Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ugly Experience With Shortend Write-ups - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ugly Experience With Shortend Write-ups (585 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy / My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Experience With Shortend Write-ups by sampitts(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2013
i jst want to share this ugly, seemingly funny experience with u guys. I came across a guy who was laughing. Instead of the usual hahahaha, he was like 'lol lol lol lol lol...'. I gues he chats too much and expresses his 'laughs' that way.
Some folks use these shortend words even in official writings. Share ur experience with shortened words let's see

(1) (Reply)

Vey Funny Video: 7 Months Old Baby Doing Sit-up's / Some Nairalanders Entry For The MTN Idonport Contest / The Future Ruler Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.