Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria (961 Views)

We Provide Product Barcode To Enable You Sell In Supermarkets / Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria / Italian(750) Gold Jewelries For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by Jummy4real(f): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2008
Hi my fellow nairalanders,

Please i need your advise on this. I want to start buying clothes and jewelries from Dubai to sell in Nigeria. How do i go about it? What's the start up capital like to go and buy some clothes especially ladies tops and pants, corporate wears like jacket and suits and stuffs like that. I need to know how much a return ticket to Dubai will cost and the least amount of money i can start with at least. I will appreciate it if there's anybody into the same business you can link me with.

thanking you in advance for your swift response.

Regards,

Jummy

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Inportant Ebook On Betonmarkets / Let's Talk About Forex / ***Nigeria's Best Online Payments & Shopping Portal***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.