Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 (195598 Views)

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Delta State University, Abraka –Admission To Postgraduate Programmes 2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Pokemon43(f): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
PatienceAl: @Oluwaugo, Pokemon and Mrvocalprowess: ARE U GUYS 4RM DELTA STATE?
no am from edo state
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pokemon43: no am from edo state
ur uniben hope full ground b dat....but i wish 2 c u 4 delsu oooo
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yes!! Am a deltan?? Is d list out??I beat my cutoff by 7marks!!! Praise God!!its 48,had 55-theatre arts
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pokemon43: I got 63 agr8 nd put in for medicine first batch is out nd i check nd see sory no admission given yet
Delsu's authentic list aint out
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
yezzz!!!
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
wi5dom:

I am a student of Uniben. I won't say u sud not reject but one thing is that one is not growing younger nor am i asking u to settle for the less. Having one is better than having none as one will always have the opportunity to reach for another one with the other empty hand instead of searching with both empty hands.
thanks bro,bt i still got other chances...BEn,delsu and 2 others..4 sure am not goin to stay home 1 more yr.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by wi5dom(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
oluwaugo:
thanks bro,bt i still got other chances...BEn,delsu and 2 others..4 sure am not goin to stay home 1 more yr.
Yea I knw hw u feel and you are welcome. I was in your shoes few years ago. My aggregate was 62 per cent for economics beating the 54 per cent wish was the cut off then...actually 2011. But thank God I don't think I am regretting accepting Uniben Economics and Statistics Edu....A day left still hoping my name will come out in DELSU 3rd list b4 paying UNIBEN acceptance fee and even my name wasn't in the sup list. If I did not pay the acceptance fee that day bcus that was the last day#IGNORANCE...God knows where I will be by now and I am so enjoying enjoying it cus knowledge upstairs have more chances to serve.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Achidamex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
DELSU 2013/2014 First And Merit Admission List Released.

The Delta State University (DELSU) 2013/2014 academic session first/merit admission list has been released.

Prospective candidates of the Delta State University (DELSU) who took part in the institution’s 2013/2014 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status

Visit http://ourschoolgist.com/delsu-first-admission-list-released

1 Like

Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by wi5dom(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
I hv the GP and the opportunity to transfer to Economics & Statistics but there is a reason more to it than the joy studying Economics & Statistics Edu. GREAT UNIBEN!!! GREAT DELSU!!!
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Akposy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
God in Control..... Haterz, bad belle & wicked souls beware
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
wi5dom: I hv the GP and the opportunity to transfer to Economics & Statistics but there is a reason more to it than the joy studying Economics & Statistics Edu. GREAT UNIBEN!!! GREAT DELSU!!!
y dont u wana switch to pure economics and statistics?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by wi5dom(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
PatienceAl: y dont u wana switch to pure economics and statistics?
Just like I said...apart frm enjoying it, I have personal reason for not switching.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Mote2(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2013
wi5dom:
Just like I said...apart frm enjoying it, I have personal reason for not switching.

Little boy u have no valid reason, and you don't come off as an intellectual. So you have no GP to cross.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Akposy(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Mote2:

Little boy u have no valid reason, and you don't come off as an intellectual. So you have no GP to cross.

Dats rude...he said he has his reason..let him be pls
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Mote2(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Akposy:

Dats rude...he said he has his reason..let him be pls

Trust wanna-be nairaland altruist like you to come to his rescue.. ##nairaland with such BS##

He gives u all bull about having an attachment to Eco & Stat Edu, baseline is he has accepted the fact that his not of same ilk as those studying Economics in his school hence the consolatory tone.. Nothing good comes easy, if you are convinced you want to be an economist and you know you can build yourself intellectually to be one, GO FOR IT. Rather study something else and come out a disgruntled individual. This is why we have so many Master students in Nigeria, because so many were unhappy with their BSc courses and the fact that it wasted their time. Study something worthwhile ppl..
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Akposy(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Mote2:

Trust wanna-be nairaland altruist like you to come to his rescue.. ##nairaland with such BS##

He gives u all bull about having an attachment to Eco & Stat Edu, baseline is he has accepted the fact that his not of same ilk as those studying Economics in his school hence the consolatory tone.. Nothing good comes easy, if you are convinced you want to be an economist and you know you can build yourself intellectually to be one, GO FOR IT. Rather study something else and come out a disgruntled individual. This is why we have so many Master students in Nigeria, because so many were unhappy with their BSc courses and the fact that it wasted their time. Study something worthwhile ppl..

