Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja (723 Views)

I Am Looking For A Shared Office Space In Lagos / Where Can I Get Storage Space In Lagos / Where Can I Find A Sport Shop In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja by paroh137(m): 5:06am On May 03, 2013
Hi guys. I recently teamed up with a friend of mine, and we want to start a travel agency. Problem is the office space to use. Reasonable suggestions will be welcome, preferably somewhere near the airport, or not too far from it. Thank you.
Re: Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja by omogidi234(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2013
Please break it down. Is it that you have money and you cannot find an office space in the location or you are looking for a free office space?

If the former is the case then there are office spaces in the local airport, just walk to the BDC village and if you have too much money, MMA2 is the best place. You could also get partitioned spaces around Oluwaleimu, Off Toyin, Unity axis etc.

Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja by omogidi234(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2013
ok
Re: Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja by paroh137(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2013
omogidi234: Please break it down. Is it that you have money and you cannot find an office space in the location or you are looking for a free office space?

If the former is the case then there are office spaces in the local airport, just walk to the BDC village and if you have too much money, MMA2 is the best place. You could also get partitioned spaces around Oluwaleimu, Off Toyin, Unity axis etc.

Wishing you all the best.
Thanks a lot. I don't have too much money sha. I'll check out the areas you mentioned.
Re: Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja by aglomar: 5:04pm On May 04, 2013
l also need a Lagos office. Probably just a room in d apartment or space which l can partition off as mine. Pls contact me if available.
Re: Where can I find a good Office/office Space In Ikeja by Nobody: 9:23am On May 06, 2013
paroh137: Hi guys. I recently teamed up with a friend of mine, and we want to start a travel agency. Problem is the office space to use. Reasonable suggestions will be welcome, preferably somewhere near the airport, or not too far from it. Thank you.
You can contact me for one that is just 10 minutes from the airport and very close τ̲̅ȍ the airport hotel Ikeja @ Balogun.Call me on 08038761757.

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Development / How To Raise Money For Your Business / #secret 101 - How Nairaland Harvests Cash Daily!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.