Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? (21708 Views)

If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by sholacom(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, I'm in need of someone with a project or an L.P.O that can give us a good return in about 5weeks. I have about 5million naira to play with.

Call me on 07028426325.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by romero(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
1. Barbing saloon (open up to 4 in differient locations) You can be sure to make N4,000 + per day
2. Supermarket - whole sale and retail
3. Open shop(s) to sell rice, beans and gari(whole sale and retail)
4. Chair and canopy rentage
5. Real Estate - Hotel, Guest House, Buy and Sell Land, Build Houses for rentage or letting, Build Shops to let

We must not forget that some businesses will not secure the future while some will.
I am sure you want to do a business you can easily pay your childrens' school fees, buy any car of your choice, build your own house and secure your future and childrens' future.
Let's try to do businesses that will not only feed you and your family today but for the rest of your lives.

Remi is wishing all of us good luck.

"E je ka tun f'eto s'omo bibi"

"A dara fun wa o" AMIN
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by titilaelae(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
Av always been interested in the barbing businesss. I hope to start one in a not too far future. But the daily proceeds of N4,000 is not feasible except on weekends/public holidays or what do you think?

The rental business too I love but one must have a vehicle to transport them you know? undecided undecided
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by fuke(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
securit:

Please, open it fast.I'll like to come wath you strip.

If you love strip biz with a pasion go forĀ  it as long as the clients are there.

In business, no sentimenst. Follow your mind.

Let me tell you, nothing sells like sex. Do not mind the hypocrates,

Even pastors and Imams wont close their eyes at the sight of round firm boobs.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by kanmy14: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2009
i am presently living in Gombe state where i completed my NYSC program some five months ago. During my NYSC days i was able to discover some precious business opportunities and these opportunities am talking about are the most pressing need of the people that if someone can solve the problem for the people. it will pay such individual that can take such bold step to do.

i wanted to start as soon as possible but i dont have enough capital that could sail me through i am looking for individuals who is ready to do biz with me. we are going to discuss the term of association if we must do biz 2geda.
the partnership could be in form of a loan from such individual with certain % interest on the capital committed.

i need an urgent response from the house. the beauty of every idea is immediate and quick action. For ideas die with time. you can reach me on my email address for personal discussion b4 we commence the deal.
kanmy.concept@yahoo.com
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by bashira: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2010
Hi,

Are you interested in investing in a match show business (Game Centre) ? If your answer is yes,the following are available to grab:

A one year rented hall with sitting capacity of about 180 spectators,

One 3M Sattellite Dish with a year subscriber ( AL-Jazeera ) ( Disposable ),

One Medium size Sattelite dish for Galaxy ( Disposable ),

One Hi TV Sattelite Dish ( not disposable )but used by the hall.You only buy subscription card

Two 28 inch LG TV ( Disposable ),

Two Decoders ( Disposable ),

Two Standing Fan : 1 Big 0 x 26 Gant fan and 1 Medium size 0 x 20 Gant fan,( Disposable )

One Ceiling Fan (disposable) supported by 2 other Ceiling Fans(not disposable) owns by the hall manager,

80 Plastic Chairs for sitting comfort (not disposable ) but meant for the hall,

Other accessories like stabilizers,cable wire,constant light,e.t.c.

There are other opportunities like rentage business in the same location.

For more enquiries please contact me on 08034789051.

Call now.It's hot cake
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by chinymi: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
we are a private lending agency,we invest in online companies that trade in forex, real estate and oil and gas.you can invest in our company with a minimum investment of 5k for a 20% monthly return.capital investment is guaranteed and we do all the work.call 07089061554 or 0864559456 for more details or send a mail to olsanwo@yahoo.com to indicate your interest
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by dvd(f): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
For those who need business ideas constantly and with constant guidance check out 'cashplus.ning.com' taste n testify,all methods r proven and sound. U cn also check out 'nigeriaplus..com' our policy, dnt keep it 2 urself when it works 4 u,share it with others and invite ur friends 2 join our new network, PLEASE,If u r looking 4 GET RICH QUICK. This aint 4 u,dnt come near my forum Biko, u'd have 2 pt ur brain power 2 work 4 lasting success. See ya.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by trending83(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program.

Trending83
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by Jencejyde(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hello naijalanders, I surely must say that of all the post i have read, , naijaecash and naijaecuttie have done extremely well in laying the
underlying principles of Business ideas. However, there is a an adage which says, "failing to plan is planning to fail".

So ill just chip in with this single advice. Whenever you are done with researching , finding what suits you and your target market etc. You should now develop a Business Plan that will guide you successfully.

If you must start anything and be successful at it, surely you must plan ahead. Microsoft, Goggle and facebook etc are multimillion corporations today, as a result of good plans.

You too can achieve a great deal if you start a business today, but with a good business plan.

There are many free and commercial tools (consultants) out there to help you, so, go out there and get all the help you can!

Warm Regards

Jyde
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by lamyem: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2010
u can order for our 2 IN 1 CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING e-MANUAL 08027524739, 08036320607
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by Yoighaman(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2010
This thread was neither started for Inspiration nor Business advice!!! it wasn't started for Adverts and Promotions either!!!

