Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,703 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Infrastructure Bank To Fund N400bn Lagos Rail Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructure Bank To Fund N400bn Lagos Rail Project (9699 Views)

Calabar-Lagos rail omission Fallout: Saraki Begs Southern Senators / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Infrastructure Bank To Fund N400bn Lagos Rail Project by ewet: 7:50am On May 04, 2013
sure way: Now l see why pple fail exam even our educationalist guk and co..
pls always update urself and stop disgracing urself in public..l said "ask google" lagos state gov't had neva in it history build light rail..what u are refering to(national theatre,orile,alaba,mile2,mazamaza,volks,lyana lba,okoko,afromedia to abidjan) is ecowas project..and its because fg sign the contract..
l don't know where they get d notion 4rm "LASG is buildin light rail"
sum1 waz telling me to come to lagos n see..l am a lagosian..

Its a tripartite arrangement btw the World bank,FG and LASG.You shuld spare the time to look up the contract details and the funding formular b4 you come out here and start spilling nonsense!
Re: Infrastructure Bank To Fund N400bn Lagos Rail Project by Nobody: 8:28am On May 04, 2013
ewet:

I am not sure Sincere is talking about the trains we see evryday from Ijoko to Iddo.This rail system he is talking abt only exist in his imaginative figments and runs only up and down his PDP polluted brain!
Did you follow the links that I provided in that post? If you need assistance to comprehend things written in black and white, you better ask for help from those around you. Anyway, I dont have time for an endless debate with a dumb non-entity.
Re: Infrastructure Bank To Fund N400bn Lagos Rail Project by sureway1(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2013
hahahaha
http.www.ecowas.int/
ok triple..whatever, Now show me d light train LASG started building from scratch according to ur broda educationalist guk..
sum pple need to be aware say day don break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari will not force Ministers, aides to take pay cut –Presidency / Jonathan Will Be At US Nigerian Lawyers Awards Dinner, To Give Address / FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.