Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni (2927 Views)

Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And ... / Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni) / 2012/2013 Unilorin And Kwasu Admissions!!! Drop Your Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by happyfamily726: 5:26pm On May 01, 2013
For those that think that Jamb is the end... IjMB has a better offer for you to gain admission into 200 level directly.

But they have accredited centres in Nigeria. And also there are private centres who are affiliated to the accredited centers.

At the private center the program is 9 months.. When you finish the program, you will gain admission directly into 200 level in one of the 15 universities that allow IJMB as direct Entry...

Over the years, student. Has been using IJMB as an alternative to gain admission..
Last year more than 70% of our student in our center gain admission into Uniabuja, Unilorin, Benue, Ahmadu bello and others..

People will complain IJMB is hard, but students do it and with there commitment and our assistance they make good points and gain admission. IJMB is real and a good alternative for those who wants admission into a university..

At this private center in Ilorin here we have a conducive lecture environment and hostel accommodation and both are close to each other which make it convenience for student to attend lectures regularly.

Lectures are been giving regularly and proper orientation assistance are been given in the final exam so that students can have a reasonable points to gain admission.. 90% of student that passes IJMB do the program with private centers.. It is of advantage and preferable u do the program with private centers for good results.

Ijmb is 9months and pre degree is 9months too and the cost of both program is the same but Ijmb is better because after the program the student will gain admission into 200 level while after pre degree the student will start from 100 level, so Ijmb is better and faster.

Note: Registration has started for sometime now and lectures has just started last monday.

We advise if u want to do the program.. the earlier the better... We help our student who register for the program with the center in admission process too in some few universities..

We advise you do the program with our center because of our success story and transparency..

The following are the University which accepts IJMB results for direct entry(200L) admission.
1, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN
2, AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY,ZARIA.
3, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY,ABRAKA.
4,RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
5,UNIVERSITY OF UYO,UYO.
6,CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
7, UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
8, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA
9, UNIVERSITY OF JOS
10, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY .
11,ALL UNIVERSITIES IN NORTHERN,NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE BELT IN NIGERIA.
12, ALL PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.
............ETC..............

DONT WASTE ANY MORE TIME!!!
HURRY NOW AND REGISTER FOR IJMB!!!
YOU CANT KEEP WAITING WHILE IJMB FORM CLOSES SOON!!!
REGISTER FOR ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL NEXT SESSION.
DONT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN A BASKET

CALL AKINBIYI NOW ON 07065721189
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by deardayo: 1:43am On May 04, 2013
u ve mentioned almost evrytin concernin d prgrm except d cost involved & d available courses under d prgrm
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by samsoft00: 8:31pm On May 08, 2013
JAMB/UTME Failure!!!

Cry No More, you can still get Admission into University of your choice through A'Level 9-month Programme IJMB, Admission directly into 200Level... Visit www.supremesuccess.org or For more information, Call : Engr Wole - 0802-685-7299, Apostle - 0810-977-2452
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by frank247(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
UNIVIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB VIA WITH IJMB INTO 200LEVEL OR CALL DIRECTORATE ON 07032677498 OR 08174471844

About-IJMB

IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) is a federal government approved program of 9 month moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to solve problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into the university both home and abroad.

The examination is conducted every first-quarter of every year, while the results is released in due time for admission processing. Interested IJMB Candidate are expected to select any THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS related to theirpreffered course of study in the university. To view the different subject to select from click here

Candidate will however be lectured on these subject within the period of 9month in other to have a better result at the final examination. On completion of the programme, successful candidates can use their IJMB Certificate to apply for admission into 200 LEVEL into any nigeria university through Direct Entry, Check jamb bronchure to confirm IJMB as a direct entry requirement into 200level. When admission begins in September/October, they are then shortlisted for admission into their chosen institution.

Most candidate who failed either in jamb or post ume in the past always do this program and most of them get admission into 200level and meet their colleagues in 200 level. The good news is that a lot of people are entering into the university via IJMB program directly into 200 level because of its relevance.

WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR, THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GAIN ADMISSION THIS YEAR; VISIT OUR WEBSITES ON www.ijmbedu.com OR CALL DIRECTORATE ON 07032677498 OR 08174471844

CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY!VISIT OUR WEBSITES ON www.ijmbedu.com OR CALL DIRECTORATE ON 07032677498 OR 08174471844
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by jonesky080(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
I actually stumbled into this discussion through googling. Though, most of the information addressed here are true. But to avoid been scammed, I think it will be better if prospective candidate visit their website at www.ijmbe.org.ng as it contains all required details. Candidates can however register to various accredited centre closer to their location...Kindly visit the site instead of calling diff phone contacts.
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by kittywitty85(f): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2014
deardayo: u ve mentioned almost evrytin concernin d prgrm except d cost involved & d available courses under d prgrm
pls I jst put in for d programme n intends studying biochem,pls cn I get d course tru d programme?
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by Elevation(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2014
kittywitty85: pls I jst put in for d programme n intends studying biochem,pls cn I get d course tru d programme?
Yes the thing is study hard,dont joke and remember u are not yet in school,so strife to enter,if possible drop anything or anyone that will be a distraction,you can make it,by the way which of the varsities are u applying for admission?
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by kittywitty85(f): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2014
Elevation: Yes the thing is study hard,dont joke and remember u are not yet in school,so strife to enter,if possible drop anything or anyone that will be a distraction,you can make it,by the way which of the varsities are u applying for admission?
actually,dnt rilly knw d cnter name precisely buh d cntr z locatd at ajase ipo,opp winners chaple in ofa ilorin,du u tinks or knw if its a better cntr n tnks 4 d advice,du rili appreciate it....
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by kittywitty85(f): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=]I intends to apply for uniabuja
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by Elevation(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2014
You are welcome,nw to knw if ur center is great,go to the school u are applying,if possible go to the dept. u intend studying ur course,see feel free to go and verify ur center's status,use any legitimate means to do that.
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by Elevation(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=kittywitty85][/quote]okay u intend to apply for Biochem at Univ. of Abuja,its ok just dat the school's academic standard is usually kind of shaky,no big deal there are still great guys there,nw go to Abuja and do the analysis or better still contact a reliable source at the varsity,do it quick.
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by kittywitty85(f): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elevation: okay u intend to apply for Biochem at Univ. of Abuja,its ok just dat the school's academic standard is usually kind of shaky,no big deal there are still great guys there,nw go to Abuja and do the analysis or better still contact a reliable source at the varsity,do it quick.
pls dnt rilly get u der,wot du u mean by d sch accademic z smhw shaky n pls du u mean I shuld go to dat my ijmb center to see it for my self b4 d resumption tym or wot?pls I nid u to b specific,tnks 4 d cncine...
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by Elevation(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
I mean Uni.Abuja is nt really that okay in terms of academics i must say u'll face funny things 4rm lecturers unless u ready 4 the hustle,i'd like u try schls lyk FUT Minna,ABU,Uni-illorin(if u sure abt ur cut-off wen u tru) i'm sure there are other schls apart 4rm gwags i.e uni abuja,its a federal uni. if u've checked ur choices n settled 4 Uni-abuja u can go,as 4 ur ijmb center u can ascertain its validity via the internet,if u still nt cleared u can call a friend,may be an audio explanation would be better.
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by Elevation(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
or u can snd a mail to (asilasolalekan@yahoo.com) 4 further details.
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by kittywitty85(f): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Elevation: or u can snd a mail to (asilasolalekan@yahoo.com) 4 further details.
kk,tnks vry much I nw understnd,will message u on ur e-mail cncining d validity stuff of my cntr...tnks again.
Re: Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni by Hopealive13: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time?

IJMB is an A'level prog, it is run by Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria. It has an affliated centre in Ilorin. The prog is a sure way of proceeding into 200l in any university of ur choice without the hassles and the stress of UTME.

The prog last for only nine months.Deficiency in O’Level result is also not a problem as there are exams that can be enrolled for during the prog to complete it.

Please visit www.ijmbadmissions.org for more info or call 08068940428, 08189529845

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University offers Insurance / Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, / No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.