Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - (19530 Views)

JAMB: Candidates Queue For Security Check Under Hot Weather (Pic) / What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 02, 2013
Singing Fela's 'Overtake!'
''overtake has overtake the overtake o!" grin grin grin
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 02, 2013
Gain Admission into Top Universities in India In Just Three (3) days.
With high academic standard
Very Affordable Tuition Fee
Visa Support

Contact
Mr Emmanuel Akanimo
Representative for Nigerian Students in India (MGU)
india.admission1@gmail.com
+91-9971827658
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by danito12: 4:30pm On May 02, 2013
proflangdon: I've read this news on several websites. All those that are saying that JAMB did not store the Paper Type in their database are guilty of exam malpractice!! If you didn't do it, why should you be scared??..
Imagine, some are even using God's name self to defend their actions.. smh
na today? Guyz be calm we hear dis every year..jst kip prayin ur result will be ok
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 02, 2013
Chiidi: :..chei... I dun die oh... Why diz guy dey scare d crap out of me... I only change my paper type in maths and opted for expo dia... Oda like english (which i didnt finish) ,physics and chem i solved dem myself... Bt too my dissapointment... After corrections... I cud only enmass 154 in all doze 3 subjects... I really nid diz maths to propell my marks to make me eligible for postume pls... Keep ur bad info to urself... God knows i tried... He wud make a way!
Hear yourself. God will make a way when you cheated. How do you even think God acts self?

1 Like

Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Lordnewton1(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2013
cmega123:
Hear yourself. God will make a way when you cheated. How do you even think God acts self?
U tak ar if u no everytin
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by queeneth26(f): 9:53am On May 03, 2013
The only thing I know jamb did dat is different dis year is d paper type, normally; like last year, jamb used colors I.e green,blue etc nd usually dey have 2 subjects having d same type like blue,green,purple, blue. But this year they made it different, d types forms DIBU, so I think if u u had something like IIBU or DDBU or DIBI neglecting one of d alphabets, m not. Sure but I think it's a way to know u cheated but m not sure, dats just Ωнαт I noticed and a lot of people didn't notice until d exam was over
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by oche42: 11:44am On May 03, 2013
wat av we 2 do wit ur f**kin nmber@mr okam..RUBISH!

1 Like

Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 2:03pm On May 03, 2013
JAMB releases 2013 UTME results, withholds 12,110 results
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 3:19pm On May 03, 2013
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by Abbey2sam(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2013
mr.okam:
u didn't see the essence of the serial no. Stamped on the question paper until the exam started..u sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type say type D, as u were in the Mathematics Section and what u noticed was that despite the fact the Type D was similar/same type yet the arrangement of d options/answers was still different. shocked (surprised ryt?). This only shows you how important d serial number is.
pray that your result wont be a mess up. till Saturday, we shall see whether i m saying the truth or not.
moderate, paste this on a front page for everyone to see it against next yr mistake
call me for more details

0 8 0 6 7 7 7 6 4 8 4

You must fail english
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 1:46pm On May 13, 2013
ok
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by mrokam: 9:47pm On May 15, 2013
That was the statement coming from the JAMB Registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde during press briefing at the national headquarters early today. call the jamb P R O on 080 6777 6484

He said "we have received lots of complaint about the outcome of the 2013 jamb examination. And we also heard that tension are mounting for a protest by candidates in kano over poor results"
He went on to give detail about the biometric verification issues. Here is words, "candidates in every centres were suppose to be verified biometrically before writing their papers. I wonder why that didn't happened. The board were not informed of this development. Candidates with such cases might be contacted soon to come forward for verification"
At the office here, facts are emerging that the whole papers might or not be remarked.
But we can't deny the fact that the rate of failure in this year jamb is so high.
We are on our part trying endlessly to assist candidates who find themselves in these situation. Cases like biometric verification, no result and low scores are handled discretely here by our patriotic board team.
Candidates with such predicaments should not hesitate to contact us for immediate assistance. - See more
Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by lisimmo(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Jamb examination is already here

Practice JAMB, POST UTME CBT questions online for free. You can compare your scores with other aspirants and candidate nationwide. You can also monitor your improvement.

at www.e-testpedia.com

Sample questions below:

Re: Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - by sampsondeen(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
2gbasky22:
Am feeling like a boss ryt nw, cos i answered all four questn with ease........under 2h 57min

i gues its the rewad 4 hard work still waiting 4 the result though, before i start jubilating...........but i knw SUCCESS is SURE anyways
And so what was your score..be honest pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Computer Engineering? / Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.