Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? (21700 Views)

If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by osazeet(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2008
@The enlightened minds only,
I,ve been searching for a job with a degree cert. for years and i,m sick and tired, cos i,m now old. No employer want to even imagine me work for them anymore as they keep telling me my age is on the high side . i,ve sworn affidavits times without numbers but that still not help matters i kept adjusting my age every now and then till the court officials recognised my punctuality.Till now i,m still at home managing survival. But my point is this, while in school i used to be very passionate about speaking or addressing my class which my course mates liked me for, whenever my class rep need to talk with the class he thus consult me for assistance, so till date, i still have passions whenever i see microphone in any gathering, i always wish if they could invite me over for any speech.Haven said all these, it means i have keen passion for public speaking, although i,m not as funny as those comedians, but i do have sense of humor.
please is there any public speaking study site online or school in Nigeria that i can attend to get myself well equiped to become more refined? Any of your suggestion on how to make money from this my idea will be welcome.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by sellingit(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2008
, Successful people are those who had the commitment to answer the questions that we are all asking and later turned around to sell us their answers!

If you have lived a little while in this world you would have experienced something or learned something.

In these knowledge and experiences are hid an untold wealth if only you knew!
Most of the people you know that are genuinely wealthy are doing just one thing - Selling their thoughts in one form or the other. Q.E.D!

Bill gate sells his computer knowledge; Oprah Wilfred sells her teenage experiences, e.t.c;

The greatest business in the world is selling your thoughts. You would not imagine how many people need your stories and most importantly how much your stories worth until you declare your thoughts for sell.

If you have money, use it to push your useful thoughts to the millions that are willing to pay you for them!

Well, if you don't have money, selling your thoughts doesn't really require much money - Your mind is the capital required.

Join us in SELLING THOUGHTS BIZ! smiley
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by penwizard(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
I think one of the greatest and fastest areas of need arising in Nigeria is Information. If I am to advice a prospective investor, I would advise him to look towards training, consulting and Communications.

Do you know how much such bodies like NIIT make? REAL cOOL cASH!

Nigerians are at a stage where they are dying for information, especially in the area of Infotech. We are realizing that a degree in Medicine is not the only kind of literacy. A friend of mine is paying a lady 56K to learn how to make balloons. This trainer woman teaches about 50 women a year. I know because she is my good friend. Imagine that?

Information business will save you all the lousy risks of warehouses to store products and all those stresses.

You Can simply walk into an institution abroad and apply to represent them, or offer courses in Nigeria that could link them to such institutions abroad. There is money in this stuff, and I can't wait to raise the capital and get into training Nigerians.

I would start up some kind of training institution before I die, that's for sure.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by DIDONARY(m): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2008
I am putting this through anybody that can afford the money. Its all about music. I mean Hip-Hop and Rnb music In Nigeria. Don Jassi did Invest on D-BANJ and he made the money back big time now. Them BABA KENNY did exactly with so many artist like 2 face and co and they never regret they did. You your self can do the same thing if you have the money. Its all about idea. If you know and follow the normal protocol of the music bussiness then you shall reap your capital. I thnk i have much idea about it but there is no funds to start it. If anybody is interested in investing on music then lets hook up and lets shares the idea one on one and lets get some record label started before you know it we going to be the bomb.

Regards
didonary@yahoo.com
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by qtx(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
I also have a problem, ve got about N400k and want to setup a small nursery school just about 2 small clsssrooms to start wit. will this amount be ok to take off? wt do i need to do to execute the project within this my small resources?
help!
thnx
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by Pastorial: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2008
Hey Guys,

I just  stumbled on this site this afternoon. I have heard of it but not really interested. But reading through some posts and replies  I fell in love not just with the website but with my naija people.
I left naija to study in Uk, finished my education and God is helping me. Im financially sound but my love for home and guys in naija cannnot be compared.
It feels like coming home now but I will like to know the possibility of getting a job as an experienced Application Developer of 30 years old.
A friend told me, employers prefer younger age,  .though I have my reservation on that.
Could anyone confirm things or tell me what is the need or lack in the environ of Ikeja people or better still areas spanning Ogudu, ojota down to Ikeja that I can take advantage of and set up a business on.
I might wants to stay a year to savour old schools days with friends and families and touch on certain personal projects.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by Athrunsea(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2008
I get through all the comment in this topic, i found a interesting idea: it seems that a lot of people that stumbled with cash will put 50% in to stock.
It is very interesting, why stock market?
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by cgift(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2008
danberg:

Dear Nairalanders, how can anyone have money and not know what to do with it? If you are fast enough, [because I just need 1 person] that has between N400,000 - N500,000, you don't need to waste time. you are already made. I can guarantee you that after a month you will smile to the bank with millions[at the very least N2,000,000] Infact, you will start by making N250,000 by the 2 day! Please, promise me you can come back to the forum here to share your testimony! if you agree, call:07090118782 today!

