Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh (14375 Views)

Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally / Why We Refused To Sell Cobra Helicopters To Nigeria - US / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Trut(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
Story story, storyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Exponental(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
emiye:

I am 99.999999999999999% sure, this is a lie.
this is an understatement!
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by nairaman66(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2013
Nonsense talk.. Who cares about that., what we care about is that he is the current Governor of Edo State and he's not in the Political Department Of Plunderers a.k.a PDP.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by omenka(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2013
Joke of the Century!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by koruji(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2013
PDP is under the thumb of the dumbest people in Nigeria. In reality they have some of the most brilliant minds Nigeria ever produced among in PDP but those are "only to be seen but not heard". They quietly allow thugs and hooligans to carry the banner of the party. I could not stop laughing!

Gbawe: Even if this is true then this is obviously an own-goal against the PDP. This is how unintelligent and ridiculously dull Nigerian politicians are. Ordinarily , and in sane nation with sane political Parties, it would be considered really dumb for any Party to confess spurning a politician who has now blossomed into one of the better performers. A bit like a football club bragging about shunning Lionel Messi. The PDP looks even dumber when they claim they cannot accommodate Oshiomhole while Nigeria and the world see them hosting miscreants, mediocrities and crude looters.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 01, 2013
windows8: hey, op was right, I was dere live
So are/were you a caucus member? Or are/were you the errand boy to one of the members? Or are u just a wanna be member? shocked

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Exponental(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
Metuselah abii wetin he call himself........u better cover face. Una don fail.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by samsy5460(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
Ptimes: The spokesperson of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Olisa Metuh, has claimed that the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on several occasions, begged the leadership of the party to let him decamp to the PDP.

He said the governor was consistently turned down by the Nigerian ruling party.

Mr. Metuh, who spoke via a statement on Wednesday, “urged the Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to be bold enough to tell Nigerians how many times he begged to join the PDP but was turned down”.

” The same PDP which Adams went on all fours, begging to join on several occasions has suddenly become the ” party of rogues” because of his desperation to justify the massive rigging and democratic aberration that was local government elections in Edo state.

Read details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132203-oshiomhole-begged-to-join-pdp-but-we-refused-metuh.html
We have almighty God to thank for his rejection.
Just look at him now...!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Jilo83(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2013
Thank God u reject him

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by gysl1973: 10:55pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: What was GEJ even doing in this dusty room ? GEJ is humble to a fault. I cant be seen sitting on that dusty place.

RIP bro, u very close to the grave billygoat,

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by neksummi(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2013
I doubt if this is true.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by muut2: 11:19pm On May 01, 2013
yes I believed it is true that he begged to joined the PDP just to assist in reforming it, but PDP being a party that do not believe in development can not accommodate a man with integrity who will not compromise. Little wonder u r being defeated like a sports man without a trainer in Edo State
I believed, you rejected him but he defeated you!Any qualms?
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by coputa(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2013
Oshomhole begged to join pdp and he was denied because of Anenihs interest..he ran to Acn and he was accepted and he eventually became the governor of Edo which he has transformed...the people are happy with him for his developmental stride.....he was able to wrestle the state from the pdp,who turned the state to their financial empire....metuhs statement is childish and smacks of a drowning party....

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by dikarious(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
emiye:

I am 99.999999999999999% sure, this is a lie.
please may I ask,is Oshiomole your father or you are his media spokesperson?
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by etochi11(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2013
Judolisco: Let him join pdp maybe his taste wil change he is so stingy cant even buy reasonable cloth 4 himself
. He can't 'buy' good cloths for himself and yet,his ppl re living fin, enjoying his governance? Pdp governors dat du change cloths everyday re busy killing Der ppl wit 'bad governance'.. Now, between d two who du tink is d BEST? Tink twice bro/sis

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by ocheejemb: 11:41pm On May 01, 2013
They refused Oshiomole, a man of the people, but they gave mandates to the likes of Ibori and Alamaesigha,

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 01, 2013
Imagine Oshiomhole conducting a general election! SMH
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Zet72(m): 11:48pm On May 01, 2013
Gbawe: Even if this is true then this is obviously an own-goal against the PDP. This is how unintelligent and ridiculously dull Nigerian politicians are. Ordinarily , and in sane nation with sane political Parties, it would be considered really dumb for any Party to confess spurning a politician who has now blossomed into one of the better performers. A bit like a football club bragging about shunning Lionel Messi. The PDP looks even dumber when they claim they cannot accommodate Oshiomhole while Nigeria and the world see them hosting miscreants, mediocrities and crude looters.

I have argued it here consistently that the PDP is a Party that prefers to host criminals while happy to turn away those who show too much of an interest in delivering for the people. The very few performing governors the PDP has, in relation to the total number they host in Nigeria, is logical proof of this argument.

