Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth (9143 Views)

How To Use Online Advertising Effectively / New Page To Online Advertising For Free / Online Advertising Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by flames77(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2013
Codedrock: But why is their payment rate kept decreasing on adsense?
1000 likes for that question......google should answer this quickly,they have answers to every question.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by Orikinla(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2013
GEJ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING HERE DUMMY.

GOOGLE PAYS PEANUTS TO OWNERS OF WEBSITES RUNNING GOOGLE ADWORDS.

1 Like

Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by mike404(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2013
eggheaders:

who is this idiot again.ask your fellow simpletons,the eggheaders is one cat you never wanna fucck with.anyway since seun didn't stop homo habilis from registering on this forum.subhumans like you can also bring your animalistic thought on a human forum.may okada crush your destiny.
May thunder disfigure ya mouth there. ENWE angry
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by Kokofi(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
It's a fantastic development & also less expensive especially when compared to how much it cost to place adverts on the media whether local or international. Besides it gives ur product an opportunity to reach a wide range of both local & international audience. Am actualy enjoying it, but I think i'll need to take a certification course for more efficiency & effectiveness.

1 Like

Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by eggheaders(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2013
mike404:
same to you,stupidity is a dominant gene in your lineage.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by SirHackeem: 10:49pm On May 01, 2013
This thread has been closed.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by mrperfect(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2013
Well, I think this is a good news.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by Rossikk(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2013
payless: @Rossikk

Are you confused? Why did you change the topic from Jonathan increased Nigeria's internet service to to 50million subscribers to Google confirms Nigeria's online advertising growth? You are full of deceit, boy. I used to like you but you have blown a fuse since last week. I hate people who mislead others.
Actually it was the mods that changed the title for reasons best known to them. I had no problem with the original title.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by Nobody: 12:17am On May 02, 2013
payless: @Rossikk

Are you confused? Why did you change the topic from Jonathan increased Nigeria's internet service to to 50million subscribers to Google confirms Nigeria's online advertising growth? You are full of deceit, boy. I used to like you but you have blown a fuse since last week. I hate people who mislead others.
Don't take ROSSIKK serious. He is good at his job of propaganda.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by NEROSKY(m): 12:55am On May 02, 2013
google frustrate me tire!!!
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by dc555: 2:08am On May 02, 2013
mode pls, this thread should be closed.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by RickyRoss1(m): 2:44am On May 02, 2013
I am trying to understand why most Nigerians dont like to hear any positive news from Nigeria? Tomorrow these clowns will be running form one church to another looking for miracles? They forgot if you don't appreciate good thing you will wallow in misery. You cant continue to hate Nigeria and expect to prosper in Nigeria. Those who hate positive news from Nigeria will never see anything positive in their life, its as simple as that.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by moonraker(m): 4:44am On May 02, 2013
Ok we have heard...

Does really change the fact that peeps in nigeria are living on $1 a day...

1 Like

Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by Ikwerefistson: 8:32am On May 02, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]
stop derailing your thread!
What menace did boko harams have during Obasanjo's tenure?[/quote n] no we blame obj for militancy nd yaradua for boko haram
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by Tolexander: 8:57am On May 02, 2013
[quote author=Ikwere fist son][/quote]and Jonathan for both!
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by AjanleKoko: 9:25am On May 02, 2013
Technically, you can put the credit for this on OBJ. He issued all the licenses for all the network operators who are active today.

The Internet growth is as a result of the rollout of high-speed data services (3G, HSPA) by the mobile operators. Not by anything done by any government. The market asked for it, and the business operators responded.

In short, this is a clear example of the need to privatize key sectors of the economy, so no government can sit somewhere and lay claims to doing nothing undecided
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by carmenblandish: 10:53am On May 02, 2013
payless: So, Jonathan did all these? Wow!

WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO STUPID??

what has Jona got to do with the number of internet users??

the important question we should be asking is?

1)how many jobs have google created for nigerians?
2)ARE THEY PAYING TAX ON THESE PROFITS?
3)Do our leaders even know about imposing a tax on them...or is the revenue office only filled with redundant mugus?

I just taya for our country with our stvpid blind leaders...mtchewww
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by amiskurie(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2013
You see naa,dis is y the price of kuli-kuli advert should also rise rapidly.we can continue to like this,my country people are abandoning kuli-kuli just because we don't advertise it.SHAME ON DIS COUNTRY!!
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by ibe9ja: 6:29pm On May 02, 2013
all4naija: Don't take ROSSIKK serious. He is good at his job of propaganda.

