Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN (722 Views)

How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. / You Can Now Port To Mtn From Glo,etimumu,or Airtel--see The How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN by DeGenius3(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2013
i have never seen a bad mobile network as MTN.

i stay in uniport area and the service there is HELL.

imagine where you'll stay for one full day without any network. imagine even if the network is there, you won't even make calls not to even check your account balance.

sometime ago, the network became so bad that students and residents in the uniport area had to queue up to get etisalat SIM cards.

MTN has the guts to say in their recent advert that other network gives bonus MBs that won't get exhuasted before the week ends/ runs out.

i want to let them know that they are 'snail rippers' of Nigerians who use their service.

what do i mean?

they will promise you to buy so so and so package and in turn you'll get so so and so bonuses. but hell no. they won't give any in some cases. and you see them complaining about other networks giving bonus MBs that won't get exhausted. make them give their own naa? mitchew...

in fact MTN is very afraid of giving out bonuses. what they are very good at is to bombard us with crazy products and services.

they had to go and 'steal' Saka from etisalat because they know that the adverts pioneered by him were arrow-killing.

all they know is how to bombard Nigerians with crazy products and services that... mitchew... make them go abeg.

i don't know what NCC is really doing about this. they need to take drastic measures concerning this.

well i've said good bye to MTN. i now use a better network much more better than them. i make calls with ease... i browse at incredible speed with well managed bundle.... i don't even want to talk about the crazy bonuses i get... and very good and quick customer service.. and much more...

when MTN first came to Nigeria, they were calling themselves 'the best network' until they were sued for their worse service to Nigerians. after that they had to change to 'everywhere you go' .... and now they are propelling 'welcome to the new world'

not every where in port harcourt enjoys good service from MTN. please if anyone here stays in port harcourt, please tell this forum how well or how bad the MTN network is in your area.

this is just my opinion.

some will say 'my guy abeg go joor. who tell you say MTN no go make their billions every day without you?'

well i don't care.

i want to enjoy good mobile network service. and i have gotten the one i enjoy very very well.

so to hell with their earnings. THEY SHOULD IMPROVE ON THEIR SERVICE.

i rest my case.
Re: Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN by MrGlobe(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN by asudan: 12:30am On May 02, 2013
Mr. Globe:
am a student of uniport making call with mtn line is like flogging a dead horse
my bro chill jor cos mtn remains the best in terms of voice quality. Have u ever thought why most Nigerians still use MTN even where there alternatives, that is because their service delivery is good. Is it tariff- mtn family & friends,zone,supersaver e.t.c all except smooth doesn't attract access. Your so called etisalat has the highest rate or lower rate with condition.
Re: Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN by asudan: 12:31am On May 02, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Mr. Globe:
my bro chill jor cos mtn remains the best in terms of voice quality. Have u ever thought why most Nigerians still use MTN even where there alternatives, that is because their service delivery is good. Is it tariff- mtn family & friends,zone,supersaver e.t.c all except smooth doesn't attract access. Your so called etisalat has the highest rate or lower rate with condition.
Re: Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN by puskin: 1:06am On May 02, 2013
ghen ghen........dem don come again. undecided
Re: Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN by chineduace(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2013
My friend go and sit down, i know you have an mtn line... What suprises me is that people talk so much negative about MTN and still use the line.... How do you explain that, 42 million subscribers is not a joke. Which Network dosent have issues...?
Re: Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN by Nobody: 7:52am On May 02, 2013
finished from uniport, I can confidently tell you that Mtn works fine around choba, alakahia doesn't have a very good coverage.

aluu is worse off.

I stayed in choba, I enjoyed Mtn.
Re: Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN by MrGlobe(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2013
asudan:

my nairaland account has been compromised. wtf!! I never made that comment. I just saw this aiien topic on my followed topics. I have never been to uniport or what did they call it.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Big5 Multiplier / Help! I Cant Access Play Store With Droid VPN / Does Wechat Work On Nokia X3?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.