Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria (3171 Views)

Used 40 Ft And 20 Ft Container - Shipping Containers For Sale. Call 08099766025 / We Have Offers To Export 6 Container Of Sesame Seed(Local Suppliers needed Urge) / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria by ogholo(f): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2008
Hello, i live in uk and i am intrested in export of container of household goods, cups,plate to electrical goods to nigeria. i am thinking of going to dubai, can any one in the house give me more information where in dubai i can get things cheap, how much will such business cost including cost of shipping from dubai to nigeria. i will also like to know the procedure when a container gets to nigeria. any information wold be kindly appreciated. God bless you.
Re: Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria by WAVixen: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2008
@ poster, your idea is not bad. In my own opinion I dont think Dubai is a viable business destination for house hold items.Maybe clothing and gold.
I shop at a place called Westminister in Lagos and containers from the UK are often offloaded there.Cutleries, plates, fridges, paintings and house hold items.
Most times these goods are second hand and factory defeative.Some are sourced from second- hand shops. The labels and stickers are still on them, from Oxfam, Barnados, etc.
Ask around and do reasearch on these.
It might be worth it.
My 10 cents.
Re: Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria by ogholo(f): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
wavixen,
thank you for your advice, it is very handy.
Re: Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria by ogholo(f): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2008
hi all,
i still need more information on other places i can get household item cheap and the procedure for off loading containers in lagos.
Re: Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria by vivadark: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2012
hi,

if you are still looking for plastic household goods, we can ship it to you from taiwan with great quality and reasonable price.

Let me know if you are looking for something like that. We do blinds and plastic household goods.

Jeff Ko

cic@carrot.com.tw

www.carrot.com.tw
Re: Container Of Household Goods From Dubai To Nigeria by amaka247: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello,
If you are still interested in buying and shipping containers of household from Dubai to Nigeria, do let me know via this email: lana2lang2013@gmail.com
I'm a Nigerian but I live in Dubai.
I do procurement jobs and I also own and manage a cargo and container shipping company here in Dubai, as a matter of fact I have over 6 clearing agents in Nigeria that takes care of all my custom clearings.
I've been in business for over 5 years now, so can I deliver shouldn't be your question, your question should be "HOW SOON DO YOU NEED IT"
So, if you are interested in buying and shipping containers of household from Dubai to Nigeria or even if there's any other kind of goods you are interested in which can be found in Dubai do let me know by dropping me an email and I'll reply you with all the information you need and also my contact number.
Best Regards.
lana2lang2013@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Buyer For My 20ft Container Containing A4 Papers / Wholesale/discount/cheap Laptops. Dont Miss Out! / Buy World Global Sim With Both Uk And Us Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.