Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Chris Brown’s Dad - I Don’t Want My Son Dating Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown’s Dad - I Don’t Want My Son Dating Rihanna (665 Views)

Nothing Dey Happen! I'm Not Dating Rihanna - Lewis Hamilton / Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] / Chris Brown's Dad Says: I Don't Want My Son Dating Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown’s Dad - I Don’t Want My Son Dating Rihanna by Louis007: 10:14am On May 02, 2013
Chris Brown’s father has the same feelings as most of America does when it comes to his son dating Rihanna… he thinks they should have never got back together.

In an interview with the NY Daily News, Clinton Brown said that even though he understands his son’s attraction to RiRi, they are better off on their own. He told the paper:

“I personally really didn’t want him and Rihanna back together.”

Clinton Brown, who split from Breezy’s mom when he was 6, thinks the on-again/off-again couple does not have the proper balance to maintain a good relationship, explaining:

“You have to have someone who is spontaneous and whimsical but you also have to have someone who is grounded and logical.”

Clearly neither Chris nor Rihanna would be described as “grounded” or “logical.”

OIL PRINCEE..COM

(1) (Reply)

Are Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez The New Rihanna & Chris Brown?? / Clarification From Banky W / Funke Akindele Climbs A Palmtree In Her New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.