Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 (17703 Views)

Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. / Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election / Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Abagworo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha yesterday spoke on his political future, hinting that he might take another shot at the presidency in 2015.
The governor, who spoke during a media chat with reporters at the Government House, Owerri, however, said there were pressures from his people that he should run for a second term to complete his projects.
He said having had a shot at the Presidency, the present political situation and the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC) might boost his chances of clinching the presidential seat.
Okorocha said: “I have been in the presidential race in the past. So I’m not new in the race. I came second in the primaries, which produced the late President Umaru Yar’Adua. Among the political gladiators, I rank as one of the most famous.
“Imo State indigenes don’t want me to leave. They want me to run for a second term, but I think this is my opportunity to take another shot at the Presidency because I believe my vision and ideas are of national quality. I will make it clear soon if I will contest the Presidency in 2015 or go for a second term.”
He said no one has been anointed as a presidential or governorship candidate ahead of the 2015 poll on APC’s platform, adding that the party had not zoned any position, including the Presidency, to any geopolitical zone.
His words: “In APC, we don’t believe in zoning. Let anybody that has something to offer rule the nation. Zoning produced mediocre in the past. We have come to a stage where people should be elected based on merit and what they have to offer, rather than on the basis of their region or background.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/may-contest-presidential-election-2015-says-okorocha/

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
I don't like zoning and imposition of candidates. I love the fact that APC is willing to throw the primaries open for the best candidates to compete. I like Rochas appeal across political and ethnic spectrum.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
ROCHAS READ MY LIPS,IGBO SAID NO APC IN THIER LAND.DONT YOU GET IT OR YOU NEVER LEARN FROM NGIGE'S OWN? YOU CAN NEVER RULE IMO WITH APC NEVER.IF YOU A PROUD IGBO SON AND YOU SUPPORT OPERATION KICK OUT APC,LIKE THIS POST

133 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
With Buhari, Shekarau and those who frustrated him out of ANPP in APC, i don't see alhaji Musa Okorocha going anywhere. Concentrate on delivery of dividend of democracy to d people of Imo State

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sorry mr ROCH,better concentrate on ur governorship job for now. Though i'm from SE,but u wont get my vote! GEJ till 2019!

24 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Jman06(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sorry mr ROCH,better concentrate on ur governorship job for now. Though i'm from SE,but u wont get my vote! GEJ till 2019!

15 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by cashkid18(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
n does he tink dt they,apc supporters includin Tinubu n buhari wil vote for him in d primaries..igbos/xtians dont hv a say in apc,they are jst usin him, rochas to get se votes for buhari
he shud stp deludin himself cuz cum 2015,he wont evn get d vp slot in apc.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Dannylux: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hmm.. your seat in IMO is shaky and you dey plan for presidency?

19 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by LMAyedun(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okorocha should park well jare!!!!
Better try senate or House.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by DerideGull(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
@OP

Mallam Rochas Okorocha is a moronic joker if he thinks Imo State electorates look forward to electing him to a second term as a governor. This dude is really a con man willing to scam himself.

25 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Owelle ndi Imo, I urge you to complete your second tenure before thinking of presidency. Listen to the voice of Imo people who want you to complete the beautiful projects you started. Hapukwa ndi iro ka ha hapu I dufu gi. We need you for another 4 years. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
You once had a share in the race does not guarantee your popularity comes 2015....the only way to knw your position lies in the hearts of the populace. And i think they have placed you where your service will be highly appreciated. Why not continue their service, maybe, if done to sertisfation, you may be apploud to next position? Your rat should pay heed to the mouse caution so as not to traped in the cat's lair. #My two cent
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by validplanet: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
If Rochas Okorocha contests in 2015, he will win.

It is signed, sealed and documented.

Jokes apart. I read the prophecy many years back. and it makes me more conscious of the fact that God is real and He declares the end of a matter from the beginning.

for those those who wld think its foolish because there's no proof. sory, i have no proof. but i know what am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Neaman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Day Dream.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hmm...No wonder he decamped to APC.

I can see him winning on 2 fronts: Igbo votes for those clamouring for Igbo presidency, and Yoruba and core-Northern votes for those looking to cement APC in power.

Smart, conniving, and very ambitious of him.

