Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Compete Guide To Foodstuff Exportation Without Any Registration. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Compete Guide To Foodstuff Exportation Without Any Registration. (610 Views)

Starting Foodstuff Business Vs Frozen Foods Business, Which Is More Lucrative? / Consumers Want Govt To Regulate Foodstuff Prices / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compete Guide To Foodstuff Exportation Without Any Registration. by deeone007(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2013
hello, my nairaland readers did u knw i can start xportation of foodstuff like gari, elubo,palm oil,beans,pineaple,cola nut.etc to other parts of the world and make huge profit frm it?did u knw that over 20million of nigerians r livin outside the country? Why cant u take opportunity of surplus foodstuff here in nigeria to rake in millions of naira to ur bank account? In this complete exportation guide u will learn: How to start the exportation without register with NEC.(2))..how to locate buyers abroad (3)How to choose the best payment and how to receive ur cash in Naira.(4)how to avoid custom inspections and other.(5)where and how to source for cheap foodstuff to export.. And many more. For more enquiry abt the guide.. Send ur mail wit 'i need the guide' to midasinfoconsult@gmail.com
Re: Compete Guide To Foodstuff Exportation Without Any Registration. by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2013
I need the guide. Kindly contact me at tgbite@gmail.com
tried ur e mail, it did'nt go. Tks
Re: Compete Guide To Foodstuff Exportation Without Any Registration. by jamp: 11:49am On May 04, 2013
Why should we contact u. If u can't share it here then stay off
Re: Compete Guide To Foodstuff Exportation Without Any Registration. by Debeloved87(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2013
So, u mean u export FOOD PRODUCT to other country without any registration or government license, you should be locked behind bar

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $ 1500 monthly online from Nigeria / Startups VS Angel Investors: Forum / Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.