Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Widget Will You Suggest I Use For A News Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Widget Will You Suggest I Use For A News Site? (484 Views)

Why Is My Website Block On This. It Is Only A News Site / The Best Cms For A News Website / Please Help On This Theme: Google News Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Widget Will You Suggest I Use For A News Site? by Raylight2(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2013
please, I want to know where I can get a widget that would automatically update my site with news relating to sports, education, politics etc.
Re: What Widget Will You Suggest I Use For A News Site? by talk2hb1(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2013
If your website runs on wordpress and your theme is widgetised or supports widget. All you have to do is to go to the appearance link on your admin page, then click on the widget link, among the widget on your left just drag and drop the feed to the position you wish to display your feeds on your theme page you will be prompted for the feed address, the number of feeds to display etc. Google is at your beck 247 Enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Website Developers, Bloggers Thread / Who Is Larry.ellis1945 / Online Branding Using Search Engine Optimization Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.