We know where to get these should they be required.

PLEASE POST BUSINESS IDEAS ONLY.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by novine(f): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2010
Here are some business ideas

event planing
cybercafe
bottled water
fruit juice
recruiting service
a convenience store
information marketing
web design
transportation

if you need more business ideas,get a copy of my book

120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA

Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by ellagold(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2010
nice contribution from you all, I have learnt some new stuff
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by riffytout(m): 2:37am On May 04, 2010
It is basic knowledge that to create wealth is to find ways of satisfying basic human wants. Its that simple, solve a problem and people will pay u for it. After much thought and research i have found a much faster and arguably easier way to make money for any willing entrepreneur. You are going to solve basic human problems and make a lot of money from it. Its about catering for a much higher form of need; 'ADDICTIONS'. Yeah, almost every human being has an addiction he or she'll pay whatever it costs to satisfy. After my research, i found out that man's most addictive behaviours include 1.people just want to get high, cud be tobbacco, weed, cocaine, heroin or in whatever form that suits the best, the higher it can get, the better! 2. Booze. Another form of intoxication but lets say not everyone smokes or loves needles. 3. Sex, hate it or love it, prostitution is the oldest trade in the world and will sure outlive its competitors. 4. Gambling, i like to call it cha-cha, dice, card, pool, betting or any other form it takes.
There are others, but these are the fabulous four. There are tons of cash to be made exploiting these areas of natural human weakness. I am going to take on each one of these money spinning desires and open ur eyes to world of oppurtunities you never knew existed right under your nose.
P.s: some of my ideas might have a hint of illegality, but who says thats not allowed! Ask the billionaires around and they tell u that they've all got secrets. Also, dont see this as some devilish ploy to ruin the earth, please, its business, u do it or some1 else will, either way, people are gonna satisfy their addictions.
Class begins next week.
Chidigbo@gmail.com, ideas, comments and rants are welcome. Munch on these: how many MILLION pieces of condom is exhausted every night in africa. 5,10, 20 or more. U wont believe ur finding.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by rbn: 4:17pm On May 04, 2010
Start your own business on Nigeria No 1 online shopping website wazaba.com
Online business has advantages like:

Run a business online without going through the complexities of doing so.
Open your shop 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Receive money for goods sold or services render online.
Shopping and making payment online anytime, any day.
Run your own business while working.

For more info send an email to info@wazaba.com
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by olamson(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2010
e-MANUAL
CATFISH FARMING N 2,350
you can start with a plastic tank

SNAIL REARING N 2,350
check
The Punch:: Obasanjo establishes 500000 capacity snail farm
5 Mar 2008 , Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, established a snail farm with the assistance of the National Biotechnology Development Agency, ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic, - Cached - Similar

The Punch:: Retiring into snail farming
5 Dec 2007 , Nwachukwu says that any worker who intends go into snail farming after , General Ibrahim Babangida and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo are in the ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2007120427459 - Cached - Similar

CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING N 3,500

I think you should invest in catfish farming and snail reaing. It is highly profitably with little or no mortality if it is done well

PLENTY CATFISH FARMING
Fisheries and snail rearing our goal

What We Do:
-Sales of mobile fishpond

-Setting up of fish farm

-Sales of fingerlings

-Consultancy services
ADDRESS AND CONTACT:
No 2 Temidire close,foursquare busstop
Adiyan orudu road alagbado
lagos
+234 8036320607
+234 8027524739
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by base144: 3:32pm On May 29, 2010
Great biz idea read so far!
But what is a decent annualised return on a 2m Naira investment in Nigeria?
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by gentl(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
everyone main objective is to make money, on my blog i have various mean you can use to raise some money legally, and of course creativity is always welcome, try and check it out yourself
http://homeofinfomation..com/
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by gentl(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2011
everyone main objective is to make money, on my blog i have various mean you can use to raise some money legally, and of course creativity is always welcome, try and check it out yourself
http://homeofinfomation..com/
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by topex11: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
IF THERE'S ESTATE THAT'S REAL IN THIS WORLD IS REAL ESTATE; invest in real estate
see; www.realguideonestate..com

thanks
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by jimwisdom: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Langsholt, Langsholt! Guy man, hope this is not a format of d latest scam? because smtime ago i was dupe of $5000.00 USD, by one idiot who claims he resides in Canada, nd was bearing a white man's name, nt knowing dat d fool was a Nigerian. D day i went 2send d last money tru money Gram, in Benin republic, d man dat i always post this money 4r,m desk, wil always ask me, Do u know d person u are sending this money to? My answer wil remain, yes! yes!! At d end of it al, it was a pure wash wash... On me
Langsholt, since u are 4r,m Norway, cool deal for me&u, by u sending stock fish, down to Nigeria, my younger broda, in Aba, sales more than houndred bags of stock fish in a month. u cn reach me tru jimoh_holdings@yahoo.com or cal 08055661413 or 08033966141 If actually u mean business nd wish to do it wit a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.