Nigeria has such a crass and machavellian approach to politics. cheesy Such drama!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by cumpaddre(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
berem: Owelle ndi Imo, I urge you to complete your second tenure before thinking of presidency. Listen to the voice of Imo people who want you to complete the beautiful projects you started. Hapukwa ndi iro ka ha hapu I dufu gi. We need you for another 4 years. embarassed
I don't need him for another minute not to talk of FOUR years. He can go nd contest for american presidency if he likes, I don't care cause I know he'll loose. Incompetent round-about building joker!! angry

23 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by olanre12(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
VICTORCIZA: ROCHAS READ MY LIPS,IGBO SAID NO APC IN THIER LAND.DONT YOU GET IT OR YOU NEVER LEARN FROM NGIGE'S OWN? YOU CAN NEVER RULE IMO WITH APC NEVER.IF YOU A PROUD IGBO SON AND YOU SUPPORT OPERATION KICK OUT APC,LIKE THIS POST
what i you try to insinuate, we are talking about someone who can built our nation and you are concern about politic party.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
I know that Rochas is interested in going for president or vice president that is why he lonely joined APC.But should Rochas looses any of these, there will be mass exodus of Rochas and his camp next year, trust my word! The solidity of APC will be determined next year after the primary election..
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by donphilopus: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
If eventually he contests and win, most of these E-warriors would still be the ones to be shouting his name! The first thing they'll say is that SE has finally produced an elected president since 1999! We believe in Okorocha! Okorocha is the best..

Anyways, go for your second term first!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by donphilopus: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
olanre12: what i you try to insinuate, we are talking about someone who can built our nation and you are concern about politic party.
Boss! Have you seen the effect of the rice you ate with Yuzedo and Musiwa?? grin

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
cumpaddre:
I don't need him for another minute not to talk of FOUR years. He can go nd contest for american presidency if he likes, I don't care cause I know he'll loose. Incompetent round-about building joker!! angry
Carry your hatred somewhere else! He is going to contest in the next governorship election whether you seem interested or not. The obligation you have is to vote for him and let him finish the good works he started. angry

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rochas should run for governor, so he can spend all the money he has stolen within the state. If he runs for presido, Tinubu and Buhari will use his stolen money to fund APC campaign for 2015 positions. Imagine this fowl saying his ideas and visions are of national quality. Meaning he is too big for imo state. Pride and arrogance will kill Rochas

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by clun(f): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
I bet that Rochas will not be returned as governor under APC in Imo state talk more of presidency.

13 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
berem: Owelle ndi Imo, I urge you to complete your second tenure before thinking of presidency. Listen to the voice of Imo people who want you to complete the beautiful projects you started. Hapukwa ndi iro ka ha hapu I dufu gi. We need you for another 4 years. embarassed
y don't u want him to contest in 2015
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Where are SW peepz when u need them?
Una no go support rochas abi wetin?

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by mike404(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2013
ngozievergreen: Where are SW peepz when u need them?
Una no go support rochas abi wetin?
NA THEIR SLAVE MASTERS DEM WAN SUPPORT

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by talktimi(m): 3:47am On Dec 06, 2013
In other words, you "may" dust up your political pr0stitution skills and dump the APC since the party's presidential ticket is obviously not going to you since your party is definitely going to borrow a presidential candidate from the PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Adindupeter: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2013
olanre12: what i you try to insinuate, we are talking about someone who can built our nation and you are concern about politic party.
I recommend primary 4! It's never too late.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2013
Dead on arrival!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by slimghost(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Dead on arrival!!

Why? Is he not a fellow progressive? grin grin grin grin grin grin. I pity the fool called Roaches. cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by mrking3(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Dude is high on Dope !!!! ;DDude is high on Dope !!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2013
1t is now getting clearer that Okorocha is more deluded that some us were thinking.

Is it the APC that will give him ticket or what?

Imagine an APC wit Okorocha as the flag bearer. Hahahaha!

It will be easier for us to have our Biafra restored that for Okorocha to become the APC flag bearer! In 2015.

If they go for primaries, and he emergies the winner, then Igbo's will be slaugtered in the North, their shops burnt and even churches will not be spared. The "sai Buhari" movement will once more show us that Nigeria's leadership is their birth right!

Emm, Okorocha, we are mobilising against you already ahead of 2015, if you want a second term, you wont get it

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF / Shell Agrees To Pay Ogoni People ₦45bn Compensation 11 Years After Judgement / Aghughu Adolphus Uncovers Multi-Billion Naira ‘Fraud’ In National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.