Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] (11374 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram / Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram. / Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by afronewww: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wizkid just posted this photo online, with heart eyed emojis… This is a little risky for several reasons. It is rumored that he has an upcoming song with Rihanna, and many say that it is wise not to mix business with pleasure…

SEE TWEET AND PHOTOS... http://www./2014/08/is-wizkid-dating-rihanna-see-photo-he.html

http://www./2014/08/is-wizkid-dating-rihanna-see-photo-he.html

Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
This guy just like dreaming sha....

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by bakandow11: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
wetin b dis copy and paste....wen davido dey arrange berlin concert
Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Afghanistan: This guy just like dreaming sha....

thank u jare! forget all diz confused guyz
rihanna neva finish with men na diz small short rat she wan date
Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
tosscash1:

thank u jare! forget all diz deluded guyz

stop beefing and go hustle for your own cash and make name for youself so that your parents, family and friends will be proud u
Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by cryptic99: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
his dressing looks a lil bit unorthodox, but then he's earned the right to dress any which way, though I can't be caught dead going about in my pajamas.
Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Airforce1:

stop beefing and go hustle for your own cash and make name for youself so that your parents, family and friends will be proud u

c diz mugu , u think am as lazy as u?
im a progressive young man and my family is proud of me,

i dont hav to b a musician with no moral training like wizkid in order to b successful

7 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Don't mind them,they think one have to be an entertainer before he makes money or becomes useful to the society.
I don't blame them but GEJ and 9ja illiterate politicians who make these useless celebrities look too important and present them as role models to the youths and children. Rubbish.

tosscash1:

im a successful young man and my family is proud of me,

i dont hav to b a musician with no moral training like wizkid in order to b successful

3 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 5:05am On Sep 01, 2014
tosscash1:

im a successful young man and my family is proud of me,

Whatever

Mtchew
Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by MisterLongman(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
tosscash1:

thank u jare! forget all diz confused guyz
ℓσℓ.... уσυ αи∂ тнє gυу gєт бєєf бєfσяє..... αиуωαу тнιѕ кι∂ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕтσρ бєнανιиg ℓιкє αи αттєитισи ѕєєкιиg бιαт¢н..
Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
peppyluv02: Don't mind them,they think one have to be an entertainer before he makes money or becomes useful to the society.
I don't blame them but GEJ and 9ja illiterate politicians who make these useless celebrities look too important and present them as role models to the youths and children. Rubbish.

u can imagine

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] by esthy86(f): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
wizzy stop dreaming ,cant satisfy rihhanna wit dat ur small.........

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys, Signature Of Style Icon Of The New Year / Illuminati Cake Present 2 Chris Brown / Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.