Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Run A Cyber Cafe Without Paying A Monthly Subscription - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Run A Cyber Cafe Without Paying A Monthly Subscription (1212 Views)

Throw Back: How To Activate Mtn Bbc Unlimited Monthly Subscription With Just N50 / Latest Etisalat 3gb N1000 Monthly SUBSCRIPTION / How To Setup A Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Cyber Cafe Without Paying A Monthly Subscription by Obejieric(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2013
Hello Nigerians, I'm Pleased to bring to your notice this new offer from us MOBILE SOLUTIONS On How to Run A full cyber cafe Using your MTN SIM and MODEM FREE off Charge without Paying a DIM for Monthly Subscription.

BENEFITS

UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
ACCESS TO YOUTUBE
FAST EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT

All this I'm Going to give to you to enjoy with.

Say No to VISAT Monthly Subscription and Grove with us here. Make your money on the go Running your Cyber Cafe.
Just Give Me a call now @ +2347034538881 and you will be happy you did.

U can Equally Email Me for more information and inquiry.

(1) (Reply)

Hoverbike- A Flying Motorcycle. / Enjoy Mtn Akanchawa Surprise Package / 10 Of The Most Incredible Things Science Is Doing With Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.