so why complaining?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by tswitch: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Dementia is really a medical condition.

Lets call Fayose to ask if dementia is part of Pa Buhari's medical repertoire.

An advice, APC take the heat you started it!

Ese se bere. O ma ya yin lenu.

#NEVERAGAIN

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by obiZEAL(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2015
There goes the junkie...I pity this guy when GMB wins.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by obiZEAL(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2015
There goes the junkie...I pity this guy when GMB wins.
Vanguard 30th May 2015: FFk is missing.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by clevvermind(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Jona is not as old as my dad..... Don't ever think you are talking with a teen here

And for your information I don't call him a drunkard but, he is clueless

A frist hand clueless someone who is being run by the females in his cabinet OBJ 2015
shut up there. we would call buhari any name we like. nothing you people can do about it. mama peace and fayose should continue. i am behind them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
shut up there. we would call buhari any name we like. nothing you people can do about it. mama peace and fayose should continue. i am behind them.

Don't worry

In three weeks time.
I mean in three weeks time both mama peace and FFK will be history
They would have being sent forth to their various destinations
One to Otuoke and the other to Kirikiri

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by egift(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
see as you leave FFK dey call Jonathan undecided

Character assassination you said ?
Let me help you with some few names.

Who is often referred to as Mr. Clueless, drunkard, Jonadumb etc

I guess its character preservation undecided undecided

Who is FFK? Is he not the Media Director of Jonathan's Campaign? Or are you telling us that FFK no longer speak for Jonathan?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by clevvermind(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Don't worry

In three weeks time.
I mean in three weeks time both mama peace and FFK will be history
They would have being sent forth to their various destinations
One to Otuoke and the other to Kirikiri
if Jonathan wins, tinubu, amaechi, and buhari himself should go into hiding cos Jonathan will surely come after them. he is coming for action this time. no gentleness this time. it is full action.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by dre11(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
if Jonathan wins, tinubu, amaechi, and buhari himself should go into hiding cos Jonathan will surely come after them. he is coming for action this time. no gentleness this time. it is full action.

Keep giving yourself hope
Just like Lamido says SW won't vite for Buhari
Just like the kangaroo governors forum head says PDP will win 90% of votes

PDP always loved lies just like you the followers

36 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:00am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
how would you feel if someone called you or your father clueless or a drunkard? you will be happy abi? you people started it in the first place. so why complaining?
Who are the people? And did I said am complaining? Am a public administrator,and what I wrote is my opinion about the statement made by FFK which is not polite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by clevvermind(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:

Who are the people? And didi said am complaining? Am a public administrator,and what I wrote is my opinion about the statement made by FFK which is not polite.
public administrator indeed. You want to tell me now that you have not called Jonathan clueless or drunkard before? Please, let ffk continue what he knows how to do best. Ok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
public administrator indeed. You want to tell me now that you have not called Jonathan clueless or drunkard before? Please, let ffk continue what he knows how to do best. Ok.
Never! I wasn't brought up to disrespect those in higher authorities or older than me. You don't like someone doesn't implies you talking ill of such individual. God bless Nigeria!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by menesheh(m): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
You as not lying

Not far from the truth

Lets just be truthful for once
Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by Adminisher: 1:20am On Mar 06, 2015
coolscott:
I may understand what they are saying but I think they are using the term "brain death" wrongly.
Retired Gen. Buhari may not be as sharp as he was when younger (actually, he may be slowing) but that is not really brain death.
By the way, I do not support Buhari. I am pro PDP for the presidential elections.

Brain dead means NOT ALIVE. This statement is the two hundred and twenty-first sign that Patience was not properly educated by her teachers in school which interestingly included the President himself some years ago. However if what she meant was "brain not functioning properly" the you have to accept that is not true. Nigeria's old generals don't have slow brains. Are Obj, IBB, Gowon and Abdusalami brain deficient?, No. Indeed it is Jonathan himself who was flinching before Amanpour of CNN and dumbs down every interview that is intellectually lazy By trying to vindicate Patience Jonathan, FFK a product of very high quality UK education has proven again that everyone has something chasing him and if that thing is strong enough, then a weak character might turn himself to a prostitute without knowing it.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by menesheh(m): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2015
egift:

Do unto others what you would expect others to do to you.

APC started it all, bashing the president as if they are of same grade

Ride on
Mr president
Mr fkk
Mrs patience jona

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by clevvermind(m): 1:24am On Mar 06, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:

Never! I wasn't brought up to disrespect those in higher authorities or older than me. You doesn't like someone doesn't implies you talking ill of such individual. God bless Nigeria!
ok. So, tell them to stop calling Jonathan a drunkard. It is childish to spew such word against the president. God bless everyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by adebisiema(m): 2:16am On Mar 06, 2015
FANI IS MAD AGAIN

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by courage54(m): 2:23am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK to kirikiri soon

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by nzeadachie: 3:31am On Mar 06, 2015
FFK MY MAN, DON'T MERCY FOR THEM, BY THE WAY WHERE IS AMAECHI? HE THINK THAT HE GET MOUTH? ONLY ONE BLOW (ONE SHIRT) HE RUN, LET HIM COME OUT AND TALK HIS MATE IS HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists by ijustdey: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2015
In a statement, Thursday, in Abuja by the Director, Media and Publicity of PDP Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who was responding to APC Presidential Campaign Organisation said: “The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, was absolutely right.
“To say that General Buhari is ‘’brain dead’’ is an understatement and to suggest that he is suffering from dementia is nothing new.

FFK......... Just acting the script
He keeps proving how serious the media team.of the PDP is ready to fight dirty with propaganda.

Attack the person. Attack the person

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) / 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee / Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.