[size=28pt]419!!!!![/size]
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by tRoOE(f): 3:32am On Sep 17, 2008
[size=13pt]My dream is to have an hotel in Lagos, some where close to the airport.
Lately, have been talking to my family about owning a strip club joint,but they all think am trying to sell sex undecided.
The money is not the problem, i just need better ideas
[/size]
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by frediko(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2008
do know my own problem is that i have some few ideas that can be effective in my own environment but the problem is the funding.wat can i do to such a problem?.no friends to borrow such amount of money from,and my wont give such an amount all because they believe that you have to finish school b4 you go into biz
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by aAK1(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2008
I tink one of the way's we can make money is by investing into other people's idea's and talent.I am into music,i sing and i know am good, i mean realy good.Every one want's to know when my album will be out.But i don't hav the money yet.If u ar ready to invest in me call 08065696511 or adeolu.Adebayo@yahoo.Com
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by frediko(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2008
wat are?wat is the profit of the lender and wat are the risk expected
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by blesdman(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2008
An idea for someone in University would be to buy a laminating machine (About N8,500) and a binding machine (About N15,000). Charge students to laminate their front pages, id cards, promotional stuff etc, and also to bind assignments. The binding machine works without electricity so you don't have to pay for NEPA, fuel etc. The only costs incurred would be for the ring binders (If not supplied by the customers) and this costs less than N50 each. Imagine how much one could generate from a whole class that has to submit the same assignment/project etc. If one charges N500 per binding of say, 100 pages or less and binds 2 assignments daily, that is already N5,000 per week without incurring any fuel charge etc. The laminating pouches likewise cost only about N20 each but they require electricity to run. This shouldn't be a problem however, as customers can leave behind their work to be laminated, to pick up later. If charging N300 per A4 lamination, 1 lamination a day would bring in an additional N1500 a week. And on a busy University campus, there is potential to double, maybe even triple these amounts.

The poster of this piece is a rather good biz consultant. How can I contact you?
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by Hsmpwise(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
Nairalanders,

I am interested in starting an E-waste management or recycling business in Nigeria. Nigeria being a dumping ground for obsolette mobile phones, computers, etc, is a good place for this sort of business. Profits apart, the environmental benefits are numerous.

However, i am constrained by the fact that i know precious little on how to commence. Is there anyone on this forum with similar interest, who is also quite knowlegeable on this topic?

Waiting for responses, please.

Thank you.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by securit: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]My dream is to have an hotel in Lagos, some where close to the airport.
Lately, have been talking to my family about owning a strip club joint,but they all think am trying to sell sex undecided.
The money is not the problem, i just need better ideas
[/size]

Please, open it fast.I'll like to come wath you strip.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by kay7070: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2008
Well I would like to ask whats the prospects of setting up a web designing company in Nigeria moreso being a new comer into the industry od web designing. This is because I intend establishing one so I need to know what are the factors to watch out for and probably possible strategies that can aid the success of this to be company,

I would be very greatful if meaningful and resourceful nairalanders can give there opinions because I need them as they say that 2 or more heads are better than one,

Thanks
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by denny4ril: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2008
it is even possible to start an online business without spending all your fortune on it. If you know what u need, u will know wat to do and how to go about it.DAT IS JUST D KOKO. If u are interested, send me a pm at profitablebusinessideas@gmail.com and get a free ebook on this. c u L8R
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by getnaira12: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2008
We have just started a company and we have taken off fairly.It in the area of telecomms and we need some little help in terms of finance.If you are interested in invest you call this numbers so you can be briefed on the business details and how you will benefit.08053368510.Real business talks pls.Thanks
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by onlinejack(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2008
It will be bizzare at this time called information age for stay without an IDEA until he or she stumble on money.

For me o, the ideas full ground. If the money come I wont hesitate before picking one of my ideas in my sleeve to practicalize with.

