Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,978 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix (3140 Views)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! / D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / D’banj Signs Olamide To DB Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix by iamfbanj(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2013
New reports claim that the koko master, D’banj has concluded plans on signing fast rising rapper Olamide to his music label.

Olamide who featured in Dbanj’s newly released “Ibadi e” – one of the hit tracks in his DKM album – has been very close to the koko master of late.

They were both at the first Nigerian Entertainment Conference and were together all through the event.

We hear that they arrived together and left together – we can’t wait to see Olamide working hand in hand with the koko master!.....and they are both GOING TO perform on may 5th in HUSTON

See photos of them below:

Re: D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2013

3 Likes

Re: D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix by Airforce1(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2013
I'm so happy for u olamide
Time for u to step up your game smiley

One lurv
Re: D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix by Tolexander: 5:13pm On May 01, 2013
I pray it should be the other way!
Re: D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix by iamfbanj(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2013
@hot u go bow if u hear ejanla and badoo latest track ..and watch out for dont tell me nonsense video

Re: D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix by airmark(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2013
Boyfirend eh to n sise l'oando/
O ma n beri to beri to ba r'eja nla ati baddo/

I dont think Olamide will leave YBNL Nation.
Re: D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix by iamfbanj(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2013
@airmak na SUGAR DADDY OOO

(1) (Reply)

NW-800 Vs BM-800 Condenser Mics Review / King Mondana – Malwedhe ( Fall Dance) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Master KG – Superstar Ft. Mr Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.