Its none of ur biz if he lies or not..am on dis thread to get info dat wil facilitate my admission. Am not here to become a lie detector.

I knw of a girl who wanted to study banking & finance but was given education, she refused to take d course after much persuasion she took it & came out best in her dept.. She loved d course dat she refused to switch over d former...
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Mote2(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Akposy:

Its none of ur biz if he lies or not..am on dis thread to get info dat wil facilitate my admission. Am not here to become a lie detector.

I knw of a girl who wanted to study banking & finance but was given education, she refused to take d course after much persuasion she took it & came out best in her dept.. She loved d course dat she refused to switch over d former...

Said my piece, so would leave the #BS# to you.. He doesn't come off as an altogether intelligent fella. So much for being the best in his department. Good day goody-too-shoes Akposy.. #yolo#
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2013
@Nofij: ar u sure abt wat u posted earlier....dat DELSU no longer allow switching 4rm one department 2 anoda?......watz ur source?......cos i dont fink itz true
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Akposy(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Mote2:

Said my piece, so would leave the #BS# to you.. He doesn't come off as an altogether intelligent fella. So much for being the best in his department. Good day goody-too-shoes Akposy.. #yolo#

And wat does “BS“ means...same wit “goody-too shoes Akposy“ huh?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Mote2(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2013
Akposy:

And wat does “BS“ means...same wit “goody-too shoes Akposy“ huh?

? Thought so... smh #yolo#
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by wi5dom(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Mote2:

Hahahah...little boy? I will just pretend as if I did not see your post ;-)
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Akposy(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2013
Mote2:

? Thought so... smh #yolo#

Are u making gest of me?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Mote2(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2013
wi5dom:

Hahahah...little boy? I will just pretend as if I did not see your post ;-)

Sure... I know you can't get any smarter but on forums like this don't make the mistake of making verbose statements bereft of any intellectual worth.. In other words don't throw yourself in bad light.. Not everyone here is an ignoramus
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by wi5dom(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Mote2:

Sure... I know you can't get any smarter but on forums like this don't make the mistake of making verbose statements bereft of any intellectual worth.. In other words don't throw yourself in bad light.. Not everyone here is an ignoramus
I will still laff again.....put ur shoulders down daddy. Ignorance u say? Hahahahahahahahaha. Talking abt intellectual, I'm sure u can't beat me to that and stop behaving like a mad cow. Good morning 2 you cus I still hv to grit u sir.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Morkavictor: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
@patienceal u can switch but nt 2 medicine,pharmacy and nurseing.some students switched 4rm kmis3 education 2 my department industrial kmis3 at d begining of this session,and anoda thing ur cgpa must be more than 3.5 for u to switch.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hw can i chek admisn status. Jamb only shwed me status 4 my first choice
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Diakpa(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you didn't make the DELSU Admission list, it's still not too late to get admission into a tertiary institution this year. Check out the information on my signature.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Diakpa(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you are or you know someone who is interested in studying at the Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu for a National Diploma (ND) programme, please be informed that the sale of admission form is on. Available course options include: Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Oil and Gas, Ship and Boat Building, Nautical Science and Seamanship, Science Laboratory Technology, Aquaculture/Fisheries Technology, Computer Science, Oceanography, Industrial Safety and Environmental Management, Survey and Geoinformatics, Urban and Regional Planning, Estate Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, and Maritime Transport Management. For further information, visit the website 'www.deltastatesomatech.edu.ng'
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Morkavictor: @patienceal u can switch but nt 2 medicine,pharmacy and nurseing.some students switched 4rm kmis3 education 2 my department industrial kmis3 at d begining of this session,and anoda thing ur cgpa must be more than 3.5 for u to switch.
tanx bros....does dat mean 1 can switch 4rm economics and education to economics and i hope dey aint gona ask d student 2 stat 4rm 100level?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by nofij(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
PatienceAl: @Nofij: ar u sure abt wat u posted earlier....dat DELSU no longer allow switching 4rm one department 2 anoda?......watz ur source?......cos i dont fink itz true
am so sure about it...am a pre-degree student in delsu nd i knw wat am saying
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by jwills(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
pls are all d list out, cuz i cant find my name on it
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by wi5dom(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
jwills: pls are all d list out, cuz i cant find my name on it

I am not sure that is the whole list. God is in control bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (97) (Reply)

2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.