Meanwhile, if we deal with facts and reject childish sentiments, not a single ACN Governor can be indicted of not being a major improvement on the PDP governor they replaced. This fool Metuh has just proven my case. The PDP is a Party that is doomed because it rejects talent as Metuh now directly and foolishly confirms. You proudly admit to turning away one of the Governors now adjudged one of the best performing in Nigeria. Clap for yourself MR.Metuh and mediocrity-worshipping PDP. Obvious the PDP cannot be a Party for the future because we still need Parties, even if not saints, who will host and support performers.
@ gbawe when will u stop this ur defense of ACN & analyse matters objectively not lopsidedly.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by slimfit1(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2013
Even if it's true what is dad in wanting to join a group or party there is nothing wrong about it. The only qualification you need to join them PDP is to be a fraud star a thief, clueless and a complete fool.
if you are not welcome.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by idefua: 12:53am On May 02, 2013
Uuuuhhuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Metu, how has that stopped Oshio from taking Edo to the next level?
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by lagcity(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2013
Ah pdp don fail for this one. This story no gel at all grin grin pdp was mercilessly flogged like a motherless child in edo state.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by bokohalal(m): 1:25am On May 02, 2013
windows8: Hmm, I was in one of the occasions @ polaris hotel when pdp held a cactus meeting and oshiomole was in attendance seeking to gain the join the party and gain the governorship ticket and anenih made a joke out of him. Osho baba was disgraced but today he is the governor, politicians will ruin dis country.
Na only CACTUS? What of SHUKUSHUKU meeting?
I na son naijeriya.Laff wan kolobi me.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by princeFAD: 1:28am On May 02, 2013
emiye:

Will you stop lying ? You were in the meeting as what?

waiter, politician, body guard , PDP thug.....

From your previous posts, you are still looking for a job, most likely a jobless graduate.
He posted this just yesterday.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by windows8: 6:35pm On Apr 30
@all pls M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ oga at the top called me and asked me wht I filled in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ form, I told him dat I read bus admin and dere was no option to choose wht u want to do in the dssc, he said I won't be shorlisted cause I did nt fill d form properly, pls u guys should help me asap, wht do I tell him, pls o. Am so tensed right nw. Did u guys see a different option from mine when filling your forms, I just filled bus admin and dats all
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by godsony: 1:39am On May 02, 2013
utumunta: The story is not false. The PDP prefers Chief Anenih to Oshiomhole cos the latter is not reliable.

Sack metuh now! He just unwittingly informed nigerians
That P D P is so dumb; and that it admits looters ,rogues
Pension thieves,oil racketeers etc
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by dc555: 1:50am On May 02, 2013
@op clarify, was it before or after he became Gov.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by COOLDUN: 2:57am On May 02, 2013

I have argued it here consistently that the PDP is a Party that prefers to host criminals while happy to turn away those who show too much of an interest in delivering for the people. The very few performing governors the PDP has, in relation to the total number they host in Nigeria, is logical proof of this argument.

Meanwhile, if we deal with facts and reject childish sentiments, not a single ACN Governor can be indicted of not being a major improvement on the PDP governor they replaced. This fool Metuh has just proven my case. The PDP is a Party that is doomed because it rejects talent as Metuh now directly and foolishly confirms. You proudly admit to turning away one of the Governors now adjudged one of the best performing in Nigeria. Clap for yourself MR.Metuh and mediocrity-worshipping PDP. Obvious the PDP cannot be a Party for the future because we still need Parties, even if not saints, who will host and support performers.

You are very right my dear, that is the type of people ruling the country and people are expecting progress in this country. This fellow is a hopeless slowpoke by saying this.He is not qualified to be even a political thug honestly.

PDP, was right for not accepting Comrade Adams Oshomole, because light and darkness never move together, had it been that he was accepted in the PSP oaerty, he would have been the opposite of what he is today.

All the members of PDP from the first to the last suppose to visit psychiatric hospital, to have their heads real examined. They are behaving like lunatics, anyway the blood of the innocent Nigerians they sent to their untimely deaths are disturbing all of them from the head to their thugs in the party.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 4:18am On May 02, 2013
If u ppl know what goes on behind d scene...SMH

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by gbanikiti(m): 4:48am On May 02, 2013
Billyonaire: What was GEJ even doing in this dusty room ? GEJ is humble to a fault. I cant be seen sitting on that dusty place.
Is it Oba of Benin 's Palace you call dusty place? May Egbesu and Amadioha disfigure your face! Anu ohia!
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Btruth: 4:50am On May 02, 2013
windows8: hey, op was right, I was dere live

Listen to yourself........"I was dere live". Oloodo...! why won't you be dere live? People's Deceiving Party (PDP). Come 2015, you, "I was dere life" and all other that were dere dead will be booted out of power. Useless & senseless set of people.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Parnassuss(m): 5:32am On May 02, 2013

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Deiok(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2013
gbanikiti: Is it Oba of Benin 's Palace you call dusty place? May Egbesu and Amadioha disfigure your face! Anu ohia!
sorry my dear you are wrong, that is not Oba of Benin palace.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by ewet: 6:02am On May 02, 2013
And wht is wrong with tht.Does he not have the right to freedom of association.It is the PDP tht shuld be biting their fingers for losing this rejected stone tht has become the head of the cornerstone.

This PDP spokespeople sef! Thy always sound like a village drunkard tht just opens his mouth and all tht oozes out is just absolute rubbish.Can you compare APC,s Lai Mohammed,s erudition and apt intellectual disposition to Okupe and Metuh,s unintelligence and absolutely demented postulations on national issues.

Regretably so the once reverred Reuben Abati is one of their ilk and rolls and yawns in mud with these charlatans who have no iota of integrity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY / Why Tinubu Appointed New Management Team For CBN – Aide / ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.