ROSSIKK is nothing but a goat
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by tomakint: 11:14am On May 03, 2013
mike404:
Buhhahhahaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol @ ENWE as for your prayers the mouth has never be straightened from day one so don't bother wasting your time with the orphan, but guy you badt gan ooooo see as you finish the airhead cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by eggheaders(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2013
tomakint:
Buhhahhahaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol @ ENWE as for your prayers the mouth has never be straightened from day one so don't bother wasting your time with the orphan, but guy you badt gan ooooo see as you finish the airhead cheesy cheesy cheesy

guy it is now as clear as daylight that you are obsessed with the eggheaders.your own putrid smelling gutter you called mouth smells like aro patient yansh.may thunder rip open your bowel and may chronic leprosy afflict you and your unborn generation.Were agba of nairaland.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by tomakint: 11:58am On May 03, 2013
eggheaders:

guy it is now as clear as daylight that you are obsessed with the eggheaders.your own putrid smelling gutter you called mouth smells like aro patient yansh.may thunder rip open your bowel and may chronic leprosy afflict you and your unborn generation.Were agba of nairaland.
Airhead, this is my LAST POST to you! Henceforth, I can only laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy at your incoherent psychobabbles from other people's bashing of your sorry and pathetic life from their respective posts but never never again will I reply you directly, you are a waste to humanity, you are a disgrace to your family, your town, your state, your lineage to the whole black race, you don't have an iota of shame in you, you want to die a bigot, orphan, useless entity, psychopath, tribalist, mo.ron, I can go on but never mind let me stop here as I am already enjoying your usual show of shame! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by eggheaders(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2013
tomakint:
Airhead, this is my LAST POST to you! Henceforth, I can only laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy at your incoherent psychobabbles from other people's bashing of your sorry and pathetic life from their respective posts but never never again will I reply you directly, you are a waste to humanity, you are a disgrace to your family, your town, your state, your lineage to the whole black race, you don't have an iota of shame in you, you want to die a bigot, orphan, useless entity, psychopath, tribalist, mo.ron, I can go on but never mind let me stop here as I am already enjoying your usual show of shame! cheesy cheesy cheesy

hey dumbskull,if you not obsessed with the eggheaders.why follow him around in all thread I contribute on.hey derange senile nitwit.may molue crush your destiny.you are not even worth to be called human.homo habilis like,go and complete your evolution process before coming to spew rubbish to your god(me).all those your silly adjectives qualifies your silly persons perfectly.everybody on this forum knowns who the real shameless subhumans are.couple of low lifes that suck the salty balls of a brainless nematode(gej).idiots like you are better off tied to a stake and burn to ashes.and your ashes used in making poultry feeds.may sapona cause your house confusion and mourning very soon.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by hectorswag(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I am trying to understand why most Nigerians dont like to hear any positive news from Nigeria? Tomorrow these clowns will be running form one church to another looking for miracles? They forgot if you don't appreciate good thing you will wallow in misery. You cant continue to hate Nigeria and expect to prosper in Nigeria. Those who hate positive news from Nigeria will never see anything positive in their life, its as simple as that.

LMAO!!!!
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by hectorswag(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Kokofi: It's a fantastic development & also less expensive especially when compared to how much it cost to place adverts on the media whether local or international. Besides it gives ur product an opportunity to reach a wide range of both local & international audience. Am actualy enjoying it, but I think i'll need to take a certification course for more efficiency & effectiveness.

@kokofi, i enjoyed your comment. By the way any idea about the certification course cost and location? I heard google is running a training programme here in Nigeria designed to help advertisers master the goolgle adwords. Please if you have any more info on that kindly inbox me. Thank you.
Re: Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth by Orikinla(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2013
That is great news for webmasters and bloggers. They are making millions from adverts on their websites. But it is still pathetic that we are counting Nigerian blogs on our finger tips, because only few Nigerians are active bloggers when over 100 million Nigerians using GSM phones have access to the internet. What made Nairaland popular since 2005 is now making the two Ikejis blogging popular. But there is nothing yet fanstactic about them. We are yet to have many power bloggers like those in the U.S, U.K and Asia. Only few blogs have many contributors. The most popular Nigerian blogs have little or no power beyond attracting followers of celebrity gossip and sensational news. Only few bloggers address serious sociopolitical and socioeconomic issues like Nigerians Report Online, Sahara Reporters, Ynaija, CKN, Information Nigeria, The Will and UR. Nigerians Report Online and Sahara Reporters are the most powerful in the global village. Publisher of Sahara Reporters based in New York has attracted grants, while the Publisher of Nigerians Report Online based in Lagos has attracted multimillion dollar FDIs and a leading champion of the global Girl Rising Campaign. All these would not have happened without the internet and the support of Google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) / 10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.