Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria (1822 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / No One Think That These People Are Representative Of Christians / Can Some Body Transfer Money From Alert Pay To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2013
Hi All,

We are in the process of choosing people who are interested in becoming the representative of Ramaiah Institute in Enugu, Awka, Abuja and Lagos.

Interested people do get in touch with me.

Regards
Deepanshu Thukral
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08am On May 03, 2013
Yes...am a UNN student in Enugu, can i help?
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2013
brownbest: Yes...am a UNN student in Enugu, can i help?

First, I thank you for your response. please share your email address. I shall send you the requirements.

Thanks n Regards
Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Superuser(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
I can represent you in Abuja. My email address is yomiolomu2002@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2013
Superuser: I can represent you in Abuja. My email address is yomiolomu2002@yahoo.com

Regards

Hi there!

I thank you for your msg. Please check your email and revert.

Regards
Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2013
browmbest@gmail.com
thanks...not brown
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by lyfunited: 12:21am On May 05, 2013
Am in Abuja as well.
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by dominique(f): 12:57am On May 05, 2013
If you don't mind me asking, what exaxtly are they (representatives) expected to do?
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by CreativeCEO: 2:43am On May 05, 2013
I can represent you here in Nigeria with available professionals in the medical field and alternative to medicine too .

shogogreen@yahoo.com
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by tuto: 7:06am On May 05, 2013
Representing you in lagos: mail to formularf@yahoo.com
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by chiozor: 7:56am On May 05, 2013
Any opportunity for Port Harcourt, Aba and Calabar,I will be interested.
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On May 05, 2013
Am frm ogun state. Can i help? nigerwide08@gmail.com
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by aruzuoke(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2013
Esekaka Nonso I'm ready to repreSent your inStitute in Awka. My mail is nonnyke2000@yahoo.com
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by favour2012(f): 3:00pm On May 05, 2013
Am a nurse and I stay in lagos ,my email is moneke_favour@yahoo.com
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2013
brownbest: browmbest@gmail.com
thanks...not brown

Hi there,

I thank you for your email.

I would like to know what do you do ?
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2013
lyfunited: Am in Abuja as well. Sunnyblack2013 @gmail. Com
u

Hi there,

Please tell me what do you do and your job profile.

Thanks n Regards
Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2013
dominique: If you don't mind me asking, what exaxtly are they (representatives) expected to do?

Hi there!

Representative basically the present the company in the given area or you can say promoting the organization. Smoother the process for the patient to reach to the right destination. handling the patients query etc.
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
CreativeCEO: I can represent you here in Nigeria with available professionals in the medical field and alternative to medicine too .

shogogreen@yahoo.com

Hi there,

Please tell me what do you do or whats your job profile..

Thanks n Regards]
Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2013
tuto: Representing you in lagos: mail to formularf@yahoo.com

Hi there,

Thanks n Regards]
Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2013
chiozor: Any opportunity for Port Harcourt, Aba and Calabar,I will be interested.

Hi there,

Thanks n Regards]
Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by tuto: 6:32pm On May 06, 2013
I have a private school. (Nursery,primary and secondary). I am the proprietor.
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by ifyclose2(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2013
I am a medical doctor myself. Reach me on ifyclose2@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 06, 2013
Deep4321:

Hi there,

I thank you for your email.

I would like to know what do you do ?
A student
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2013
ifyclose2: I am a medical doctor myself. Reach me on ifyclose2@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi there!

I thank you for your msg. Please check your email and revert.

Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by amdman: 6:43am On May 07, 2013
Am in the competitive financial services industry, well trained in customer service protocols and with regular interaction with high networth individuals.

Lets know what you have in mind. You can send me an email at amdmanng@gmail.com
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2013
amdman: Am in the competitive financial services industry, well trained in customer service protocols and with regular interaction with high networth individuals.

Lets know what you have in mind. You can send me an email at amdmanng@gmail.com

Hi there!

Please check your email and revert.

Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by chyke007(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2013
Am in the medical field and based in Enugu. This is my contact chikezie772@gmail.com
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2013
chyke007: Am in the medical field and based in Enugu. This is my contact chikezie772@gmail.com

Hi there

What do you do

Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2013
HI, we are still waiting for people..

Regards
Deepanshu
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
people that once posted their emails here what message did you receive recently?
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Deep4321(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2013
brownbest: people that once posted their emails here what message did you receive recently?

No u r asking me or the people?
Re: Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2013
Deep4321:

No u r asking me or the people?
am asking others. you have not replied my mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Fiverr Gigs With Web 2.0 Sites / Pls I Need You To Lend Me 5,000 / What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 300k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.