Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

This Site Is A Fraudulent Site. BEWARE!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Site Is A Fraudulent Site. BEWARE!!! (3213 Views)

Who Is Behind This Site / I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo / Fraudulent People On Nigeria Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Site Is A Fraudulent Site. BEWARE!!! by Wilfem(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2013
I just got to know that this site: www.airpex. webs.com which poses or disguises themselves as a courier service agent is a fraudulent site. They will deceive you in such a manner that that will tell you that a particular good or a package has been sent to you from somewhere else, especially Blackpool in UK, they will later send you an sms showing you the website, username and password along with a tracking number.
If you actually attempt to track the package, of which I discovered that any username and password will go and you will see some fake tracking details of a good they claim to have sent and also arrived Maiduguri airport, the site will also show you the fake contents of the fake package, then knowing that you'll be afraid to want to come over to Maiduguri because of the security challenges, so you will then be forced to call them, after which they will start their manipulation about the home delivery.
SO GUYS BEWARE AND DO NOT FALL VICTIM OF THIS.
Re: This Site Is A Fraudulent Site. BEWARE!!! by fatimaoke(f): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Airpex courier fraudulent... indeed they are real and the spokes man behind it is Dimeji Olafemi. we met on smoothie and look at what he claimed sent to me via airpex courier, thank God am not materialistic person, God put his fear on me in everything i do in life. all praise to Him alone.

Received: Aug 12, 2013 7:18 AM

Dear Customer, Mr Dimeji olafemi sent you some goods via our service?with parcel flight code(624981XF):shoes,jeans,6 chocolate,1 apple laptop,1 blackberry Z10,teddy bear,3 Rose flower,gown,jacket,CK perfume,3 hand bag,2.6 neck Gold chain,1 ipad4 with some hidden items visit us at plot 65A, kashim ibrahim maduguri Airport or call customer careline at 08141790461 for huking and delivery service. Thanks for your patronage.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

People wise up and allow them to end their lives in Hell Fire because Hell fire is met for people like them.

1 Like

Re: This Site Is A Fraudulent Site. BEWARE!!! by Olagold(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Made a search for the authenticity of this site, below is the findings.

Title: Air Parcel Express

Domain Age: 18 Years, 132 Days
Website Speed: Very Fast

Owner: Webs Inc.
Owner Address: 1100 Wayne Ave.
Owner City: Silver Spring
Owner Postcode: 20910
Owner Country: United States
Website Location: United States
Notes:-
[Alert Result] This is a generic (most likely free) website using the site webs.com

Analysis Details:-

This website is part of a generic website called webs.com where many people can setup up webpages for free. Because of this the true business owner is hidden and we can only provide information on the parent site, which is webs.com. For information sites such as blogs this is normally ok - BUT if you are considering paying for something through this site, you should excercise caution! We have noticed many new fake and fraudulent ecommerce sites using these sites because the owner is hidden

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Our Cdma Modems (starcomms, Multilinks, Visafone, Zoom Etc) / How Do I Configure Iwp V3.0 3.1 3.2 / No Sound After Reinstalling Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.