Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari (965 Views)

2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 / Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by rasputinn(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2013
Former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said he “will surely seek the mandate” of Nigerians in the 2015 presidential election under the platform of the All Progressive Congress, APC.

Buhari who lost the 2011election on the platform of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, however said he was ready to step down for any other better candidate that may emerge under the new party.

He spoke in Minna, capital of Niger State during the maiden edition of Sam Nda-Isaiah Annual Lecture Series, saying that politics should not be seen as a do-or-die affair.

Buhari, however advocated that the best candidate should always be given a chance in the midst of many.

He said: “Whoever said he wants to contest has a chance. Let him come out because the more we are, the merrier. But I will be ready to step down if there is a formidable and better candidate.

[b]Former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said he “will surely seek the mandate” of Nigerians in the 2015 presidential election under the platform of the All Progressive Congress, APC.

Buhari who lost the 2011election on the platform of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, however said he was ready to step down for any other better candidate that may emerge under the new party.

He spoke in Minna, capital of Niger State during the maiden edition of Sam Nda-Isaiah Annual Lecture Series, saying that politics should not be seen as a do-or-die affair.

Buhari, however advocated that the best candidate should always be given a chance in the midst of many.

He said: “Whoever said he wants to contest has a chance. Let him come out because the more we are, the merrier. But I will be ready to step down if there is a formidable and better candidate.

[/b]Former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said he “will surely seek the mandate” of Nigerians in the 2015 presidential election under the platform of the All Progressive Congress, APC.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/i-ll-contest-presidential-election-again-in-2015-buhari/
Re: I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by rasputinn(m): 5:51am On May 02, 2013
Mark you,only Buhari can determine who is better than him,and any election/primary that he does not win,is fraudulent.

I'm only counting down to when katakata will burst in their ACNCPC or whatever name they will choose(as they WILL NEVER get APC)

I said this much on this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1220662/north-shops-vice-presidential-candidate/4#14699801
Re: I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by Alxmyr(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2013
rasputinn: Former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said he “will surely seek the mandate” of Nigerians in the 2015 presidential election under the platform of the All Progressive Congress, APC.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/i-ll-contest-presidential-election-again-in-2015-buhari/

This how seeds of discord and disunity are planted.
The word IF is too conditional in the present circumstance.
Anyway we are watching....
Re: I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by psucc(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2013
I think the Mod didn't sent my message across to Buhari. Please help me tell him that his ambition will be the only straw that will break the camel's(APC) back. That for him to even contemplate contesting is an automatic ticket for Jonathan no Jonathan will win unopposed. No matter what, Buhari will not win election in this present nigeria. He should sponsor/support any other candidate.
Re: I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by Enegod(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2013
This old man cannot rule us!
Re: I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by OsunOriginal: 7:26am On May 02, 2013
Sai Buhari!
Re: I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by Bigcake: 7:28am On May 02, 2013
Interesting, what an opportunity to witness live tears frm an Old Aboki. To Buhari, i say u will surely cry again cum 2015
Re: I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by sasview: 7:30am On May 02, 2013
Enegod: This old man cannot rule us!
But that young man can ruin you!

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Contest Presidential Election Again In 2015 — Buhari by rasputinn(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2013
sasview:
But that young man can ruin you!

Who Tinubu abi Amaechi??

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Nigeria Moves To Put First Man In Space / Increase In Number Of Private Universities Is Good For Nigeria- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.