Shey you get!
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by hamzatafee: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2008
Please anybody help me with business that i can do with 50,000 Naira-- i ve bought a shares bt am a student and i pay all my expenses by myself including my school fees,house rent and food,so i find to difficult somehow to work and school at thesame time,so now i have just 50,000 naira left me with me after all the my expenses,so i need someone to help me with the type of business that can i do and provide me money every week or monthly?please advice me---call me or email me ( hamzatafeez1214@yahoo.com / 07032354217 ) thanks.
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by benbella(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
if ur really looking forward to opening such a business then all u need is get a certified project manager who will be ur consultant and and letu knwo wt it should have and wt business strategy u should u use and marketing plan
and pls do u want it to be a cashcow for u
Eeyanyi:

Please, open it fast.I'll like to come wath you strip.
do u want to the hotel to be ur cash cow
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by Jascobee: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2008
I HAVE 5M NAIRA BUT DONT KNOW WHAAT BIZ IDEA TO GO INTO FOR NOW, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AND WANTS TO BE A PARTNER,MAIL ME ON funbell99@yahoo.com
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by SOJ(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2008
Jascobee:

I HAVE 5M NAIRA BUT don't KNOW WHAAT BIZ IDEA TO GO INTO FOR NOW, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AND WANTS TO BE A PARTNER,MAIL ME ON funbell99@yahoo.com

U dont quit, do you?
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by Paentera(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2008
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by oneunited(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
Hi Seun,
I think that is good idea on how to invest your money,however I dont generally buy the idea of trading 50% on stock considering the way the stock market is going now.But above all great idea!
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by stnonymus(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2008
If you are looking for a simple practical business that anyone can do visit :

http://www./extraincome.htm

Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by israel77: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2008
Seun and senator jd, wat can 60,000 to 100,000 thousand do?
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by alldone(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2008
You can look into the following from:
-Your passion
-Area of expertise.
-Solve a need.

this will generate ideals
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by wealthlift(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

I must first of all commend Seun for the introduction of this forum/thread. He realised that there are ample number of people out there who has got the capital or idea but lack the best business to invest on or go into. hence, the creation of this thread.

If you are among the above category of people, read, digest and take possitive actions on a secret I am going to be laid open here.

As we all know, the Easiest way of making money online/offline is to do jobs the owner hates doing for reasons best known to them.

That leads us to a very lucrative, cash on demand, cash cranking business that every one is talking about these days. In this business, you render a service to people that they can not do without .

This business is a service oriented one and it's so lucrative that every Indian with internet access does. I am not mincing words.

If you have been looking for an online biz that will not only be rewarding , but will also be devoid of much stress and face to face contact, then you are welcome to an online biz my asian friend introduced me to long time ago. Many Nigerian have cashed in on this opportunity are already milking fat from this internet cash cow.

REQUIREMENTS:

Ability to check your Email
1 - 2 Hours of your time daily
Internet Access in the cyber cafe or home.
Plus a WORKING TOOL that will guide you through the process and provides the necessary information you will need to make it.

To avoid much time wasting, call 08039560064 to have the kits now and get started.

You can also send an email with the subject 'CASH ON DEMAND' to wealthlifters@live.com

You will be attended to in the best way possible.

To Your Online Success
wealthlifters@live.com

Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by albertini: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2008
hello,
there are various businesses you can do online that would make you cool residual income if you are ready to work, NOTE! they are not get rich schemes,for those looking for where they would just drop money and then want it multiplied by a money doubler,then this is not for you.you could start affiliate marketing where you sell peoples products and get a commission for it, you could start blogging and get commissions advertising for google, even better still get paid for reading emails,but what i am into currently is that i sell virtual visa cards for an epayment company from the comfort of my room,i am a reseller for this company and make money selling for them for more info visit www.epaymentsolutions..com and sign-up and you are in business. then mail marketconnect@yahoo.com for any help needed
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by 9ijaprince(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2008
its all about money,
Re: You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? by DIDONARY(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2009
Am putting this through anybody that can afford the money. Its all about music. I mean Hip-Hop and Rnb music In Nigeria. Don Jassi did Invest on D-BANJ and he made the money back big time now. Them BABA KENNY did exactly with so many artist like 2 face and co and they never regret they did. You your self can do the same thing if you have the money. Its all about idea. If you know and follow the normal protocol of the music bussiness then you shall reap your capital. I thnk i have much idea about it but there is no funds to start it. If anybody is interested in investing on music then lets hook up and lets shares the idea one on one and lets get some record label started before you know it we going to be the bomb.

This is a new song i just recorded this year and I have started the promotion my self since Ending of febuary on Radio stations, on mixtapes and on net as well. The name of the track is called MOJUBA. U can confirm the promo by typing BIGDIDDO on www.Google.com and u can get more info below and download s as well. DANNY YOUNG produced the track for me and i feature the koni koni lov guy called KLEVER JAY on this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229089.0.html
http://notjustok.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/02/bigdiddo-mojuba-feat-klever-jay.html
http://www.esnips.com/web/bigdiddosStuff
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5628421976c6e5aa/

I need someone that can give me a hand. someone that can assist me financially cos i believe in what I am doing and the song is well accepted everywhere. I have some other tracks recorded as well but its just that i am promoting this one first.

I will be looking forward to hear from anybody.

Regards
Diddo
didonary@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

* Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily / Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution / 5 Things A Good Enterpreneur Should Never Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.