Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Please Help On This Theme: Google News Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help On This Theme: Google News Site (1327 Views)

Has Anyone Bought This Theme ? / I Need Help To Get This Theme Travelo - Responsive Html5 Travel Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On This Theme: Google News Site by suxes2005(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2011
Hi, I just finished working on a theme for my google news
site but the only problem I have now is how to make adsense
appear below titles. Anyone with idea or help should kindly help

SHALOM
Re: Please Help On This Theme: Google News Site by monasor28(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
There are two things that come up when i read your post,

A. You did not design the template
B. You dont know what you are talking about.

Cos, if you did, you would know that you can place the code inside your <html> </html> below the <div> for page title.

And it would be less painful if you were using wp or drupal, or ARE YOU?
Re: Please Help On This Theme: Google News Site by suxes2005(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
monasor28:

There are two things that come up when i read your post,

A. You did not design the template
B. You dont know what you are talking about.

Cos, if you did, you would know that you can place the code inside your <html> </html> below the <div> for page title.

And it would be less painful if you were using wp or drupal, or ARE YOU?

Thanks for your reply bruv.
Try get wat i'm saying. Its a paid
WP theme for news site. Check the site
now and u will find google adsense showign
but i want it to be immedately below the titles

All i wanna know is if there's a plugin to install

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

SEO Question And Answer! / Selling Templates / Help! Yawatide, Dual Core, DHTML- Nairaland Webmasters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.